"shared info with Russians!!!" = what the media really cares about...

How bout we put the fire out that's in our hair and wait for the facts?

What facts are you waiting for? Trump himself admitted to sharing this information.

The president of the United states shared highly classified information with the Russians.
UFOs have been on Earth for THOUSANDS of years as chilling 'alien SKULLS' discovered

Must be true since I have a link and a "source" huh!

???

So you're saying Trump didn't confirm he shared classified information with Russia?
Your interpretation of what Trump said is quite amusing.

I don't know what was said in that meeting but you want me to condemn anyhow and pretend that I do know.

LOL, you're hilarious. And by hilarious, I mean an asshole.
Umm ok?

This man is not fit to be president.

That's the Zionist talking point of the morning.

What is the "highly classified" stuff?

This sub human has no clue, or even if it actually happened. But if the media is banging the drum, this idiot is parroting every syllable.

Trump admitted he did it. What's your excuse now?

Just stop.

He is not fit to be president.
and exactly *what* information was released? do we know yet?

Trump was 100% legal doing so. It is 100% in US national interest to collaborate with Russia in the ME theatre against ISIS.

That so many who were here screaming that Hillary did nothing wrong 6 months ago are now frothing at the mouth about a mindless hit job this morning by Zionism against Trump is par for the course.

Democrats don't care how hypocritical they are.
Holy shit man, listen to yourself... can you imagine if this was Obama or Hillary?

This sub human has no clue, or even if it actually happened. But if the media is banging the drum, this idiot is parroting every syllable.

Just stop.

From my understanding it was related to the ban on lap tops on planes. Which is interesting since this story has been in THE PUBLIC NEWS FOR A WEEK NOW.

But suddenly it's classified?

Just stop.

From my understanding it was related to the ban on lap tops on planes. Which is interesting since this story has been in THE PUBLIC NEWS FOR A WEEK NOW.

But suddenly it's classified?
that's what i'm waiting to find out. from what i could tell, yes. the anger is a tad late to the party.

well fuck you.

LOL!!!

Everyone in America can smile this morning knowing those who hate America the most are flipping birds over that which they cannot even begin to explain...

When Americans win, Democrats flip birds...
Today is definitely not a day where Americans win. We are taking a hit today because of our presidents actions. He is going to double down and act like a tough guy but it's only going to get worse and hurt us. It's a sad day

Trump gave highly classified intelligence to the Russians.

Say it out loud.

Say it again.

McMaster said that is false.

Not quite.

McMaster said that something that no one said happened didn't happen.

Then, dump said that what WaPo said happened did happen.

Getting dizzy?

Imagine how dumps own people feel - every time they speak for he, he says they lied.

Meanwhile, you trumpkins Twist and Shout.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

well fuck you.

LOL!!!

Everyone in America can smile this morning knowing those who hate America the most are flipping birds over that which they cannot even begin to explain...

Today is definitely not a day where Americans win. We are taking a hit today because of our presidents actions. He is going to double down and act like a tough guy but it's only going to get worse and hurt us. It's a sad day
What "hit" are we taking? The supposed "classified" Intel has been in the news for a week or more now.

Say it out loud.

Say it again.

McMaster danced around it. Said Trump didn't give methods or sources or operations to the Russians, the report was that code word classified intel was exposed. Trump admitted to it on Twitter today. It was illegal for him to do but damn that was poor judgement on his part. It was the Russians

Both the President and the Secretary of State have the seniority to disclose classified material at their discretion. The secretary of State is limited only to information pertaining to the Department of State...they can not disclose material that was deemed classified by another department (like the pentagon or the CIA).

The public (Congress) has the right to scrutinize such disclosures to determine if good judgement was used.

In Clinton's case, she has admitted that she used poor judgement. However, that does not means that her disclosures were illegal.

In Trump's case, the risk to intelligence operatives and sources vs. benefits has as yet to be determined.

Anyway, those that condemned Clinton should be the first to condemn Trump, while those who defended Clinton have no right to complain about Trump.

Unless, we're in a world of partisan hacks...naw, couldn't be.....

Say it out loud.

Say it again.

What facts are you waiting for? Trump himself admitted to sharing this information.

The president of the United states shared highly classified information with the Russians.
UFOs have been on Earth for THOUSANDS of years as chilling 'alien SKULLS' discovered

Must be true since I have a link and a "source" huh!

???

So you're saying Trump didn't confirm he shared classified information with Russia?

Imagine it ... Every morning, DC checks the tweets of the Orange Buffoon before they do anything else.

They've got to get a head start on the Lies du Jour.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Say it out loud.

Say it again.

No worries. We learned from Hillary that the mishandling of top secret intel isn't punishable. You can load it to your home server and send it to your assistant's husband's laptop to print out at home. This ground has already been covered by the left and media and deemed permissible. Move along.

Say it out loud.

Say it again.

No worries. We learned from Hillary that the mishandling of top secret intel isn't punishable. You can load it to your home server and send it to your assistant's husband's laptop to print out at home. This ground has already been covered by the left and media and deemed permissible. Move along.
Lol

well fuck you.

LOL!!!

What "hit" are we taking? The supposed "classified" Intel has been in the news for a week or more now.
If our intel source is compromised it will be a tragedy, best case scenario is nobody is compromised but it is a slash to the trust we have with our Allies. The Russians have many enemies. The optics of sharing classified intel that was given to us by another ally is not good.
You don't know what the intel was, how can you make the claim that it has been in the news?

Say it out loud.

Say it again.

McMaster danced around it. Said Trump didn't give methods or sources or operations to the Russians, the report was that code word classified intel was exposed. Trump admitted to it on Twitter today. It was illegal for him to do but damn that was poor judgement on his part. It was the Russians
The three people in the room with him all debunk your lie.
My guess is the Seth Rich story needs to be suppressed.

Forum List

Back