Shoplifters wanted for capitol murder

I also, and hope they get life without parole, death penalty or are dealt with, resisting arrest.
This perp should pull the gun on police so they can justify their dispatching instant justice and no need for a trial.

man watch the video. i hope they get these animals. over a bag of chips. this is crazy. bad parenting.
animals....................i'd like to know if the victim was a biden supporter......why?.....in order to judge victims i need to know if this is what they voted for in biden....if you did, i say you voted for it, deal with it

This perp should pull the gun on police so they can justify their dispatching instant justice and no need for a trial.
It would not upset me, in the least.

animals....................i'd like to know if the victim was a biden supporter......why?.....in order to judge victims i need to know if this is what they voted for in biden....if you did, i say you voted for it, deal with it
i doubt. the black dudes were very wrong. last year black man was charged for stealing to bags of chips and eating them. what with these dudes chips geez

black dudes were wrong and murders. they had no right to di what they did.
They have good pictures of them, both still and video. I suspect they will be caught fairly soon.

This is why if you see a shoplifter be prepared to shoot them. They have set the rules. Some progbot will come on here and say shoplifting isn't grounds for lethal force...well guess what, it is now.

But your party will give him a no bond parole. Liberal heaven.
In TEXAS? Are you drinking, or did you just gloss the article, not knowing where it happened?

Why do you support the party that let's these monsters go?
They have not been caught yet, as far as I know.
I am pretty sure there is no Independent party that has pushed for that in Texas or any other state.

you think there still in the state?
Beats me, but would not be surprised if they were still there, though. It is unusual to see perps staring straight into the security camera. Didn't look too bright.

You're a liberal and your party supports unlimited illegals.
How died and made you king? You don't know jackshit about me. You should look up what I have written here, then you would not sound like a fool.

Are you sure you do not want to talk about the subject of the thread?

Shoplifters wanted for capitol murder​

Beats me, but would not be surprised if they were still there, though. It is unusual to see perps staring straight into the security camera. Didn't look too bright.
hope they get them soon. well this is third chips case. we got black man last year sto0el two bag of chips and ate them got arrested. before that we got black man shot and killed a store owner cause he asked his wife to buy the bag of chips she wanted for her son. These people are going crazy for chips yikes.

Forum List

Back