Sexuality

HG brought up "team tagging" aka "pulling a chain". I expressed that in my experience women who "pull a chain" have drugs or alcohol on board, when they do so. If the woman is drunk or stoned, the consent is questionable.

Again... two separate situation. We were not discussing women who tag team or pull chain in any situation other then consensual.

Your throwing in that comment...turned a consensual situation into one that was not.

I'm going to talk about this whether you like it or not.

Never mind. I'm dropping it altogether. Discuss whatever you like.

Look, Sky, I don't think anyone here wants to trivialize the subject of date rape. While it's not something most men do (or would even want to do), it is unfortunately too common. While I will never claim to understand women, I do like them enough not to want to hurt one, physically or emotionally.

As for the woman with multiple men thing, think of it this way: multi-orgasmic woman or one with a very short refractory period, or a woman who simply needs a long time in active intercourse to achieve orgasm from penetration, two (or more) men. In that situation, a woman may very well get off on "pulling a chain" without being the least bit intoxicated (or high). I don't know that this is especially common, but in my admittedly long life, I have known a few women who were into that. As for the sort of "gang-rape' you describe (and yes, I know it happens), it is quite beyond me why any man of normal sensibilities would care to have any kind of sex with any woman intoxicated to the degree you describe. I have had the experience of trying to make love to a drunken female (courtesy of an ex-wife of mine who sometimes could not hold her liquor) and frankly, it was a poor excuse for sex. So much for the use of alcohol as an "aphrodisiac", which rarely if ever turns out well. I prefer my female partner fully conscious and awake, so that we can both enjoy the experience.

Why isn't there a forum for this topic? We're all adults.

I think this topic answers your own question. This started out to be a pretty interesting and fun topic, but then you confused rape with a 3-some with consenting adults, and then became judgmental.

I agree with Syrenn..the subject of rape should have been started in a separate topic.

And....High_Gravity is absolutely correct that women DO consent to 3-somes, 4-somes and moresomes. Just because his gal is not into it does not mean he is inadequate or that he is undeserving of her. Perhaps your work has clouded your view.

I have dropped the topic of rape. God forbid I should comment on whatever I choose in the thread I started.

Last edited:
Here's an idea, get rid of the "tea party" forum which is a venue for the left to dump hate speech and substitute a fair and balanced forum. Sex is good.

She is scared the relationship will break if we do this. Plus she is Latina and Latinas generally are very jealous types.

She's right. It will break.

You don't deserve her. Drop her and join the club.

Thanks Sky.:doubt:

Your welcome. Let's review. You've bragged about two of your conquests. You're disappointed your GF won't join a sex club to swing.

I think she's right. You would break up over it. Why continue to lead her on when you're only interested in the next new fling?

Why isn't there a forum for this topic? We're all adults.

I think this topic answers your own question. This started out to be a pretty interesting and fun topic, but then you confused rape with a 3-some with consenting adults, and then became judgmental.

I agree with Syrenn..the subject of rape should have been started in a separate topic.

And....High_Gravity is absolutely correct that women DO consent to 3-somes, 4-somes and moresomes. Just because his gal is not into it does not mean he is inadequate or that he is undeserving of her. Perhaps your work has clouded your view.

Thank you!:clap2:

She's right. It will break.

You don't deserve her. Drop her and join the club.

Your welcome. Let's review. You've bragged about two of your conquests. You're disappointed your GF won't join a sex club to swing.

I think she's right. You would break up over it. Why continue to lead her on when you're only interested in the next new fling?

Those 2 of my "conquests" were only the tip of the iceberg if you want to be honest, and why should I break up with my GF over a fantasy? you really have no idea what you are talking about now and you are tying insults because you have a personal problem with me.:doubt:

Those 2 of my "conquests" were only the tip of the iceberg if you want to be honest, and why should I break up with my GF over a fantasy? you really have no idea what you are talking about now and you are tying insults because you have a personal problem with me.:doubt:

I don't have a personal problem with you. I think you may have an intimacy problem with women. Of course, I don't really know you. I may be wrong. I can only base my opinion on what you post.

No wonder your GF is jealous. It has nothing to do with her ethnicity. You give her cause to be. You tell her you want to join a swinger's club. What's up with that?

Last edited:

I don't have a personal problem with you. I think you may have an intimacy problem with women. Of course, I don't really know you. I may be wrong. I can only base my opinion on what you post.

No wonder your GF is jealous. It has nothing to do with her ethnicity. You give her cause to be. You tell her you want to join a swinger's club. What's up with that?

Its just a fantasy, she doesnt want to so its fine, can't force it. And I don't have any intimacy issues with women.

Its just a fantasy, she doesnt want to so its fine, can't force it. And I don't have any intimacy issues with women.
OK. If you say so. I'd hate to be the woman dating you, though.

OK. If you say so. I'd hate to be the woman dating you, though.

You would be lucky to date a fella like me.:cool:

Last edited:
Bird dog? whats that?

bird dog
(noun) a guy who is primarily interested in romancing other people's girl friends. Immortalized in the 1950s by the Everley Brothers in a song of the same name.

Oh, I've done that a few times but its not my primary thing.

You've done it a few times, (had sex with someone you knew was married or engaged). You've "tag teamed", (aka "gang banged"), and you've stated you'd like to join a swingers club. You wonder how I may have gotten the impression that you're a "ho". Your posts.

Sharing a woman with other men....that's what it sounds like to me.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back