Shades Of Nazi Germany: Biden Wants Americans To Report / Turn In 'Radicalized' Friends And Family To His Govt

Mostly wishing for the violence they approve of from their own side to bite them in the ass.
I don’t wish for violence on anyone. I don’t approve of violence on anyone.

However, you have certainly done your fair of wishing violence on me. Haven’t you?

And yet you ignore actual physical violence from the left because it doesn't fit your narrative.

It's called baiting, and you fall for it hook line and sinker.

Om nom nom nom.

Just the opposite.
I disagree. There are a handful of right wing posters here constantly talking about hoping for “civil war” and dreaming of murdering their political opponents.
I have not seen much of that except for leftists claiming that on this board. But a handful doesn't represent 1/2 of the country.

Well, even a majority of Germans were not in favor of murdering the Jews in the late 1930s and 40s ... which is why the Nazi government didn't make it public but told lies about "resettling them in the east". But you can't say that many really cared.

Would be the same if the American right established an autocracy. I've not seen many Trump fans here who would shed many tears if the government made "libtards" or "black racists" vanish. Especially not if this government told them they're just "given a new home somewhere else".

I continue to laugh at you bitches for so desperately calling sources names and using your opinions in an attempt to sway fellow-morons into believing these sources are not legit.....despite NEVER....EVER...being able to DEBUNK
what is being reported.

The tactic is the equivalent of doing this:

View attachment 502047

:p bwuhahahaha
I don't even consider GWP all that credible myself, I've seen them publish things I know were bullshit, and that's a shame. Same thing with INFOWARS, they actually do journalism that FOX won't touch and have some info that ought to be widely publicized, but after 20 years of Alex Jones SCREAMING about utter bullshit like 9/11 Truth, it's hard to use it for a source.

Then again there isn't a single source of information in leftist media, which dominates pretty much everything that I consider remotely truthful. Any truth they are providing is manipulated by what they left out in order to manipulate public opinion. That's what ALL media is set out to do anymore anyway. It's ALL AGITPROP.

In Nazi Germany, "radicalized" people were reported?

You got your history wrong. In Nazi Germany, radicalized people were provided with weapons and sent to Poland and Russia to slaughter civilians and gas Jews.
In Germany today which was considered worse Nazis or Soviet Commies?

Depends on who you ask, but it's pretty much consensus that both weren't good ideologies.
Are most Germans aware that Communists tried to overthrow the Country, same for Italy (and were successful in Russia)?

Praytell, did you know that some 18 million Germans, about a third of the country still lived under communist rule until 1990?

Which is why most Germans know very well that American righties don't know shit what communism is. They couldn't define it if their life depended on it. They think communism is when your taxes are too high, or when blacks say on tv they are fed up with racism. Pathetic crybabies.

Communism is when there are elections, but no matter what the result is, those in power refuse to give it up when diselected. That's what communism is.

That is all you guys have, one fake event. Being violent is part and parcel of the lefts, always has been. The revolution must be violent.
It’s not all. But do tell what was “fake” about it?
The police opened the back doors and let people flood in. They were ordered to do that.
The police were getting beaten at the barricades as they tried to hold them back. You know that happened right? There’s video of it.

It wasn’t fake.

Mostly wishing for the violence they approve of from their own side to bite them in the ass.

However, you have certainly done your fair of wishing violence on me. Haven’t you?

And yet you ignore actual physical violence from the left because it doesn't fit your narrative.

Om nom nom nom.
You’re using your own false narratives to justify your own violence wishes.

It’s disgusting. Trump has broken you people.

Just the opposite.
I disagree. There are a handful of right wing posters here constantly talking about hoping for “civil war” and dreaming of murdering their political opponents.
I have not seen much of that except for leftists claiming that on this board. But a handful doesn't represent 1/2 of the country.

Well, even a majority of Germans were not in favor of murdering the Jews in the late 1930s and 40s ... which is why the Nazi government didn't make it public but told lies about "resettling them in the east". But you can't say that many really cared.

Would be the same if the American right established an autocracy. I've not seen many Trump fans here who would shed many tears if the government made "libtards" or "black racists" vanish. Especially not if this government told them they're just "given a new home somewhere else".
That is generally message board fodder and a reaction to leftists organized and well documented attacks on the streets against republicans....Antifa. It really ramped up when they began attacking people leaving Trump campaign rallies when he first ran for President. They called Trump and Trump voters Nazis because Trump ran against illegal immigration. So if they are Nazis it is ok the attack them, in their mindset.

BIG BROTHER: Biden Administration Wants

Americans To Report ‘Radicalized’ Friends

And Family To Government

For four years, the left insisted that Trump was a fascist dictator. Even people in politics and media echoed this falsehood.
Now we have the Joe Biden administration urging Americans to snitch on their family and friends to the government.

(This could be considered a little 'over-kill' since the FISA Court proved the FBI has been illegally, Un-Constitutionally committing FISA Court Fraud and spying on Americans, reporters, the media, Congress, USSC Justices, political party Candidates and their trams...and are still doing it under Wray.)

President Joe Biden’s administration announced their plans to create ways for Americans to report radicalized friends and family to the government, in an effort to fight domestic terrorism.

Biden doesn't need to ask anyone to rat on their friends or family - he just needs to turn on his TV and watch foreign/Democrat-funded and protected domestic terrorists Antifa & BLM constantly looting, destroying, burning , attempting to burn federal agents alive, injuring 14 Secret Service members, permanently closing minority-owned small businesses and racking a combined total of BILLIONS of dollars in damage to communities all over the US.
- Perhaps someone should report VP Harris for heping bail these domestic terrorists out of jail to return to committing act of terrorism...and for calling on these domestic terrorists to continue committing violence after the election, which they have done?!

This comes after their Jan 6th Reichstag Fire too.

Scary how the democrats are copying Hitler play for play

Just the opposite.

That is generally message board fodder and a reaction to leftists organized and well documented attacks on the streets against republicans....Antifa. It really ramped up when they began attacking people leaving Trump campaign rallies when he first ran for President. They called Trump and Trump voters Nazis because Trump ran against illegal immigration. So if they are Nazis it is ok the attack them, in their mindset.

Well, Trump has proven that the fears of these people were right on target. After being diselected, he attempted to stage a coup to stay in power. Look how things like this happened in other countries, i.e. in Latin America, time and again.

America just was lucky, because apparently, the army wasn't quite as much in Trump's pocket as he had hoped. Or because someone else crossed this plan, wasn't it Pence who called the police to finally end the Capitol storming?

Tough luck.

BIG BROTHER: Biden Administration Wants

Americans To Report ‘Radicalized’ Friends

And Family To Government

For four years, the left insisted that Trump was a fascist dictator. Even people in politics and media echoed this falsehood.
Now we have the Joe Biden administration urging Americans to snitch on their family and friends to the government.

(This could be considered a little 'over-kill' since the FISA Court proved the FBI has been illegally, Un-Constitutionally committing FISA Court Fraud and spying on Americans, reporters, the media, Congress, USSC Justices, political party Candidates and their trams...and are still doing it under Wray.)

President Joe Biden’s administration announced their plans to create ways for Americans to report radicalized friends and family to the government, in an effort to fight domestic terrorism.

Biden doesn't need to ask anyone to rat on their friends or family - he just needs to turn on his TV and watch foreign/Democrat-funded and protected domestic terrorists Antifa & BLM constantly looting, destroying, burning , attempting to burn federal agents alive, injuring 14 Secret Service members, permanently closing minority-owned small businesses and racking a combined total of BILLIONS of dollars in damage to communities all over the US.
- Perhaps someone should report VP Harris for heping bail these domestic terrorists out of jail to return to committing act of terrorism...and for calling on these domestic terrorists to continue committing violence after the election, which they have done?!

This comes after their Jan 6th Reichstag Fire too.

Scary how the democrats are copying Hitler play for play

Now you declare the attempt to end freedom and democracy by a diselected President to some kind of conspiracy by those who support freedom and the Constitution?

American freedom is in a much worse shape than any of you know.

That is all you guys have, one fake event. Being violent is part and parcel of the lefts, always has been. The revolution must be violent.
It’s not all. But do tell what was “fake” about it?
The police opened the back doors and let people flood in. They were ordered to do that.
The police were getting beaten at the barricades as they tried to hold them back. You know that happened right? There’s video of it.

It wasn’t fake.
The police at one front section actually removed the barricades and invited the crowd toward the front entrance. At the rear they actually opened the doors. You guys can't let this go because you know how rare it is for GOP types to do anything like this. It is literally the party of law abiding suburban dwelling married couple with 2 kids.

Om nom nom nom.

Leftist violence is a false narrative? Other leftists downplaying months of unrest and pumping up one day of unrest is a false narrative?

You got your history wrong. In Nazi Germany, radicalized people were provided with weapons and sent to Poland and Russia to slaughter civilians and gas Jews.

Depends on who you ask, but it's pretty much consensus that both weren't good ideologies.
Are most Germans aware that Communists tried to overthrow the Country, same for Italy (and were successful in Russia)?

Praytell, did you know that some 18 million Germans, about a third of the country still lived under communist rule until 1990?

Which is why most Germans know very well that American righties don't know shit what communism is. They couldn't define it if their life depended on it. They think communism is when your taxes are too high, or when blacks say on tv they are fed up with racism. Pathetic crybabies.

Communism is when there are elections, but no matter what the result is, those in power refuse to give it up when diselected. That's what communism is.
And state control of industry.

I continue to laugh at you bitches for so desperately calling sources names and using your opinions in an attempt to sway fellow-morons into believing these sources are not legit.....despite NEVER....EVER...being able to DEBUNK
what is being reported.

The tactic is the equivalent of doing this:

View attachment 502047

:p bwuhahahaha
I don't even consider GWP all that credible myself, I've seen them publish things I know were bullshit, and that's a shame. Same thing with INFOWARS, they actually do journalism that FOX won't touch and have some info that ought to be widely publicized, but after 20 years of Alex Jones SCREAMING about utter bullshit like 9/11 Truth, it's hard to use it for a source.

Then again there isn't a single source of information in leftist media, which dominates pretty much everything that I consider remotely truthful. Any truth they are providing is manipulated by what they left out in order to manipulate public opinion. That's what ALL media is set out to do anymore anyway. It's ALL AGITPROP.

Infowars is “journalism”?? :laughing0301:

And state control of industry.

State control of any kind of enterprise, actually. That's communism.

Communism is not "rich people get taxed a few percent points more".

The police at one front section actually removed the barricades and invited the crowd toward the front entrance. At the rear they actually opened the doors. You guys can't let this go because you know how rare it is for GOP types to do anything like this. It is literally the party of law abiding suburban dwelling married couple with 2 kids.
It kind of makes sense when you think about it. A bunch of police get beaten up holding a barricade so they retreated from other barricades. I suppose you think they should have stood there and gotten beaten up too?

I still don’t see what makes this “fake”. Why don’t you acknowledge that a lot of Trump supporters were attacking police, breaking windows to get in.

And yes, it is rare. I’m not saying it isn’t. But it definitely exists.

Om nom nom nom.

Leftist violence is a false narrative? Other leftists downplaying months of unrest and pumping up one day of unrest is a false narrative?
Your false narrative is that I support it. That’s what you use to justify your violent desires.

It’s a rationalization. An excuse to do what you want to do anyway.

Om nom nom nom.

Not defending instances of leftist violence, but they're really minor incidents that placed no threat whatsoever to the constitutional republic ... unlike the attempt of a diselected President to stay in power by staging a coup on January 6th.

The former are a few street battles at worst, the latter could have easily ended more than 200 years of freedom and democracy in America.

Forum List

Back