Shoplifters ruling the roost at big city stores, pharmacy chains

Nova78

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2011
Colorado
Shoplifters ruling the roost at big city stores, pharmacy chains | Fox News
A recent viral shoplifting incident has highlighted trends in parts of the country where offenders at local drugstores rule the roost – in one case, even able to ride through the store on a bike and take a garbage bag full of stolen good as shoppers, and security watched on.

Democratic scum run these cities

Hire their own security and stop it. Oh, that's right, big corporations want US taxpayers to fund their security. The security guy failed as a security guy...

Hire their own security and stop it. Oh, that's right, big corporations want US taxpayers to fund their security. The security guy failed as a security guy...
Security co's cant security anymore cause they'll get sued. Next we'll hear how racist Walgreens is for closing their stores and creating a drug desert

Last edited:
Security co's cant security anymore cause they'll get sued. Next we'll here how racist Walgreens is for closing their stores and creating a drug desert
Bullshit if they can't do security.

A recent viral shoplifting incident has highlighted trends in parts of the country where offenders at local drugstores rule the roost – in one case, even able to ride through the store on a bike and take a garbage bag full of stolen good as shoppers, and security watched on.

The Nazis seek the utter destruction of civil society so they can step in and "restore order"."

Hitler's Nazis did the same thing.

The cops do not have to protect citizens, remember?

“Neither the Constitution, nor state law, impose a general duty upon police officers or other governmental officials to protect individual persons from harm — even when they know the harm will occur,” said Darren L. Hutchinson, a professor and associate dean at the University of Florida School of Law.

“Neither the Constitution, nor state law, impose a general duty upon police officers or other governmental officials to protect individual persons from harm — even when they know the harm will occur,” said Darren L. Hutchinson, a professor and associate dean at the University of Florida School of Law.
And god help you if you protect yourself

And god help you if you protect yourself
I do it all day long and at night, on the weekends I help several campgrounds with protection..I have done it all my life because I learned that cops are not the knights in shinning armor they advertise to be, the ones I have encountered were greater thieves than the thieves I have ever been the victim of.

The thing is, shoplifting customers is just a small part of their losses. The vast majority of their losses come from their own employees stealing.

They're not sneaking merchandise out the front door piecemeal. They're taking truckloads of merchandise off the dock.

Forum List

Back