Shep Smith Trolls Fox By Carrying A Menorah

I thought he was pretty cool when he debunked the single-payer repub talking-points :eusa_liar: :lol: He points out that insurance co profits had gone up 350% & that they were also lining the pockets of pols on both sides of the aisle. That was a good system right? :doubt:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=phtG16FMK68"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=phtG16FMK68[/ame]

he's the only commentator I've watched on murdoch/talil tv for more than 10 seconds

Last edited:
Maybe Rachael Maddow will troll across the MSNBC set with a fucking Koran.

Probably not, but she did have the Sikh captain america on recently that brought massive amounts of butthurt to the far right :lol:

vishavjit_singh_embed1.jpg

It had been displayed on that set, which The Five has been borrowing, and Shep was goofing around as usual...it clearly wasn't random, but funny. It appears as though FNC posted the video first...stalkers gonna stalk.:D

Shepard Smith Photobombs The Five | Fox News Insider

Lies as usual, there was no menorah on the set and faux has been throwing a tantrum over the non-existent "war on christmas"

Shep clearly trolled faux on epic levels, and they are lying, trying to play it off like nothing happened.

Shouldn't it be Schlepp Smith?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZkDUn6IDZes]schlepp the halls with loaves of hallah - YouTube[/ame]

It had been displayed on that set, which The Five has been borrowing, and Shep was goofing around as usual...it clearly wasn't random, but funny. It appears as though FNC posted the video first...stalkers gonna stalk.:D

Lies as usual, there was no menorah on the set and faux has been throwing a tantrum over the non-existent "war on christmas"

Shep clearly trolled faux on epic levels, and they are lying, trying to play it off like nothing happened.

You're a fucking idiot.:lol: As an avid viewer of The Five, I can attest that the menorah sat behind Eric's left shoulder on the set...I almost feel embarrassed for you.:D

I thought he was pretty cool when he debunked the single-payer repub talking-points :eusa_liar: :lol: He points out that insurance co profits had gone up 350% & that they were also lining the pockets of pols on both sides of the aisle. That was a good system right? :doubt:

Shepard Smith tells Barrasso that public option is not a gov't take over of health care - YouTube

he's the only commentator I've watched on murdoch/talil tv for more than 10 seconds

Uploaded on Oct 6, 2009

You're a fucking idiot.:lol: As an avid viewer of The Five,

Ironic post is ironic.

You're a fucking idiot.:lol: As an avid viewer of The Five, I can attest that the menorah sat behind Eric's left shoulder on the set...I almost feel embarrassed for you.:D

Ironic post is ironic.

Here ya go, douche bag.:eusa_whistle:

President links GOP to botched ObamaCare rollout | Fox News Video

Last edited:

Forum List

Back