‘Hate Crime for Being White at a Football Game’ Leads to Legal Action

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
I'm at a complete loss of words on this one. It's absurd and not surprising a liberal would do this. What's next?

I'm at a complete loss of words on this one. It's absurd and not surprising a liberal would do this.

You are just seeing another example of the colossal stupidity of the Far Left now once again on display.

We literally have people running our schools now as adults without the common sense enough to serve me a Slurpee at a Co-Gos gas station.

Everyone on that school that was a part of that kid getting suspended should be fired immediately. If the principal wasn't involved then they should be written up for it happening in their school.

I hope they win the lawsuit because that's some bullshit to suspend a kid for.

Wearing eye black is not equivalent to blackface. That kid took eye black to an unreasonable extreme level. If the article didn’t mention eye black i would
Never have know it was that and not black face paint with how the kid has applied it. Unless there is something missing from the story a simple don’t be a dumbass and do that again kid should have been the end of it.

Forum List

Back