Sexual pleasure & response in infants lesson now being taught at university of North Texas

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
"Sexual Pleasure & Response In Infants" Lesson Now Being Taught At University Of North Texas

unnamed-7-e1556236050330.jpg

If you are like me, you are asking, how is this even legal and how did they acquire the information they are going to be teaching? Yet, the University of North Texas is actually teaching a lesson on "sexual pleasure and response in infants."

When will they realize how mentally clipped in the head they are.

"Sexual Pleasure & Response In Infants" Lesson Now Being Taught At University Of North Texas

If you are like me, you are asking, how is this even legal and how did they acquire the information they are going to be teaching? Yet, the University of North Texas is actually teaching a lesson on "sexual pleasure and response in infants."

In the mind of the postmodernist and his ethos of moral relativism, nothing is off limits. Welcome to the neo-Dark Age.

You've never seen an infant or toddler masturbating by rubbing up against something like a dog on your leg? It feels good right from the start.

Forum List

Back