Shameless left say Ginsburg’s “DYING WISH” was to not be replaced until there is a new President.

OP
ColonelAngus

ColonelAngus

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Sorry mods. Thought this was political. Please tell the Democrats. Its not political.

OP
ColonelAngus

ColonelAngus

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Did she make this clear to anyone but her granddaughter? She has had plenty of time to say it before she passed.

OP
ColonelAngus

ColonelAngus

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Any Pubs who flip had better be voted out of office.

This is nothing but following the law. Intimidation by the left should NOT supercede the fucking CONSTITUTION.

TheParser

Gold Member
Reaction score
True, one should not speak ill of the dead.

But one should not exaggerate the greatness of the dead, either.

If liberals want to lionize the late Justice, that's fine.

But they should not expect everyone else to fall in line.

She had a right to express her wish.

But others have a right to ignore that wish.

asaratis

Uppity Senior Citizen
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
I doubt, surrounded by her family, that was her last thought.
Perhaps she wasn't "surrounded" by her family when she allegedly made the remark.
Notice how RBG's supposed wish wasn't to just wait until after the election for her replacement, but wait until there is a NEW president, presumably a left wing extremist president.
This article casts doubts on whether she actually said anything of the sort.

Plus, I made several visits to hospice as a friend of mine wasted away and died of pancreatic cancer. For the last month of his life, he could not speak at all. That doesn't mean that RBG could not speak.

The term "died surrounded by her family" isn't meant to imply that the family had formed a circle around the death bed and every member was within earshot when she took her last breath.

As has been mentioned, I doubt RBG was thinking about Trump or her replacement on the bench when she died. Her "dying wish" is political bullshit conjured up by one liberal family member and apparently uncorroborated by the others.

Last edited:

eagle1462010

Diamond Member
Reaction score
DEMAND................typical leftist..........leftist to the death........OBEY ME in their last breath.

Not a chance in hell we will listen............and we are in no obligation to do so............Like Mexifornia.....you must put up a solar panel grid if you want to build here.........then wonder why everyone is leaving.

LAUGHatLEFTISTS

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Any Pubs who flip had better be voted out of office.

This is nothing but following the law. Intimidation by the left should NOT supercede the fucking CONSTITUTION.
The left should be laughed at then ignored by every rational person in this country until they realize how nuts they are.

skye

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Dying wish?

Where in the Constitution is written anything about a dying wish? show me LOL!

Who cares about her dying wish??? My goodness me... the panic on part of the Left is totally palpable now. :icon_rolleyes:

by November 3 they will all be inside a lunatic asylum, can you imagine???:laugh:

LAUGHatLEFTISTS

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Ruth is your typical self important leftist. She told Obama and the DNC no when asked to step down so they could put another uber leftist on the court. Now she wants to call the move.

whitehall

Diamond Member
Reaction score
It tells you something about the granddaughter who made the claim. Political agenda is stronger than any respect she might have had for her grandmother.

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List