Shame on Ronald Reagan

Yeah, by robbing Social Security.

Social Security is a welfare program. You idiots dependent on it never saved a dime. Today's taxpayers are paying for it out of our wallets just like we pay for every other welfare program. You lied you were going to save the money for benefits, and you saved exactly zero

What a load of BS LOL
First, the tax on SS came years before the 28% tax rates.
The tax rates on SS was also bi partisan because of the SS amendments in 83. They HAD to do it. They also raised the age for full benefits and delayed the cost of living adjustment. The tax was also raised again under Clinton.
The tax was also only on higher income retirees. And it was only on 50% of what they got.
The fake injun is a total fuck up :dunno:

What a load of BS LOL
First, the tax on SS came years before the 28% tax rates.
The tax rates on SS was also bi partisan because of the SS amendments in 83. They HAD to do it. They also raised the age for full benefits and delayed the cost of living adjustment. The tax was also raised again under Clinton.
The tax was also only on higher income retirees. And it was only on 50% of what they got.
The fake injun is a total fuck up :dunno:

Yes, Lakhota is totally a fake Indian, or you could say he is a Pretendian. He's a white fem who lives in a loft in Soho

Yes he did. He ruined conservatism.

I don't know if you're old enough to remember those times, but you can't be serious. If we didn't get Reagan, it was going to be HW. You can't possibly believe that would have been better for conservatism.

I assume your issue is with Trump in the middle east, and that is fair, he fucked it up. But he clearly changed the track of the country towards conservatism. Problem was there were a lot of Rino's behind him. HW, Dole, ...

I can't think of who would possibly been better for conservatives then who was a player. Remind me

I don't know if you're old enough to remember those times, but you can't be serious. If we didn't get Reagan, it was going to be HW. You can't possibly believe that would have been better for conservatism.

I assume your issue is with Trump in the middle east, and that is fair, he fucked it up. But he clearly changed the track of the country towards conservatism. Problem was there were a lot of Rino's behind him. HW, Dole, ...

I can't think of who would possibly been better for conservatives then who was a player. Remind me
I was born in 86.
I see your point but it doesnt change the fact he ruined it.
Conservatism now is NOT conservatism. Actual conservatism is dead. Just like liberalism.

Forum List

Back