Sex robots to make men obsolete ?

Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
Yeah, but can they bring home a paycheck?

‘I think it’s the men who should be worried’

A Harvard University professor has claimed that sex robots might make men, not women, obsolete.

Dr Cathy O’Neil believes women could soon be “spoiled by dashing menbots”, leading them to lose interest in real men entirely.

While advances in artificial intelligences and robots have thus far primarily raised concerns for women, she suggests it could be the other way around.

Harvard professor has a terrifying warning about sex dolls

and its like i always say , its 'millenials' and other youngish hip hop types that are going to bear the brunt of these evolving human conditions . And thats pretty funny in my opinion !!.

Gay males will be the biggest market for man dolls.
225px-Gay_robot.png

A Harvard University professor has claimed that sex robots might make men, not women, obsolete.

Dr Cathy O’Neil believes women could soon be “spoiled by dashing menbots”, leading them to lose interest in real men entirely.

While advances in artificial intelligences and robots have thus far primarily raised concerns for women, she suggests it could be the other way around.

150810_FT_RobotAndWife.jpg.CROP.promo-xlarge2.jpg

Supposedly all of us men are going to get our own sexbots and women will become obsolete for us. I'd be too embarrassed to buy a sexbot, would feel like I was a failure or something.

This move toward Rubber Love is disturbing. Pygmalion with silicone.

How odd.

I don't care if you are swimming in gold coins like Scrooge McDuck, if you would spend the couple grand on a sex robot....you fail at life.

A couple? $15,000-$18,000 economy models. They will only become more expensive.

Too much for a toy, but it would be amusing to strap one to the hood of your car and tear-ass around the Beltway at high speed.

The girls will develop rust on their teeth...

I don't care if you are swimming in gold coins like Scrooge McDuck, if you would spend the couple grand on a sex robot....you fail at life.

Too much for a toy, but it would be amusing to strap one to the hood of your car and tear-ass around the Beltway at high speed.
I didn't even read about the price. Holy moly! Theyd be even bigger losers than I thought!

and its like i always say , its 'millenials' and other youngish hip hop types that are going to bear the brunt of these evolving human conditions . And thats pretty funny in my opinion !!.
------------------------------------------------ i remember being at RODAS , an all male barber shop looking at 'mens life' or similar magazines in 1960 or thereabouts and wondering what the deal was with woman / females , i was about 12 and looking at the very , very mild girly shots . Some of the coming crop of milenials are never going to find out whats the deal with real women / females as they MAY have been replaced by robots that can be programmed and accessorized for all sorts of variables . Aw , pretty funny as most liberal millenials are pretty despicable , imo . ------------ JUST A COMMENT !!

$491 violation fine for the carpool lane, one could justify a 3 year payback by taking her to work with you.

Forum List

Back