Sexual behavior should have at least an R rating

When it comes to this issue, no REAL statistics support you. I'm trying to recall your ever having an opinion on a topic that didn't involve sex, and I can't.
Abortion, the Path to 9/11, Bush, just to name a few.

And? There are gay couples who have children who turn out straight and are fully-functional members of society, but I don't have to provide evidence for that.

Abortion, the Path to 9/11, Bush, just to name a few.

And? There are gay couples who have children who turn out straight and are fully-functional members of society, but I don't have to provide evidence for that.

Because you couldn't find any unbiased evidence to support THAT if you tried.

Common sense and logic is against you. Two gays raising a child are raising a child in a gay home to think a gay lifestyle is normal behavior during its formative years. Simple as that.

As far as shielding our children from it- it is simply not possible these days. That ubiquitous argument that an effective way to keep your children protected is to just keep it out of your home, is quaint. In the naive, dumb definition of that word.

You haven't seen my house then! With my kids at stake, anything is possible.

Because you couldn't find any unbiased evidence to support THAT if you tried.

Common sense and logic is against you. Two gays raising a child are raising a child in a gay home to think a gay lifestyle is normal behavior during its formative years. Simple as that.
I could find evidence if I really really really really even gave a shit anymore.

1. It is best for orphans to be adopted by a loving married mother and father. Until there is a shortage of these, and statistics show otherwise, then gays should not be allowed to adopt.
2. My comment is about the relative % of gays on TV vs the general population- it is way out of wack.
3. As long as they "keep it in the closet" I have no problem.

1. I would agree, my preference is a heterosexual couple, or even a single. As far as supply of these folks, I donno. If the supply is as great as your statistics show then why are so many kids still in foster care etc? You have no case there bud.

2. I don’t see any problem here. How many channels are there these days, 100s? Learn to use that remote it really does work.

3. Wrong, you have a problem. Are you a thumper? I’ve never come across a catholic thumper.

So name areas of the public sphere that R rated material is acceptable?*bows*Exactly. Are you denying that a fat parent is incapable of doing so?

1. Bars, Las Vegas, R rated movies, adult establishments.
2. What I'm saying, and what you refuse to acknowledge, is that parents have a propensity to instill their behavior to their kids.

1. Bars, Las Vegas, R rated movies, adult establishments.
2. What I'm saying, and what you refuse to acknowledge, is that parents have a propensity to instill their behavior to their kids.
I don't refuse to acknowledge that. I'm asking you if it's impossible for a fat parent to raise a healthy, slim, fit child. I didn't ask if it is harder, I asked if it is possible.

Is it?

I don't refuse to acknowledge that. I'm asking you if it's impossible for a fat parent to raise a healthy, slim, fit child. I didn't ask if it is harder, I asked if it is possible.

Is it?

Of course it is, as it is possible for a gay couple to raise a heterosexual child. My point is that there is a much higer percentage of fat kids from fat parents, simply due to dietary habits, which is learned behaivior. The logical conclusion is that gay parents are much more likely to foster gay kids, simply due to learned behaivior.

Of course it is, as it is possible for a gay couple to raise a heterosexual child. My point is that there is a much higer percentage of fat kids from fat parents, simply due to dietary habits, which is learned behaivior. The logical conclusion is that gay parents are much more likely to foster gay kids, simply due to learned behaivior.
Percentages legislation is a dangerous slippery slope. It provides a very easy avenue for discrimination to be legalized.

I don't think that you can call this discrimination. From post 1 on I've simply said that sexual behavior should have an R rating. I think you've tried to turn this into an anti-gay thread, when it is actually a pro-child thread. Children should be protected from sexual context, normal heterosexual and gay.

Husband and wife can announce their wedding to a young child as a simple, natural expression of their love toward one another. If wife and wife do it, a question is likely to be raised, and in my opinion should be raised. Otherwise the child could develop an abnormal sense of what is normal. So gay marriage automatically creates a dilemma for a nurturing parent: teach the kid about sex and abnormal sex prematurely, or risk creating a false concept of reality.

With regards to adoption specifically, that means that gay couples should not be allowed to adopt children, unless there is a shortage of qualified, married, heterosexual couples. I don't think that there is any argument against that a married, stable mom and dad is the best option for raising a child.

It is best for orphans to be adoped by a loving family. Until there is a shortage of these, and statistics prove otherwise, then Republicans should not be allowed to adopt.

So you who doesn't want to be judged has no problem condemning 50% of the country. It sounds like you need to find a place to live that doesn't have any Republicans and see how utopian it will be.

Forum List

Back