Shelves Aren't Empty, Oil Prices Are Falling, But Republicans Are Locked Into A Disaster Story

Tapping the reserve will have little if any impact on gas prices all Opec has to do is cut production more to counter that plus the amount released would be used up in a few days max. Week and a half ago I had to pay $45.00 dollars for fifteen gallons of gas that is not falling prices.
Tapping the reserve will have little if any impact on gas prices all Opec has to do is cut production more to counter that plus the amount released would be used up in a few days max. Week and a half ago I had to pay $45.00 dollars for fifteen gallons of gas that is not falling prices.
That's why several countries are doing it in concert.

Jobs can't be started here in my area due to supply problems. Industrial supplies. Tough to get the material still to do the jobs.

OP must not do food shopping. Lots of shelves are indeed empty. Not all. But a lot.

As for gas prices, the OP doesn’t consider $6.00 per gallon gas prices at stations in California. I’d suggest that that price is a good clue — an indication — that such prices aren’t falling.

Republicans have seized on claims of rapidly rising gas prices, along with fear-mongering over “empty store shelves” to create a narrative that not only is inflation soaring, but both Thanksgiving tables and Christmas living rooms are going to be bare. And somehow, all of this can be blamed on Biden.

The truth is that gas prices were already in decline even before the strategic reserves were tapped. The Houston Chronicle reports that while prices remain higher than they were a year ago—when travel restrictions and a greater fear of the pandemic strongly impacted consumption—they’ve fallen over the past week. When it comes to product availability, The Wall Street Journalreports that the “shelves overfloweth” at the nation’s largest retailers.

But Republicans are riding a disaster narrative. Don’t expect that train to stop soon.

Yep. Americans are flush with cash, traveling in record numbers, and retailers have no shortage of merchandise to sell.
Say%20wuuuut-S.gif

Really? As you know, the dailykos is NOT a news source. It is a far-left-wing blog that prohibits any and all descent.

Stocks end mixed, oil prices rise despite release of crude

BY DAMIAN J. TROISE AND ALEX VEIGA
ASSOCIATED PRESS
NOV. 23, 2021 3:03 PM PT
[...]
The price of U.S. crude oil rose 2.3% and wholesale gasoline rose 3.4% despite the fact that President Biden ordered 50 million barrels of oil released from the nation’s strategic reserve to help bring down energy costs. The move was made in concert with other big oil-consuming nations.

What is the per-gallon price of gas at your neighborhood filling station today compared with a year and two years ago?

trolls-have-serious-S.jpg

OP must not do food shopping. Lots of shelves are indeed empty. Not all. But a lot.

As for gas prices, the OP doesn’t consider $6.00 per gallon gas prices at stations in California. I’d suggest that that price is a good clue — an indication — that such prices aren’t falling.

Really? As you know, the dailykos is NOT a news source. It is a far-left-wing blog that prohibits any and all descent.
Your dumb excuse to keep from being exposed to information that contradicts your delusions.

Glad things are going so well in your part of the world.

In the real world, wife is trying to find some decent white shirts, and some slacks for the SiLs present.
Tried all the usual sources online, and only stuff available is crap.

Tying to find oldest grandson a crockpot.

again, checked all the usual sources, only available are crap.

BTW, is Peter Pan your president, and do you have to worry about Captain Hook when you are out and about?
Tying to find oldest grandson a crockpot.

If you want to find your oldest grandson a crackpot, just look at the OP....

Republicans have seized on claims of rapidly rising gas prices, along with fear-mongering over “empty store shelves” to create a narrative that not only is inflation soaring, but both Thanksgiving tables and Christmas living rooms are going to be bare. And somehow, all of this can be blamed on Biden.

The truth is that gas prices were already in decline even before the strategic reserves were tapped. The Houston Chronicle reports that while prices remain higher than they were a year ago—when travel restrictions and a greater fear of the pandemic strongly impacted consumption—they’ve fallen over the past week. When it comes to product availability, The Wall Street Journalreports that the “shelves overfloweth” at the nation’s largest retailers.

But Republicans are riding a disaster narrative. Don’t expect that train to stop soon.

Yep. Americans are flush with cash, traveling in record numbers, and retailers have no shortage of merchandise to sell.
What data are you sourcing that gas prices were already falling prior the release of the reserves?

Looks like socktrollboi isn't getting enough attention lately.
Poor Farty. Can’t defend his almost coherent musings. Makes shit up because that’s what lying troll hacks like him do. In fact, it’s practically all he does.

I’m not a sock. I am BackAgain. I’m not a troll, but I don’t mind using your sole tool of rhetoric back against you. The difference is:
I am pretty good at calling you out.

Look. It is ok. You are embarrassed. As you should be. Go have another good cry and come on back later with more of your insipid posting efforts. That’s a good little girl.

Need a tissue?

🤣😂

Poor Farty. Can’t defend his almost coherent musings. Makes shit up because that’s what lying troll hacks like him do. In fact, it’s practically all he does.

I’m not a sock. I am BackAgain. I’m not a troll, but I don’t mind using your sole tool of rhetoric back against you. The difference is:
I am pretty good at calling you out.

Look. It is ok. You are embarrassed. As you should be. Go have another good cry and come on back later with more of your insipid posting efforts. That’s a good little girl.

Need a tissue?

🤣😂
That was certainly a long way of begging for attention.

No need. I don't get banned repeatedly, like you socktrolls do.
I wasn’t banned. But that’s ok. Truth has never been a concern for a lying hack troll bitch like you.

(On this board under my prior names, or on Hannity, I did get a few time outs. But that’s not a banning. Not that you care about the actual facts. You hack bitch trolls never do.)

By the way, next time I order you to “hurry back,” do it faster! 🤣🤣😂🤣😂

Forum List

Back