Shootout at Pamela Geller's Muhamed Cartoon Contest in Texas

Why? Because you say so? :lol: NLT, she is a bad person, just like Hitler or just like you. You are a coward, or you would be out there doing your bad stuff. She's a bad person, the jihaidis are bad people, so are you and those like you.

For a pretentious young boy who loves to posture away pointing out other people's supposed logical fallacies, you sure do hit one out of the park when it comes to false moral equivalencies.

This one is so idiotic, it almost looks like parody.

Killing two psychos who were provoked by your contest.

Jesus must be so proud!

Kill a raghead for Jesus...

I have a feeling some of the entries were from artists who are anti-religion in general, as Charlie Hedbo was.
Does Pam Geller hand out checks in Texas for the best anti-Christian cartoon?

Didn't think so!

She'd probably need a lot more bodyguards.

Kill a raghead for Jesus...

The blood money is going to be flooding into the Americunt Freedom Defense Initative now.

Nice deflection, but no dice. I am trying to get links for the pictures, but I would not be surprised if some of them were anti-religious in general, and I haven't seen Christian gunmen attack Charlie Hedbo, Jewish gunmen go after the countless leftist protests that contain antisemitic posters, or Buddhist gunmen go after all the Chinese food places with Buddha in their menus.
Hey, dumbshit. The contest was called "Muhammad Art Exhibit and Cartoon Contest".

Geller is a well-known Islamaphobe.

Fucking Texasses are starting another religious war. This was only the first shots fired. More deaths to come. Lots more, betcha.

10 000 Muhammad Art and Cartoon Contest to be Held at Site of Stand With the Prophet Conference
2cnw6q1.jpg

Why? Because you say so? :lol: NLT, she is a bad person, just like Hitler or just like you. You are a coward, or you would be out there doing your bad stuff. She's a bad person, the jihaidis are bad people, so are you and those like you.
For a pretentious young boy who loves to posture away pointing out other people's supposed logical fallacies, you sure do hit one out of the park when it comes to false moral equivalencies. This one is so idiotic, it almost looks like parody.
Doggy, you would not know a false moral comparison if it bit you on your ass. She is a coward, as is NLT, who just does not have the balls to step up and behead someone. We are talking reprehensibility here, and you crossed the line by defending one group of them.

Pamela Geller is planning a “Draw the Prophet” event in Garland, Texas in the same location as a Muslim group held a “Stand with the Prophet” conference in January.

She's an unmitigated c*nt.

You people crack me up... I remember you fucks defending Piss Christ... but you condemn a cartoon?

You're such cowards.

Geller and the jihaidis are similar to Hitler and the commies.

All are evil.

I disagree.

Geller sometimes goes too far, but she is in no way to comparable to Jihadis or Hitler.

I think she is EXTREMELY opportunistic, for she makes $$$$ off this cottage industry.
She's a highly disturbed ****, that the world would be far better off without. Her and her little buddies. At least ISIS aren't pussies hiding behind blogs and the protection of the US government.

And just as I respect your right to free speech and to be as gross as you want to be, I respect her right to free speech, even though I sometimes find it putrid. I cannot help it that she is sometimes very stupid and does stuff that causes a massive backlash.

On the other hand, the Islamic world needs to grow a thicker skin. Really, who in the fuck wants to be walking around on eggshells, just because a muslim maniac will get pissed off and call the Allahu Akbar brigade? That's not how I want to live.

And yet the Whitehouse doesn't see this as a problem.

They still think climate change deserves their attention, their top focus, while a growing threat becomes a malignant cancer in America. Attacks like this will become a frequent occurrence as long as Democrats hold the Whitehouse.

Uhh, the White House has never said it's not a problem.

The personnel at the WH can walk AND chew gum at the same time. Can you?

Sure.....They say all day that it's a problem....and then ignore.....Even facilitate it by bringing more and more of these idiots into the country.

U.S. to greatly expand resettlement for Syrian refugees - The Washington Post

Last edited:

Forum List

Back