Sheriff Clarke On Right Now!

Also impressive was the prior Black man whose Son murdered in LA by illegal immigrant. The story of the political hacks suddenly going easy on the murderer gangbanger upon finding out he was an illegal. Let shooter loose with only gun charges, promise to appear.

Made my blood boil.

Also impressive was the prior Black man whose Son murdered in LA by illegal immigrant. The story of the political hacks suddenly going easy on the murderer gangbanger upon finding out he was an illegal. Let shooter loose with only gun charges, promise to appear.

Made my blood boil.
Not a very pretty man he was, reminded me of Beetlejuice...

022316-beetlejuice-primary-1200x630.jpg

Can you imagine how much BETTER our country would be if 8 years ago Sheriff Clark had become the first Black President?
We'd be more divided, to the point of perhaps Civil War proportions already. So, no. No, thank you.

Made my blood boil.

Damn, way to hate on a brother.:D

Made my blood boil.

Looked fine on TV to me. Well spoken, heartbreaking story.

Sheriff Clarke was amazing!

Now Sen. Sessions is speaking..

I'm so worn out and desperate for hope I sit here watching CSPAN like an old boring person........ What happened to me?

He is all fired up!!! a very spirited speech ....I like it! :up:

Made my blood boil.

Looks to me like a man who's lost the love of his life.

Made my blood boil.

You liberals keep showing your true colors.

I would love to see Sheriff Clarke belonging to Mr Trump Government.... and oh my! Rudy Giuliani also ....just listen to him!!:clap:

Forum List

Back