Shelves Aren't Empty, Oil Prices Are Falling, But Republicans Are Locked Into A Disaster Story

Not sure where you and the rest at Daily Kooks are living, but I haven't seen any drop in gas prices, and I have indeed seen a lot of empty shelves.

I have seen a drop between 20 and 30 cents in the last 10 days.

The only empty shelves I have found were my favorite woven cracker from Alidis. I was pissed....damn Biden

Sure you weren't. I see the way you slither around here and beg for attention. Embarrassing incels like you have been a dime a dozen since the AOL chat days.
You’ve been paying an awful lot of attention to someone you think is seeking attention.

You are confused. And you’re dishonest. But at least I own high rises in your brain.

Now, stop projecting about your sexual insufficiencies and aberrant proclivities and hurry back with more of that special brand of nothing you bring so much of. Yes. That’s another order. Faster you troll monkey. Faster.

*but ONLY when they don't fit your narrative
No...
As an investor I use vastly warped multipliers to make them actually resemble what they are supposed to be.
Because otherwise none of the numbers work.

Those numbers are lies. Pure and simple...no one who actually wants to use them trusts those inflated numbers...we use other metrics that are more believable than those numbers.

No...
As an investor I use vastly warped multipliers to make them actually resemble what they are supposed to be.
Because otherwise none of the numbers work.

Those numbers are lies. Pure and simple...no one who actually wants to use them trusts those inflated numbers...we use other metrics that are more believable than those numbers.
haha, sure. But you don't have the real numbers. You just know the numbers are wrong, and that they don't fit your narrative, and those two things are just coincidence.

Oooookay.

Well then someone has failed to pay decent wages to attract suppliers. It is that simple. Want people to work? Increase wages to attract them. Again it is that simple.
Wrong. But, that's the answer the far-left always throws up, and hope sticks.

Why do you believe that rewarding bad behavior is a good thing, a way to solve problems? If you do not have a specific reason or reason, you're really part of the problem, right?

How is the private sector supposed to compete with the checkbook our government uses to distribute other taxpayers' money? Households are being paid $300.00 per month, for each child. For what? Before that, workers were being paid more than their jobs paid, to stay home.

haha, sure. But you don't have the real numbers. You just know the numbers are wrong, and that they don't fit your narrative, and those two things are just coincidence.

Oooookay.
Nope...
Because 40 years ago I did use them quite effectively...
They were beginning to get fudged during the end of the Carter years...then changed again towards the end of the Reagan years..then during the Clinton years they got really out of whack...Bush years they got abandoned for more accurate numbers from private agencies...

Obama used them for propaganda...now with Biden I'm like "Does anyone actually believe this stuff anymore?"

Yeah, I know the feeling.

View attachment 567724

If you trolls could only read, you would be all set. Looks like author of the article nailed it.
alice-keeler-link-please-Th.jpg

Your dumb excuse to keep from being exposed to information that contradicts your delusions.
Contradicts nothing. Am I wrong about "DailyKOs"? I've not seen anyone cite that as a source in probably five or six years.

Share with us the price of gas a year, three years, five years, eight years, compared with today.

Is this true or false?

AAA: Florida gas prices to hit highest point in 8 years ahead of Thanksgiving

By Richard Bilbao – Digital Producer/Senior Staff Writer, Orlando Business Journal
Nov 23, 2021, 8:30am EST

Skew and the DailyKos would be writing a different story if Trump were still President because they know for damn sure price for gas is still high and the supply chain to stores has been limited as can be because of trucker and worker shortage but hey Skew keep on living in denial!

Republicans have seized on claims of rapidly rising gas prices, along with fear-mongering over “empty store shelves” to create a narrative that not only is inflation soaring, but both Thanksgiving tables and Christmas living rooms are going to be bare. And somehow, all of this can be blamed on Biden.

The truth is that gas prices were already in decline even before the strategic reserves were tapped. The Houston Chronicle reports that while prices remain higher than they were a year ago—when travel restrictions and a greater fear of the pandemic strongly impacted consumption—they’ve fallen over the past week. When it comes to product availability, The Wall Street Journalreports that the “shelves overfloweth” at the nation’s largest retailers.

But Republicans are riding a disaster narrative. Don’t expect that train to stop soon.

Yep. Americans are flush with cash, traveling in record numbers, and retailers have no shortage of merchandise to sell.
Trump won.

I love to hear people complain about empty shelves yet they won't go volunteer to fix the problem. Someone else should.
Do they have the CDL to drive that truck and if not then they can’t drive the truck now can they and also you do know you have to have be cleared by the government to enter Ports and not just anyone can go in and get the stuff!?!

Forum List

Back