Sex should be removed as a legal designation on the public part of birth certificates, the American Medical Association said

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015

But trust them on vaccines.

A lot of concern about wokeness may feel petty, but medicine having gone completely insane over the last two years is one of its most disturbing manifestations.

Even on birth certificates? Are you sure, AMA?

Just because a child comes out of the womb on Team Penis or Team Vagina, do we really want to
stigmatize and stereotype a child like that?

What sort of example are you setting, AMA?

“Sex should be removed as a legal designation on the public part of birth certificates, the American Medical Association (AMA) said Monday.” ibid

And appropriately so – along with race and ethnicity; individuals are far more than their gender and race.

And removing sex as a legal designation would help facilitate the right to self-determination and the right to express oneself as an individual.

“Sex should be removed as a legal designation on the public part of birth certificates, the American Medical Association (AMA) said Monday.” ibid

And appropriately so – along with race and ethnicity; individuals are far more than their gender and race.

And removing sex as a legal designation would help facilitate the right to self-determination and the right to express oneself as an individual.

Let's just have no identification ever at all for anyone then because sometime somewhere something may not allign with how a person feels. They may grow up with mental instability by even being named at birth by their parents and feeling it goes against what they feel they are as an infant.

Let's just make all children have no names or descriptions ever until the child can decide their own hair and eye color, name that goes along with their gender, etc.

So once a child is born they are simply designated as a number until such time as they can designate everything about themselves. You can't even give them a heigh or weight as they may feel they are different than their actual height and weight.

Names should also be prohibited for the same reason.
I like it. After all, we change our names constantly --- especially women.

Hey, it's easier than changing sex ---

Do we need father on birth certificates? There's no proof, after all, and it's often a mistake.

Just mother --- that could be known. But no name, or father, or sex, or -----------

Wait, should we have birth certificates at all? They are beginning to look pretty superfluous.

AMA has lost its mind. It occurred to me how the nurses especially around here were puffing themselves up with their little masks saying that they were doing it for the children who were dying OF Covid....thing is..no kids were dying OF covid.

There would be no killing of thousands of unborn a week in the USA if the AMA had had their nurses wear masks to protest the killing of the unborn. The fact they didn't says volumns to me.

The thing is and we need to remember this....the medical field, I will NOT call them a profession, always obey the gov't when it comes to providing care or life saving treatment to Americans or the world for that matter. They're gov't doctors. Best not forget that.

I like it. After all, we change our names constantly --- especially women.

Hey, it's easier than changing sex ---

Do we need father on birth certificates? There's no proof, after all, and it's often a mistake.

Just mother --- that could be known. But no name, or father, or sex, or -----------

Wait, should we have birth certificates at all? They are beginning to look pretty superfluous.
What if the father identifies as a mother that day ? Slippery slope if you ask me . My hen identified as a rooster last week.

Why don't -you- trust the science?

Last edited:

I can get behind this if we remove all legal designations of race and gender, and allow for self-determination. That works for me.

People should be identified by a number and date and time of birth. This can be tattooed on the child in magnetic ink.

Forum List

Back