Shame on Shapiro

sakinago

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2012
For trying to hop on the Rogan V CNN/Gupta train while I’ve never heard him once promote ivermectin or any other “alternative” treatment (by alternative I mean the non bat shit crazy treatments not supported by build-back-better establishment). On top of that, he’s a true vaccine whore of Babylon. All about the vaccine that doesn’t work against delta and that tells your body to produce the very same dangerous spike protein that sets Covid apart from your everyday flu. Shapiro is a true algorithm conservative, and we should stop giving him our business. Like, how much more data do we need to know that A. It doesn’t work B. It’s a dangerous vaccine.

Also, WTF is his company thinking putting the Scott Smith Louden county story behind a paywall?? Am I the only person to find a problem with this?

For trying to hop on the Rogan V CNN/Gupta train while I’ve never heard him once promote ivermectin or any other “alternative” treatment (by alternative I mean the non bat shit crazy treatments not supported by build-back-better establishment). On top of that, he’s a true vaccine whore of Babylon. All about the vaccine that doesn’t work against delta and that tells your body to produce the very same dangerous spike protein that sets Covid apart from your everyday flu. Shapiro is a true algorithm conservative, and we should stop giving him our business. Like, how much more data do we need to know that A. It doesn’t work B. It’s a dangerous vaccine.

Also, WTF is his company thinking putting the Scott Smith Louden county story behind a paywall?? Am I the only person to find a problem with this?
yes you are,,

Which Shapiro are you talking about? Because I know you're not talking about Ben Shapiro.

BTW, when will you clowns come to realize that making the personal choice to get a vaccine is NOT FUCKING TELLING YOU TO GET ONE!

Good fucking God but people get dumber by the fucking hour.

Which Shapiro are you talking about? Because I know you're not talking about Ben Shapiro.

BTW, when will you clowns come to realize that making the personal choice to get a vaccine is NOT FUCKING TELLING YOU TO GET ONE!

Good fucking God but people get dumber by the fucking hour.
I’ve heard him say it multiple times. Yes it’s only a recommendation, but he’s clearly not paying attention to any of the vaccine data coming out. Never heard him once promote any alternative treatment either. He’s an algorithm conservative. Plain and simple.

I’ve heard him say it multiple times. Yes it’s only a recommendation, but he’s clearly not paying attention to any of the vaccine data coming out. Never heard him once promote any alternative treatment either. He’s an algorithm conservative. Plain and simple.
No, he is rejecting the lies that have been perpetrated on an almost daily basis.

There would have been a great deal more trust by the public in general if the left and the government hadn't started lying about the virus and the vaccine right from the start.

I am guessing the thread is about jewish, zionist, unibrow neocon demon Ben Shapiro. :dunno:

You lie!!!

Greg

We're friends on Facebook for what it's worth.

All about the vaccine that doesn’t work against delta
Say what? That's wildly delusional. The vaccine is excellent against delta. It's less effective against omicron, but it's still pretty good.

and that tells your body to produce the very same dangerous spike protein that sets Covid apart from your everyday flu.
Well yeah, that's how you train your immune system.

If someone reacts badly to the vaccine, they'd react a hundred times worse to actual COVID. They'd be dead quickly.

Liberatrian.

Forum List

Back