SHOCK VIDEO: DHS Caught Moving Somali Muslim Illegals Into California

timslash

Dec 4, 2014
Buffalo. NY
Activist Anita Fuentes and her family ran across a DHS vehicle with its windows covered late at night at a gas station in California. Later they discovered it was one of three such buses.
SHOCK VIDEO DHS Caught Moving Somali Muslim Illegals Into California Top Right News
They filmed their encounter with a DHS employee, who admitted that they were transporting “Somalis and Africans” who were caught at the border and moving them to “detention” facilities. Readers of Top Right News from last summer will remember how Obama took tens of thousands of illegal aliens — only one-half of whom were “women and children” (one half teens and older men) and shipped them from the Texas border into states across the nation.

I understand that people from other countries, where they lived in very bad conditions, wanna come to US and find job and happiness... But why our government and DHS workers don't understand that our country can't give jobs and money to average CITIZENS, how will they give money to illegals?! It's absurd!

Well, I don't know exactly what to think of this story, but I do believe that one of the absolute stupidest things this country can do is allow Somali's to immigrate here.

Activist Anita Fuentes and her family ran across a DHS vehicle with its windows covered late at night at a gas station in California. Later they discovered it was one of three such buses.
SHOCK VIDEO DHS Caught Moving Somali Muslim Illegals Into California Top Right News
They filmed their encounter with a DHS employee, who admitted that they were transporting “Somalis and Africans” who were caught at the border and moving them to “detention” facilities. Readers of Top Right News from last summer will remember how Obama took tens of thousands of illegal aliens — only one-half of whom were “women and children” (one half teens and older men) and shipped them from the Texas border into states across the nation.

I understand that people from other countries, where they lived in very bad conditions, wanna come to US and find job and happiness... But why our government and DHS workers don't understand that our country can't give jobs and money to average CITIZENS, how will they give money to illegals?! It's absurd!

Illegal immigration will bring us down like Rome

Wont be long now

-Geaux

Well, I don't know exactly what to think of this story, but I do believe that one of the absolute stupidest things this country can do is allow Somali's to immigrate here.
1400420684724.cached.jpg

Since when can anyone expect our government to act responsibly and with America's best interest at heart? Washington politics is determined to make America a third world country, and they're doing a fine job of it so far.

More absurd is that all officials who support Obama's immigration policy always wanna bring more illegals!
And the problem that they always wanna see people from African countries, who will work as carpenters, or other physical work.
Why they don't wanna bring more scientists? Maybe they're afraid of them?

I have heard there is to be a Somali resettlement center in SC.

My first thought was the same; why the fuck do we need Somalis????

Forum List

Back