Should Israel bomb Iran???

Won in a war after defending oneself is not stolen.. If that was the case then all Arab lands should be returned to their former owners as well as Muslim lands as well..

Under international law it is illegal now.

The Hebrews stole Israel and Judah from the Canaanites.

It's not a question of "if". It is a question of when. The world is doing nothing to stop Iran from working on nuclear weapon technology and it's stupid to claim we should have stayed in the deal in the first place because the deal had sunset clauses which allowed Iran to make nuclear weapons. The deal was stupid in the first place. Hence, Israel will not have a choice and will eventually do strategic bombing of Iran. Now is actually a great time due to both sanctions and Covid.

Israel has been threatening to bomb Iran since 1994. Israel should leave the US out it it.

The new prime minister is back in DC ragging on Biden to go to war.

Under international law it is illegal now.

The Hebrews stole Israel and Judah from the Canaanites.
You see I am going to explain to you something that you in your ignorance probably don’t know but hey others here can learn from your mistaken claims…Much of the land that they the Israelites inherited was bought through financial purchases from Canaanites not stolen.. Abraham himself started this process in Genesis 23 if I am not mistaken by buying the cave for his and his descendants burials… It was offered to him for free but he insisted on paying for it many times over the asking price so there could be no doubt it belonged to him and his family… Further in Genesis 37 Jacob bought a large portion of the land of Shalem and many years later so did David who became the king of Israel.. The idea that the Israelites entered a land they had no prior claim to is completely false. Got that Sarida you went for that cheese again.. You truly are a little mouse even that shock didn’t stop you… Winking…..Now this is really interesting when the Israelites were enslaved in Egypt it may surprise many that not all of them went down to Egypt some stayed behind which we can see in 1 st chronicles 7 … Reading further Ephraim had a grand daughter who established entire cities within Canaan . Look at verse 24.. As a matter of fact the land was already becoming known as the land of the Israelites…. I could go on further but hey micelike you might try and grab some more cheese given me something else to hit you with…lol… It is true that some areas were conquered later on during the time of Joshua etc etc but you would be cherry picking and would be incorrect in your assumptions as I showed you before by the following verses. Which leads us to the arabs and the Muslim lands that were stolen from others peoples… I see you ignored that part of my answer to your silly claims… Yes under international law today they the arabs and muslims need to give those lands back don’t they…. Wink Wink… Nudge Nudge…

Israel has been threatening to bomb Iran since 1994. Israel should leave the US out it it.

You sound kind of hysterical about this Surada try to control your emotions… It is one thing to threaten it is another to do it… I believe the Iranians have been threatening the Israelis for years too..We shall see how these things play out as you stated before Israel usually fights her own battles maybe this will be more of a Shia , Sunni war in the end and Israel will try to sit it out but with the Iranian proxies of Hezbullah and Hamas pointing all those missiles at Israel don’t count on it if Israel is provoked by them then all bets are off…

In 1994 Iran was not a month or two away from making a nuclear bomb. The US and the World have let Israel down, particularly the Democrats who constantly seem to side with the ones who believe Israel doesn't even have aright to exist, which more or less seems to imply that the Holocaust was perfectly acceptable. Israel will be forced to act unilaterally because the world hasn't had Israel's back. The left have always been fine with attacks on Israel but when Israel tries to defend itself, Democrats blast them for violence.

You sound kind of hysterical about this Surada try to control your emotions… It is one thing to threaten it is another to do it… I believe the Iranians have been threatening the Israelis for years too..We shall see how these things play out as you stated before Israel usually fights her own battles maybe this will be more of a Shia , Sunni war in the end and Israel will try to sit it out but with the Iranian proxies of Hezbullah and Hamas pointing all those missiles at Israel don’t count on it if Israel is provoked by them then all bets are off…

Hezbollah wasn't formed until the mid 1980s to keep Israel out of little Lebanon. HAMAS was formed by Israel in the mid 1980s as a foil against the PLO.

Hezbollah wasn't formed until the mid 1980s to keep Israel out of little Lebanon. HAMAS was formed by Israel in the mid 1980s as a foil against the PLO.
Oh look the mouse tentatively comes in takes a quick bite of cheese and then runs back to its burrow hoping it will not get another shock…What is your point here both are payed proxies of Iran pointing their missiles at Israel and use them when the mad mullahs in Iran wiggle their little fingers in Israel’s direction… For the record I have nothing but admiration and respect for the Iranian people(Persians) it is the mad mullah that use them as a shield to protect themselves from any retribution they so richly deserve.. But hey if you poke someone long enough even the most mild mannered and reserved person will hit back and that person will hit back with everything they got… Something to really really think about …

Oh look the mouse tentatively comes in takes a quick bite of cheese and then runs back to its burrow hoping it will not get another shock…What is your point here both are payed proxies of Iran pointing their missiles at Israel and use them when the mad mullahs in Iran wiggle their little fingers in Israel’s direction… For the record I have nothing but admiration and respect for the Iranian people(Persians) it is the mad mullah that use them as a shield to protect themselves from any retribution they so richly deserve.. But hey if you poke someone long enough even the most mild mannered and reserved person will hit back and that person will hit back with everything they got… Something to really really think about …

Israel has admitted and expressed remorse for helping found HAMAS.

Israel has admitted and expressed remorse for helping found HAMAS.
You only come out of your burrow to point out half of an issue but not the other half.. Yes people are aware of the possible origins of Hamas but that is not the issue now is it ..Hamas and Hezbullah are proxies of Iran and they are under the direction of the mad mullahs . If they provoke Israel enough Israel will roll them up very quickly and destroy their capabilities the problem is once again that innocent civilians in both Gaza and Lebanon are being used as shields to protect these groups from being wiped out much as the mad mullah use the Iranian people to protect themselves as well..Israel is loath to do this but given enough provocation she will do what she must….How does the cheese taste is Ir bitter in your mouth yet or do you want to take another nibble…

I don't think you have the strength to get up to my level.

It is sweet that you think the mullahs stopped, just because Obama was nice to them.
If any one doesn't think it is you.
Did you ever think the Taliban would disappear when America admitted defeat in Afghanistan?

Forum List

Back