Shoot to Kill. . . Shoot to Maim"~ Chicago Democrat mayor Richard J Dailey

Wyatt earp

Diamond Member
Apr 21, 2012
How times have changed, A Democrat wanted to shoot criminals ... Now Democrats stand with criminals.

Chicago experienced the most destructive and most deadly riot in the country, with nine people killed and huge areas of the west side leveled by fires. The riot inspired Mayor Richard J. Daley to issue his famous order, "shoot to kill arsonists" and "shoot to maim looters."

I can't believe these mayor's want a law put in place where a president can't send in the troops for domestic terrorist. ( My 2nd link) He pledge an oath to defend the country from foreign and domestic enemy's.

The law would be unconstitutional

I can't believe these mayor's want a law put in place where a president can't send in the troops for domestic terrorist. ( My 2nd link) He pledge an oath to defend the country from foreign and domestic enemy's.

The law would be unconstitutional

The Democrat Mayors, Governors, etc. have turned themselves into domestic enemies. I hope they get to account in federal court as to why they just had to be treasonous traitors while holding the public's trust by occupying an office of responsibility in the United States of America. I hold them responsible for the property damages, the serial killings by BLM members, and the injuries and even deaths caused to policemen who are doing their jobs of protecting innocent American bystanders, and taking all the flak these intolerable Democrat hatemongers are dishing out.
These Democrats have declared war on the right by being idiots of chaos.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back