Shooting whites in the head

Status
Not open for further replies.

MaryL

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2011
Midwestern U.S.
Yale professor dreams of mass shooting and genocide
Its OK, racism and genocide is just spiffy: Yale professor says so. Dr. Aruna Khilanani wants to shoot people in the head, because a Psychiatrist from Muslim country says so.

Last edited:
Its OK, racism and genocide is just spiffy: Yale professor says so. Dr. Aruna Khilanani wants to shoot people in the head, because a Psychiatrist from Muslim country says so.

And yet the fascist left simply cannot understand why it is that more states are passing each day - Constitutional Carry - otherwise known as "permit less" carry.....

And yet the fascist left simply cannot understand why it is that more states are passing each day - Constitutional Carry - otherwise known as "permit less" carry.....
These fools seem to have convinced themselves that they are entitled to do as they wish because X,Y, or Z are ray-sus, homophobic, etc. Imagine their shock when all those ray-susists decide that if they're going to be convicted of something they didn't do, why bother playing nice at all?
The entire base of power on the Left is the threat of violence from street thugs and if that fails, they seem to believe the cops or military will handle the problem.
They are cowards and if they push the nation to violent conflict it is going to end very badly for them.

And she is not fired and arrested ??
I hope the fake doctor gets a slug in the head

:link:

I see you don't have a link, don't you think you can say where is the article, some off paper saying so or a tweet, or bias site
-----------------------------------
"My speaking metaphorically about my own anger was a method for people to reflect on negative feelings. To normalize negative feelings. Because if you don’t, it will turn into a violent action."
snip
Khilanani said in April: "I had fantasies of unloading a revolver into the head of any white person that got in my way, burying their body and wiping my bloody hands as I walked away relatively guiltless with a bounce in my step. Like I did the world a f***ing favor."

Last edited:
What she said was not the product of a demented, bigoted, Charles Manson–esque mind, but of a legitimate “frustration about minority mental health,” a desire to “have more serious conversations about race,” and, ultimately, love. Khilanani does what she does, she told the Post, “because I care.”

Last edited:
What she said was not the product of a demented, bigoted, Charles Manson–esque mind, but of a legitimate “frustration about minority mental health,” a desire to “have more serious conversations about race,” and, ultimately, love. Khilanani does what she does, she told the Post, “because I care.”

Well, that’s a relief.

hate-speech is ok at Yale? Where are the Feds arresting her for a hate crime?
If she was white she'd be behind bars and unemployable.

Well, that’s a relief.

what white crime are you talking about?

Well, that’s a relief.

what white crime are you talking about?
Not a white crime, a hate crime, aka "hate speech".

So if someone heard her speech and shoots a white in the head, she could be arrested.

And she is not fired and arrested ??
I hope the fake doctor gets a slug in the head
She is a vile human being but i wish her well.

already threads on this

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back