CDZ Should Americans be allowed to own military sniper rifles and military door buster guns?

If some people believe that Americans shouldn't be allowed to own "military style" rifles....what about actual military sniper rifles? How about military guns used to blow doors off their hinges? These are weapons used in actual war by the military.....should they be banned since they are actual military weapons vs. "military style," weapons?

And do you understand that under the Miller ruling....from the Supreme Court....actual military weapons are protected under the 2nd Amendment?
I own a Rem Model 700 and a Benelli M4. Both were/are used by the MIL, but I never thought about using them to snipe or blow off a door. But, I guess I could.

If some people believe that Americans shouldn't be allowed to own "military style" rifles....what about actual military sniper rifles? How about military guns used to blow doors off their hinges? These are weapons used in actual war by the military.....should they be banned since they are actual military weapons vs. "military style," weapons?

And do you understand that under the Miller ruling....from the Supreme Court....actual military weapons are protected under the 2nd Amendment?

Yes. There's no good reason for a civilian to own a gun if he isn't a soldier or a cop.
Yes there is a good reason: equality. Of course, you Democrats want to eliminate the Constitutional concepts of equality, don't you. And while we're on the subject of don't you:

Good, then you won't mind if I see you coming first with your big bad rifle and shoot your balls off with mine, since I have no idea who you are and hey, better safe than sorry, especially if you're wearing camo in an urban area, like a moron nutjob would. It's my right to protect myself and my family after all, and that means getting the first shot off, right?
That depends on if you can demonstrate to a jury that you had a reasonable fear of death or injury.

I own a Rem Model 700 and a Benelli M4. Both were/are used by the MIL, but I never thought about using them to snipe or blow off a door. But, I guess I could.

If it's under 12 inches, it's a Saturday Night Special; if it's over 12 inches it's an assault weapon or a sniper rifle.

NO, they shouldn't.

NO, they shouldn't.

So....not bolt action rifles, no shotguns no semiautomatic pistols no revolvers?

Absolutely!

but only REAL Americans....card carrying trump supporting conservatives....

you will NEED these "tools" after the break down of civilization and you need to kill your liberal neighbors and steal their food and water.....

is that what you have in mind?

NO, they shouldn't.

Why should I not be able to own this rifle?

3631.jpg

NO, they shouldn't.

Are you one of those who thinks they know what he /she thinks my life is worth?

you will NEED these "tools" after the break down of civilization and you need to kill your liberal neighbors and steal their food and water.....
Yep.

will you just kill them?

or will you rape the females first?

will you put notches on your rifle for every one you kill?

just curious as to how much of a murderous piece of shit you delight in being

Yep.
will you just kill them?
Depends on if they give me what I ask for.
No, probably just sell them.
I might paint a ring around the barrel - does that count?

b2c39ce3e3b0de914dc95cc7361005e1.jpg

I hope you enjoy your time as someone's slave.

Last edited:
Yep.

will you just kill them?

You are such an idiot.............

Yep.
will you just kill them?
Depends on if they give me what I ask for.
No, probably just sell them.
I might paint a ring around the barrel - does that count?

Really? A slave? Can you imagine what a poor slave that moron would be? Bitching all the time, lazy, not worth the food ration to keep ............. I don't think you would get even half a roll of toilet paper in trade...

Really? A slave? Can you imagine what a poor slave that moron would be? Bitching all the time, lazy, not worth the food ration to keep ............. I don't think you would get even half a roll of toilet paper in trade...
A couple of sessions with the cattle prod and he'll shape up.
They all do.

Yep.

will you just kill them?

These kinds of posts only reinforce in my mind that the people MUST retain the Right to keep and bear Arms. Those who are so desperate to say things like anynameyouwish would use the power of a POLICE STATE to enforce whatever they wanted on a captive citizenry.

What is a "sniper rifle?" Any rifle with a scope?

Yes. There's no good reason for a civilian to own a gun if he isn't a soldier or a cop.
So you do not think Americans have a right to protect themselves?

Forum List

Back