Sexual behavior should have at least an R rating

No, Shit-harro, you didn't strike a nerve. I am pro-gay rights, I have a gay step-uncle and I even had to share a dorm room with a homo my first year in college so I don't give a flying f*ck what you say about my sexuality. I also own a pistol, a shotgun and two hunting rifles and I live in College Park right outside of Atlanta in one of the "blackest" neighborhoods there is so if you have anymore imbecilic revelations you'd like to share about either my sexuality or my safety, I'll be happy to read them but for your sake I'd like to tell you I think it's a moot point. I find it odd that you are surprised to see violence at a bar in a sh. That's like walking through a bathroom and being surprised to see a urinal on the wall. Oh, and if you didn't notice, I came-up with my own clever little moniker for you since you have so lovingly come up with one for me. Until next time Shit-harro!

Wow, you got me, you're so creative!

1. Spin and suggest a new study.
2. Deny the obvious.

Chick-a-boom, chick-a-boom, don’t you just love it? :rock:
1. Take an over-reaching set of statistics and blindly believe them because they're percentages.

2. Completely avoid actually addressing any criticisms/suggestions

No, Shit-harro, you didn't strike a nerve. I am pro-gay rights, I have a gay step-uncle and I even had to share a dorm room with a homo my first year in college so I don't give a flying f*ck what you say about my sexuality.

Really? Gay step-Uncle math club master, sax player, chef, wedding dress designer-planner, painter, chess master, photographer, sky diver, scuba master, 25th degree blackbelt, Tiger and Lion tamer. He IS special, he deserves more rights than the rest of us! If you and your Uncle want to have consensual sex I guess it would be OK since he is your step, I bet that's a relief.

As for the experience in college, you might want to p.m. Mattskammer about that, maybe you could meet for tea or something(if you know what I mean wink wink).

I also own a pistol, a shotgun and two hunting rifles and I live in College Park right outside of Atlanta in one of the "blackest" neighborhoods there is so if you have anymore imbecilic revelations you'd like to share about either my sexuality or my safety

Really, what calibers. Is the shotgun a 1 gauge? Is the pistolle a 60 caliber? They're the best. How about those hunting rifles? What do you use them for?
Please don't send all of the ''blackest'' neighborhoods from Atlanta here, how about you take ours since you're so well armed.

I'll be happy to read them but for your sake I'd like to tell you I think it's a moot point. I find it odd that you are surprised to see violence at a bar in a sh.

What's a sh? Why is there violence at a bar in a sh?

That's like walking through a bathroom and being surprised to see a urinal on the wall.

I would be surprised to see a urinal in a bathroom, they belong in commercial restrooms. Now I really would be surprised to see a bathtub in a restroom.

Oh, and if you didn't notice, I came-up with my own clever little moniker for you since you have so lovingly come up with one for me. Until next time Shit-harro!

I did notice and that's why I said you were so clever and creative....I love it but I think you didn't really need that second h in there, it serves no point and just takes away from the really cool way you incorporated shit in my screen name. You're really something fag-fart(did you see what I did there? I was going to ask "can you imagine a gay fart?" but you probably can, oh too well).

1. Take an over-reaching set of statistics and blindly believe them because they're percentages.

2. Completely avoid actually addressing any criticisms/suggestions

1. Numbers don't lie; people do.
2. Additional data was provided by other posters, all agreeing with my earlier post.
3. What year, what band?

What I have a problem with is a well organized ploitical group forcing their agenda on society. Gays about 1% of the population but are prevalent on TV and movies. I have a real problem with gays recruiting members by teaching children, and especially by adoption. To me in these worst cases that's child abuse, made worse because its allowed- even encouraged, by liberals who run the adoption agencies.

But as far as having a problem with gays who respect societal norms- no problem here.

Hate the sin but love the sinner!

Who do you think conceived and gave birth to gay people -- gay parents??

You can't assume that a gay couple adopting a child will make the child become gay, because obviously just about every gay person grew up with a mother and a father.

Isn't the answer obvious? Degenerate society.

................orrrrrrr...........

Perfectly normal parents who did not intend for their child to become homosexual. The child shaped his views based on his ENTIRE life experience, which means his contacts with the outside world aided in his decision. It's not as easy as a lot of people think, where the parent would just say "being gay is wrong" and having that evening discussion and it's all over. A child can see the tangible harms of smoking or doing drugs or being violent, but if a child wants to be gay, he/she probably does not feel there will be negative repercussions because of it.

Speaking of violence, violent video games have been out for more than a minute now and we can begin to draw some type of conclusions. No, kids are not encouraged to blow off other people's heads with bazookas or chop people up in half at the waist because they do it in a video game, because they have a grip on reality. :banana2:

It's not as easy as assuming that a gay couple who adopts a child will make them become gay as well or even think that being gay is normal. A child has a grip on the outside world as well.

Isn't the answer obvious? Degenerate society.

I could be missing the sarcasm (again) but if 'degenerate society' creates most gays, then basically that leads to the conclusion that all societies are degenerate, since gays appear in every society, no matter the political viewpoints or morals of that society. That's so long as society is mostly responsible for the creation of gays rather than, say, conditions within the womb during gestation or genetics.

Has anyone else noticed that lesbianism is becoming a popular and openly expressed lifestyle in high school these days?

I know of one girl who decided she was lesbian, proudly displaying her relationship (even making out in the stands during a game). But here's the kicker: She has now decided that, hey, I'm not gay after all.

Any ideas why a girl would come out for a short stint, and then change her mind back? I suppose she wasn't "born that way", since it was such a short-lived lifestyle. It seems more that she was just folllowing a trend, at least temporarily.

There are several more lesbians in the school who are apparently openly gay, but I do not know them and can't comment on their particular situations on way or the other.

Now when it comes to the guys, they must be keeping it in the closet, because I'm not seeing it, or even hearing of anyone who is openly gay.

Has anyone else noticed that lesbianism is becoming a popular and openly expressed lifestyle in high school these days?

I know of one girl who decided she was lesbian, proudly displaying her relationship (even making out in the stands during a game). But here's the kicker: She has now decided that, hey, I'm not gay after all.

Any ideas why a girl would come out for a short stint, and then change her mind back? I suppose she wasn't "born that way", since it was such a short-lived lifestyle. It seems more that she was just folllowing a trend, at least temporarily.

There are several more lesbians in the school who are apparently openly gay, but I do not know them and can't comment on their particular situations on way or the other.

Now when it comes to the guys, they must be keeping it in the closet, because I'm not seeing it, or even hearing of anyone who is openly gay.

Supposedly they are performing lesbian acts because it is commonly considered by the average high-school boy to be sexy. Of course two non-trend-following lesbians wouldn't give said high-school boy the time of day, but... no one ever said high-school boys always think with their brains. :p:

Male homosexuality is looked down upon by the rest of the high-school male population (again, not thinking with their brains) and most high-school girls don't find it attractive. So while there certainly are homosexual males in most schools, they probably aren't going to try and act it out publicly.

Now of course that's just my generalization / assumption, since I didn't go to a public school, and there was at least one obviously gay guy in my grade... but I figured I'm at least partially correct.

................orrrrrrr...........

Perfectly normal parents who did not intend for their child to become homosexual. The child shaped his views based on his ENTIRE life experience, which means his contacts with the outside world aided in his decision. ......

Isn't that what I said? The degenerate society caused him to make that bad decision.

I could be missing the sarcasm (again) but if 'degenerate society' creates most gays, then basically that leads to the conclusion that all societies are degenerate, since gays appear in every society, no matter the political viewpoints or morals of that society. That's so long as society is mostly responsible for the creation of gays rather than, say, conditions within the womb during gestation or genetics.

It appears that you are wrong, based on ancedotal evidence expressed in post 130.

It appears that you are wrong, based on ancedotal evidence expressed in post 130.

When I said 'gays' in my response, I meant ones who aren't 'trendy.' Simply because individuals may act out homosexuality because it is trendy and/or advantageous to their position within their social sphere doesn't necessarily negate those individuals who are in fact actually homosexual. There is nothing in Abbey's post that disproves what I said, except to note that some people are 'trendy' homosexuals who aren't really homosexual but are simply looking to impress their intended sexual interests, who happen to be of the opposite gender.

And if you will note, Abbey also said this:

So there are at least several other lesbians who may or may not be acting in a homosexual manner because of social reasons. We don't know enough information about these other lesbians, so we cannot judge as to whether or not they are truely homosexual or simply playing the part to impress the opposite sex.

When I said 'gays' in my response, I meant ones who aren't 'trendy.' Simply because individuals may act out homosexuality because it is trendy and/or advantageous to their position within their social sphere doesn't necessarily negate those individuals who are in fact actually homosexual. There is nothing in Abbey's post that disproves what I said, except to note that some people are 'trendy' homosexuals who aren't really homosexual but are simply looking to impress their intended sexual interests, who happen to be of the opposite gender.

And if you will note, Abbey also said this:

So there are at least several other lesbians who may or may not be acting in a homosexual manner because of social reasons. We don't know enough information about these other lesbians, so we cannot judge as to whether or not they are truely homosexual or simply playing the part to impress the opposite sex.

My point is that homosexuality is chosen by many, and is due to the decadence of society.

So then, by your assertion that homosexuality is due to a decadence in society, all societies that produce homosexuals must then be decadent. So then what is decadence?

Actually what I said was that there are many who choose to be homosexual. I believe that there are some who do not make a choice.

A society that fosters homosexuality by attempting to normalize, and in fact encourage the behavior is, in my opinion, decadent.

Actually what I said was that there are many who choose to be homosexual. I believe that there are some who do not make a choice.

A society that fosters homosexuality by attempting to normalize, and in fact encourage the behavior is, in my opinion, decadent.

*Nods* Understood. I don't see it that way, but I'm sure we can both agree to disagree. And sorry if I misinterpreted you. I seem to do that a lot around here...

Forum List

Back