Should Israel bomb Iran???

Obama saved us.......derp!
Obama saved us.......derp!

Yes. Here's what took place. Acknowledge it or treated for you mental illness.

An Iran nuclear deal framework was reached on 2 April 2015. Under this framework Iran agreed tentatively to accept restrictions on its nuclear program, all of which would last for at least a decade and some longer, and to submit to an increased intensity of international inspections under a framework deal.

Yes. Here's what took place. Acknowledge it or treated for you mental illness.

An Iran nuclear deal framework was reached on 2 April 2015. Under this framework Iran agreed tentatively to accept restrictions on its nuclear program, all of which would last for at least a decade and some longer, and to submit to an increased intensity of international inspections under a framework deal.

And they wouldn't allow inspections of any military sites.
Iran had 24 days to provide access to a site.
You think that might have given them time to hide a violation?

And they wouldn't allow inspections of any military sites.
Iran had 24 days to provide access to a site.
You think that might have given them time to hide a violation?

Carry on all you like, the fact remains there was no war. I know you are a ratbag Republican and I've made allowances for that but there's no models to cater for sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.

Carry on all you like, the fact remains there was no war. I know you are a ratbag Republican and I've made allowances for that but there's no models to cater for sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.

Carry on all you like, the fact remains there was no war.

No war, even after Trump pulled out of the deal.

I know you are a ratbag Republican

And I know you are a low-IQ Democrat.

Carry on all you like, the fact remains there was no war.

No war, even after Trump pulled out of the deal.

I know you are a ratbag Republican

And I know you are a low-IQ Democrat.
Is that the best you've got?
Wasn't it repigs who invaded Iraq on the premise of WMDs and found none. Did they hide them also?
How's that deal going now?

I see no problem with Israel bombing Iran if it there is no other way to stop Iran from developing a deliverable nuclear weapon with plans to use it to attack Israel.

With Biden in office it is obvious the Israel can not expect any aid from the United States to stop Iran. Biden might give Iran nukes and missiles to deliver them if he could. Then he would claim he stopped Iran from devolving their own nukes.

As if you are a mountain of intelligence.
For a country full of colleges and universities, the money taxpayers spent educating you should be refunded.

Tell me again how a piece of paper stopped that nation led by terrorism-sponsoring barbarians from working on their nuclear ambitions, just because it was signed by Obama......don't hurt yourself.

You only come out of your burrow to point out half of an issue but not the other half.. Yes people are aware of the possible origins of Hamas but that is not the issue now is it ..Hamas and Hezbullah are proxies of Iran and they are under the direction of the mad mullahs . If they provoke Israel enough Israel will roll them up very quickly and destroy their capabilities the problem is once again that innocent civilians in both Gaza and Lebanon are being used as shields to protect these groups from being wiped out much as the mad mullah use the Iranian people to protect themselves as well..Israel is loath to do this but given enough provocation she will do what she must….How does the cheese taste is Ir bitter in your mouth yet or do you want to take another nibble…

How and why Israel helped create Hamas?
In 2005 Israel withdrew from Gaza but when Hamas gained control of that Palestinian enclave in 2007 it imposed land, air and sea blockade of that territory. How Israel helped the creation of Hamas is narrated by Andrew Higgins, an Israeli official who had worked in Gaza in the 1980s.

How Israel Helped to Spawn Hamas - WSJ
Israel cooperated with a crippled, half-blind cleric named Sheikh Ahmed Yassin, even as he was laying the foundations for what would become Hamas.

In 2005 Israel withdrew from Gaza but when Hamas gained control of that Palestinian enclave in 2007 it imposed land, air and sea blockade of that territory. How Israel helped the creation of Hamas is narrated by Andrew Higgins, an Israeli official who had worked in Gaza in the 1980s.

Israel cooperated with a crippled, half-blind cleric named Sheikh Ahmed Yassin, even as he was laying the foundations for what would become Hamas.
Any Muslim Israel “aligns” with is a potential terrorist.

You point is what… You did not deny my points but you did try to bury them with your typical attempts of muddying the water ..Typical behaviour on your part you make accusations I prove you wrong then you shrilly try another tactic you are so predictable.. It doesn’t matter if Israelsupposedly helped Hamas get started what is important is where things are now and Hamas is a proxy of Iran getting funded by the mad mullahs to do their dirty work until Israel says enough and that time is coming..

Forum List

Back