SHAME: Democrats Are Blocking Stimulus Legislation That Includes Second $1,200 TrumpBux Check

I heard tbe House passed a bill and tbe Senate Republicans we’re blocking it. Such a shame.

Gimmee my money, bitch Pelosi!

(Actually, I don't get a check, I just wanted to say that.)

Actually that is YOUR (or maybe your kids') money that is being re-distributed to others in the form of these give-aways. I'm surprised you are so excited about the prospect (not really, I'm not holding my breath for intelectual consistency from rightwingers)

I heard tbe House passed a bill and tbe Senate Republicans we’re blocking it. Such a shame.

It's in the OPs link

Also this:

The $1.5 trillion stimulus legislation emerged from the Problem Solvers Caucus, a group of 25 Republicans and 25 Democrats who emphasize bipartisanship and common ground. Aside from TrumpBux 2, it features $500 billion for cities and states, unemployment insurance of $600 a week, increased SNAP benefits and rental assistance.

In another thread I posted the story / link of how moderate Democrats have now turned on Pelosi for being yet again an 'Obstructionist'...

People bitching about "Free-shit!" want their free shit gowd dammit!
Hey man there are a lot of people out of work...where is that liberal compassion...oh I get it...just a bunch of bullshit....

It's in the OPs link

Also this:

The $1.5 trillion stimulus legislation emerged from the Problem Solvers Caucus, a group of 25 Republicans and 25 Democrats who emphasize bipartisanship and common ground. Aside from TrumpBux 2, it features $500 billion for cities and states, unemployment insurance of $600 a week, increased SNAP benefits and rental assistance.

But that 500 Billion is a maximum amount and it can only go to states to cover COVID-19 issues...not poor government and spending issues. The original GOP bill hd 150 Billion in it for the states.

It contained mandatory mass mailing of ballots in all 50 states...no signature verification on those mail-in ballots...and trillion dollar bail-outs for pension funds in chicago, NY, and CA.

The repub's didn't block it...they said NO!

One big change in the new bill people aren't talking about, the $600 unemployment bonus isn't fully guaranteed. People would be capped at getting a total of what their NORMAL paycheck would be. So people wouldn't be making more to sit at home.

Forum List

Back