Sheehan Considering Run Vs. House Speaker Pelosi

Stephanie

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2004
AP) CRAWFORD, Texas Six weeks after announcing her departure from the peace movement, Cindy Sheehan said Sunday that she plans to run against House Speaker Nancy Pelosi unless she introduces articles of impeachment against President Bush in the next two weeks.

Sheehan said she will run against the San Francisco Democrat in 2008 as an independent if Pelosi does not seek by July 23 to impeach Bush. That’s when Sheehan and her supporters are to arrive in Washington, D.C., after a 13-day caravan and walking tour starting next week from the group’s war protest site near Bush’s Crawford ranch.

“Democrats and Americans feel betrayed by the Democratic leadership,” Sheehan told The Associated Press. “We hired them to bring an end to the war. I’m not too far from San Francisco, so it wouldn’t be too big of a move for me. I would give her a run for her money.”

Sheehan announced in May that she was leaving the anti-war movement and selling her 5-acre Crawford lot. She said that she felt her efforts had been in vain and that she had endured smear tactics and hatred from the left, as well as the right.
http://wcbstv.com/national/topstories_story_189163601.html

thcheer.gif
Run Cindylou Run
thcheer.gif

AP) CRAWFORD, Texas Six weeks after announcing her departure from the peace movement, Cindy Sheehan said Sunday that she plans to run against House Speaker Nancy Pelosi unless she introduces articles of impeachment against President Bush in the next two weeks.

Sheehan said she will run against the San Francisco Democrat in 2008 as an independent if Pelosi does not seek by July 23 to impeach Bush. That’s when Sheehan and her supporters are to arrive in Washington, D.C., after a 13-day caravan and walking tour starting next week from the group’s war protest site near Bush’s Crawford ranch.

“Democrats and Americans feel betrayed by the Democratic leadership,” Sheehan told The Associated Press. “We hired them to bring an end to the war. I’m not too far from San Francisco, so it wouldn’t be too big of a move for me. I would give her a run for her money.”

Sheehan announced in May that she was leaving the anti-war movement and selling her 5-acre Crawford lot. She said that she felt her efforts had been in vain and that she had endured smear tactics and hatred from the left, as well as the right.

Cindy is unhinged
Kathianne said:
thcheer.gif
Run Cindy Run
thcheer.gif

wow, you can't get any further left than these two loons.

It's the " Damascus Diva" Nancy Pelosi, Vs Cindy "The Tragedy Pimp" Sheehan

it's going to be better than a WWE pay-per-view event IMHO

Every Republican should do ever thing they can to make sure this match up actually happens.

thcheer.gif
Run Cindylou Run
thcheer.gif

Where's that popcorn avatar when you need it .... I wanna watch.:badgrin:

She post this at Kos...as her run in to challenge Pelosi...The people at Kos and Du.......want to string her up....She is now..BURNT TOAST...:lol:

Sheehan: Dems Party of Slavery

I was a life-long Democrat only because the choices were limited. The Democrats are the party of slavery and were the party that started every war in the 20th Century except the other Bush debacle. The Federal Reserve, permanent federal (and unconstitutional) income taxes, Japanese Concentration Camps and, not one, but two atom bombs dropped on the innocent citizens of Japan were brought to us via the Democrats. Don’t tell me the Democrats are our “Saviors” because I am not buying it especially after they bought and purchased more caskets and more devastating pain when they financed and co-facilitated more of George’s abysmal occupation and they are allowing a melt down of our representative Republic by allowing the evils of the executive branch to continue unrestrained by their silent complicity. Good change has happened during Democratic regimes, but as in the civil rights and union movements, the positive changes occurred because of the people not the politicians.

To read more, see her diary on challenging Pelosi at dailykos: http://www.dailykos.com/story/2007/7/9/92356/44191

She post this at Kos...as her run in to challenge Pelosi...The people at Kos and Du.......want to string her up....She is now..BURNT TOAST...:lol:

Sheehan: Dems Party of Slavery

I was a life-long Democrat only because the choices were limited. The Democrats are the party of slavery and were the party that started every war in the 20th Century except the other Bush debacle. The Federal Reserve, permanent federal (and unconstitutional) income taxes, Japanese Concentration Camps and, not one, but two atom bombs dropped on the innocent citizens of Japan were brought to us via the Democrats. Don’t tell me the Democrats are our “Saviors” because I am not buying it especially after they bought and purchased more caskets and more devastating pain when they financed and co-facilitated more of George’s abysmal occupation and they are allowing a melt down of our representative Republic by allowing the evils of the executive branch to continue unrestrained by their silent complicity. Good change has happened during Democratic regimes, but as in the civil rights and union movements, the positive changes occurred because of the people not the politicians.

To read more, see her diary on challenging Pelosi at dailykos: http://www.dailykos.com/story/2007/7/9/92356/44191

It will nice to see how the left treats the "war mom"

If she does take on San Fran Nan I will send both of them a scratching post to carry of the campaign trail

It will nice to see how the left treats the "war mom"

If she does take on San Fran Nan I will send both of them a scratching post to carry of the campaign trail

As I said...

As soon as she posted this, the full post is at Kos.....

They at Kos, were asking that she be banned..

She committed the ultimate sin...She spoke out against the Democrat PARTY...

She's history...

She was a sad case to begin with, but to see the left use a grieving mother, and then just toss her aside like some garbage in the cutter....

Pretty sad....

As I said...

As soon as she posted this, the full post is at Kos.....

They at Kos, were asking that she be banned..

She committed the ultimate sin...She spoke out against the Democrat PARTY...

Over at Du...the same thing...

She's history...

She was a sad case to begin with, but to see the left use a grieving mother, and then just toss her aside like some garbage in the cutter....

Pretty sad....

so much for the party of tolerance and open exchange of ideas

now we know why the symbol of their party is a jackass

LOL:eusa_clap: ... Hey RSR Since today is Tuesday does this mean Sheehan is filing the paperwork as we speak? She did say by Tuesday. I can't wait!!!
My money is on Sheehan, she seems to be more nuttier than Pelosi IMHO

LOL:eusa_clap: ... Hey RSR Since today is Tuesday does this mean Sheehan is filing the paperwork as we speak? She did say by Tuesday. I can't wait!!!

I believe she said the 23rd, when she'll arrive in Washington, with Code Pink?

Cindy Crackpot is getting hit from all sides

Cindy Sheehan Confronted by Bush Supporter, Gets Booted By Daily Kos
Posted by Noel Sheppard on July 13, 2007 - 10:31.
Thursday was a bad day for anti-war activist Cindy Sheehan.

First, she got booted from the ultra-liberal website Daily Kos (h/t Ace) due to her decision to run against House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-California).

Then, during a visit to Montgomery, Alabama, as part of her “Summer of Love 2007” tour, Cindy was confronted by a Bush supporter who actually asked a rather cogent question that frankly few on the left or in the media care to address: “What happens to Iraq after we leave?”

This prompted a somewhat predictable exchange wherein Sheehan answered questions with questions rather than address the likely horrific genocide that will follow a capricious American troop withdrawal (video available here with relevant section beginning at minute 3:50, partial transcript follows):

Sheehan: "If you'll be quiet, I will answer."
Vucovich: "Alright, say your piece, go ahead."
Sheehan: "How many Iraqi people in Iraq have you talked to? Zero! The people in Iraq want us out."
Vucovich: "So Saddam Hussein would be better?"
Sheehan: "The people in Iraq want us out."
Vucovich: "What happens in Iraq after we leave?"
(inaudible)
Sheehan: "I'm going to answer you if you'll be quiet. George Bush has killed 700,000 Iraqis."
Vucovich: "George Bush doesn't have anything to do with this."

http://newsbusters.org/node/14070

Forum List

Back