Shocked: Maine , woman says she would rather go to jail than take down her pro Trump signs

The ones saying these signs have to go would be arguing for those signs to stay and claiming racism if anyone disagreed.
Conservatives need to stop putting themselves into opposition to zoning laws. Zoning is inherently conservative and pro-private property. If you own a nice house on a nice street in a nice neighborhood, and decide to open a slaughterhouse or strip joint or something, your neighbors would be justified in complaining and forcing you to stop your plans in order to "conserve" the integrity of the neighborhood.

Liberals need to stop objecting to peaceful protest as a way to change laws.

Liberals are so use to violently protesting they don't know what the way something should be protested should look like.

Lock her up!!! Lock her up!!! Lock her up!!! Lock her up!!! Lock her up!!! Lock her up!!! Lock her up!!! Lock her up!!!
Sound familiar?

When this woman in Maine is responsible for the deaths of 4 honorable Americans like Hillary was, OK.

That has been proven to be a lie dozens of times. You can't help yourself repeating the same lies over, and over, and over.

Conservatives need to stop putting themselves into opposition to zoning laws. Zoning is inherently conservative and pro-private property. If you own a nice house on a nice street in a nice neighborhood, and decide to open a slaughterhouse or strip joint or something, your neighbors would be justified in complaining and forcing you to stop your plans in order to "conserve" the integrity of the neighborhood.

Liberals are so use to violently protesting they don't know what the way something should be protested should look like.

Lock her up!!! Lock her up!!! Lock her up!!! Lock her up!!! Lock her up!!! Lock her up!!! Lock her up!!! Lock her up!!!
Sound familiar?

When this woman in Maine is responsible for the deaths of 4 honorable Americans like Hillary was, OK.

That has been proven to be a lie dozens of times. You can't help yourself repeating the same lies over, and over, and over.

It's something pussies like you aren't willing to admit. It's not a lie because you won't hold her accountable.

Why do you hate the U.S., BOY?

Sound familiar?

It's something pussies like you aren't willing to admit. It's not a lie because you won't hold her accountable.

Aren't you cute when you try to sound tough. I wonder why those investigations didn't find that. Were Goudy, and all the other republicans on that republican led investigation in the bag for Hillary?

Sound familiar?

Aren't you cute when you try to sound tough. I wonder why those investigations didn't find that. Were Goudy, and all the other republicans on that republican led investigation in the bag for Hillary?

Are you cute when you try to lick her vagina, BOY? You aren't nor are you cute when you pucker up to the n*gger's ass, either.

Sound familiar?

Are you cute when you try to lick her vagina, BOY? You aren't nor are you cute when you pucker up to the n*gger's ass, either.

So you spouted some crap, now answer the question. Was goudy et al in the bag for Hillary?

So you spouted some crap, now answer the question. Was goudy et al in the bag for Hillary?

I don't take orders from the likes of you, BOY. You're so far inferior to me you think you're in first place.

I don't take orders from the likes of you, BOY. You're so far inferior to me you think you're in first place.

Don't know about first place, but I'm way ahead of you. Scared to answer the question? Were goudy and all the other republicans in that republican led investigation in the bag for Hillary? Why don't you ask Hannity how to answer. Obviously you are too afraid to try answering.

Don't know about first place, but I'm way ahead of you. Scared to answer the question? Were goudy and all the other republicans in that republican led investigation in the bag for Hillary? Why don't you ask Hannity how to answer. Obviously you are too afraid to try answering.

I don't answer questions from those inferior to me. I own people like you because you keep begging things of me. You should be used to it by now.

I don't answer questions from those inferior to me. I own people like you because you keep begging things of me. You should be used to it by now.

I'm not begging anything of you. I'm just giving you the opportunity to answer the question instead of being a weasel and running from it. Obviously, you prefer the weasel rout.

I'm not begging anything of you. I'm just giving you the opportunity to answer the question instead of being a weasel and running from it. Obviously, you prefer the weasel rout.

You take the inferior route. That's OK, you were born inferior to me. You can't help it.

You take the inferior route. That's OK, you were born inferior to me. You can't help it.

You sound more like fury every day.

You get more and more inferior every day, NL.

If you say so.........coward.

If you say so.........coward.

I don't have to say so. My superiority to you is inherent. It speaks for itself.

Speaking of scared to answer questions, you have no room to talk skippy, you have avoided my two questions for a day now. Another reason you aren’t a real liberal. You are a regressive lefty, nothing about you is liberal.

Speaking of scared to answer questions, you have no room to talk skippy, you have avoided my two questions for a day now. Another reason you aren’t a real liberal. You are a regressive lefty, nothing about you is liberal.

There is definitely a difference between a Liberal and a Leftist.

That’s rich coming from you.

Sure is, I know real liberals. They would disagree with this woman’s actions and would support her. The real liberal is fair minded and has principles. I know one, he can’t stand Trump however he didn’t vote for Hillary because she was part of the establishment. He supported Sanders because his political stance, peace, for the poor, not an elitist snob. He believes that peaceful protest is the best way to wake others up to wrongs.

You see few real liberals today.

Sure is, I know real liberals. They would disagree with this woman’s actions and would support her. The real liberal is fair minded and has principles. I know one, he can’t stand Trump however he didn’t vote for Hillary because she was part of the establishment. He supported Sanders because his political stance, peace, for the poor, not an elitist snob. He believes that peaceful protest is the best way to wake others up to wrongs.

You see few real liberals today.

A Liberal is someone that wants the government to play a more active role in society. Their goals are much like those of Conservatives just done with the government being a key player. A Leftist is someone that wants to use the government to control society.

No one is stopping her from having a sign and what she wants to say on it....the size of the sign is something I can see all cities limiting, because larger signs could be a distraction and a hazard on the public streets to drivers....

2x2 is a pretty small sign. It is just as likely to be a distraction as a bigger sign, because if it catches someone's eye, they will have to stare at it to read it. I believe it is easier to ignore a bigger sign.

Forum List

Back