Should Army National Guard Troops Shoot Illegal Border Crossers ?

[QUOTE="Kittymom1026, post: 21026445, member: 70739”]Have you ever seen the movie, Animal House?" You would be Neidermyer, killed by his own troops. No one in their right mind would kill a toddler in cold blood walking along with their parent but an evil psychopath with no soul. Sound familiar?

Never seen it. Not the sort of thing I watch.

No ANERICAN wants even a single more foreigner in this country until we’ve corrected the problems we have here and put systems in place to ensure wh is here, where, and why.

I’ve been called worse, honey.[/QUOTE]
He is a thoroughly despicable person and when he goes to VietNam, is killed by his own troops. You probably only watch videos of people being tortured or ones of Hitler's camps.I'm sure you get off on watching other suffer. You probably idolize Hitler and agree with what he did to the Jews. I don't think you have an ounce of empathy or compassion in you.

Oh, and I'm not your honey or your sweetie, so please refrain from calling me those names or anything else.

I'm never "upset" by internet insults. Especially not by Trump supporters, who speak with utterly no moral authority.
"No moral authority" is exactly what describes Democrats in this current time.

They could also be described as rabid, mindless, desperate, loose cannons, willing to throw even our basic principles away (ex. innocent until proven guilty).

Hey if liberals in America want to march down to the border and hand each of these folks a $250,000 check....Amen....let 'em in. I'm all for it!!!:113::113::113:

Problem is, it is exceedingly difficult to find a liberal that factors costs into their thinking. Its fascinating....no consideration of costs. None!:hhello::hhello:
I'm still waiting for one of them to explain how these caravan people could be defined as "Refugees"

Haven't you been paying attention? Even tho it hasn't happened yet, the tiny trumpanzees are blaming Democrats already.
Sure, Democrats are to blame. They've been to blame ever since they changed US immigration with the 1965 Immigration Act, opening up our immigration to the 3rd world, and getting it interested in making a flophouse out of the USA.

And they've demonstrated that all along in the Congress with approval votes for amnesty for illegal aliens, sanctuary cities, welfare for illegals etc

Haven't you been paying attention? :confused:

He is a thoroughly despicable person and when he goes to VietNam, is killed by his own troops. You probably only watch videos of people being tortured or ones of Hitler's camps.I'm sure you get off on watching other suffer. You probably idolize Hitler and agree with what he did to the Jews. I don't think you have an ounce of empathy or compassion in you.

Oh, and I'm not your honey or your sweetie, so please refrain from calling me those names or anything else.

I don’t watch much of anything on tv except sports and documentaries. I read quite a bit and listen to classical or country music.

Hitters ambitions went too far in scope and geography but many of his ideals do linevip with mine.

There is no empties compassion in me. Nor any sense of humor. They were surgically removed in childhood to make safe for my Ego.

Okay; bitch, **** and waste of flesh and oxygen it is.

When I served in the Army National Guard, I was told the first duty of the Army National Guard is to do what the name "National Guard" clearly states > to guard the nation. And the first priority of that is to stop foreigners from invading the USA.

And the definition of invading
? > "to enter forcibly or hostilely" (Webster's New World College Dictionary, 5th ed.) Well, the caravaners already entered Mexico, from Guatemala, forcibly, and one could call it hostilely, being that it's disrespecting Mexico's immigration and border law. In doing so, the border crossers tore down fences and physical barriers.

There's no doubt that the thousands of people in this caravan have exactly that same thing in mind for the United States. The solution to stop them, according to my National Guard officers is to meet the force with greater force, and use whatever force is necessary to stop and repel the invaders.

Since an effective border wall is not yet in place or electrified fencing, barbed wire, etc, this would mean possibly shooting hundreds of the caravaners, gassing them at the border, or possibly even using artillery. The military has its job to do, the question is can (and should) we allow Honduras, Guatemala and other countries to invade us ?

No....they are not trying to take over the U.S.....they should be captured and put in prison just like any other criminal.
------------------------------------ i disagree 2aguy. They get here and then they VOTE , intimidate , rob steal cause crime and thats how they take over '2aguy' !! Their third world kids take over American schools to the detriment of American kids learning .

I don’t watch much of anything on tv except sports and documentaries. I read quite a bit and listen to classical or country music.

Hitters ambitions went too far in scope and geography but many of his ideals do linevip with mine.

There is no empties compassion in me. Nor any sense of humor. They were surgically removed in childhood to make safe for my Ego.

Okay; bitch, **** and waste of flesh and oxygen it is.
I'm done with you. You are not worth my time and it's probably time for you to discipline your wife, so go get your belt.

Invasion? Are they firing Tomahawk missiles into our cities and landing armed troops? Iraqis know what an invasion is. You don`t. Nothing slipped away when 125,000 Cubans came to Florida in 1980. Some people are easily scared. BOO!
Already addressed. Once again for the lazy bums who come in here late and don't bother to read the earlier pages > >>

Invasion - to enter forcibly or hostilely (Websters new World College Dictionary, 5th ed.)

When 125,000 Cubans came to Florida in 1980, a whole lot slipped away. At least 60 percent of the Marielitos were high school dropouts, and specifically examining wages in this low-skill group suggests that Mariel did affect Miami’s wage structure. The wage of high school dropouts in Miami dropped dramatically, by 10 to 30 percent (depending on which control “placebo” groups is employed).
blog-review-boatlift-2.png

The Wage Impact of the Marielitos: A Reappraisal

On the crime front, there was estimated 16,000 to 20,000 criminals and other misfits who have contributed to an alarming increase in South Florida crime. State officials estimate that the refugee influx has cost Florida taxpayers about $150 million that has not been reimbursed by federal officials.

Five Years Later, Overriding Crime Is Mariel Legacy

Last edited:
Invasion? Are they firing Tomahawk missiles into our cities and landing armed troops? Iraqis know what an invasion is. You don`t. Nothing slipped away when 125,000 Cubans came to Florida in 1980. Some people are easily scared. BOO!
Already addressed. Once again for the lazy bums who come in here late and don't bother to read the earlier pages > >>

Invasion - to enter forcibly or hostilely (Websters new World College Dictionary, 5th ed.)

When 125,000 Cubans came to Florida in 1980, a whole lot slipped away. At least 60 percent of the Marielitos were high school dropouts, and specifically examining wages in this low-skill group suggests that Mariel did affect Miami’s wage structure. The wage of high school dropouts in Miami dropped dramatically, by 10 to 30 percent (depending on which control “placebo” groups is employed).
blog-review-boatlift-2.png

The Wage Impact of the Marielitos: A Reappraisal

On the crime front,

Progressives know damn well it's an invasion. It's an invasion that benefits them....the whole morality mantra is ghey. They'd let their own grandmother get freight trained by the caravan if it meant more power. Ghey

Oh, they're first class chickenshits. Hiding behind a wall from people threatening to mow our lawns and make us tacos. While their fearless leader fellates murdering Saudis on live TV.
The previous post (# 332) about the 1980 Mariel Boatlift, shot this mindless post to pieces.

One needs to learn from history.

Sorry but I prefer professional soldiers secure the border than the amateurs. No LEOs. This is a WAR, not a police action.
Uh excuse me.

Are you calling the Army National Guard not professional soldiers ?

If so, you have no idea what your talking about.

Why don't you send some Evangelicals preachers down to Honduras. They can pray away this nightmare.

Moron, they are already there, opening schools, building houses, and digging wells...they actually believe in helping people...I know people who go on missions to 3rd World crap holes created by policies you support, who actually help people....

Apparently they are not doing enough are they?? To ask Jesus for help, is not helping. Pray!!

Those evil Catholics are responsible for their lack of morals I guess.

When I served in the Army National Guard, I was told the first duty of the Army National Guard is to do what the name "National Guard" clearly states > to guard the nation. And the first priority of that is to stop foreigners from invading the USA.

And the definition of invading
? > "to enter forcibly or hostilely" (Webster's New World College Dictionary, 5th ed.) Well, the caravaners already entered Mexico, from Guatemala, forcibly, and one could call it hostilely, being that it's disrespecting Mexico's immigration and border law. In doing so, the border crossers tore down fences and physical barriers.

There's no doubt that the thousands of people in this caravan have exactly that same thing in mind for the United States. The solution to stop them, according to my National Guard officers is to meet the force with greater force, and use whatever force is necessary to stop and repel the invaders.

Since an effective border wall is not yet in place or electrified fencing, barbed wire, etc, this would mean possibly shooting hundreds of the caravaners, gassing them at the border, or possibly even using artillery. The military has its job to do, the question is can (and should) we allow Honduras, Guatemala and other countries to invade us ?

AS I said elsewhere, drop leaflets on them a few miles back warning them off, but if they approach the border, let the Air Force cluster bomb the front of the line. If they still come, cut the rest of them down like cord wood using sub-machine or mini guns. Let the Mexican Federales clean up the blood and guts.

I'm sick and tired of this country not treating illegal invasion (now on a monstrous organized scale) like the really serious matter it is. Even more tired of A-Hole Americans shrugging it off like: "Who cares? Let them come!" As if these people have as "right" to just invade us. Time to send a message to those behind this that it will not work, then charge those behind organizing it (Soros?) with international crimes.

And if Mexico is complicit in being so "incompetent" that they can't stop a group of 2000 unarmed people from marching through their country, Trump better hit them with sanctions or something as well.

Forum List

Back