Several injured in accidental shooting at gun range

PaintMyHouse

Diamond Member
Feb 24, 2014
...No Worse Enemy
Right fuckin' on, only again, nobody died. Doesn't anyone teach these people how to kill someone?

"OCALA, Fla. -- Six people were injured in an accidental shooting at a Florida gun range Saturday, CBS Orlando affiliate WKMG-TV reports.

The Marion County Sheriff's Office told the station the shooting happened at 1:30 p.m. Saturday at the Forest Road 88 Shooting Range.

Deputies said an antique shotgun accidentally discharged into the concrete floor while a 21-year-old man was loading it.

The pellets ricocheted and hit six people, a family of five -- two men and three children ages 8, 10 and 14 -- and a 15-year-old child who is not related to the family.

They were taken to Ocala Regional Medical Center with minor injuries.

No one has been charged."
Florida accidental shooting at gun range injures multiple people

Oh baby, I'll bet they're remember the day daddy and Uncle Pete took them to the gun range eh? Right on...

ban cars ya moron

Multi-vehicle crash causes delays, leaves several injured

Melbourne police and paramedics are responding to a six-vehicle accident near Sarno Road and Eau Gallie Boulevard. Several injuries are reported. The accident happened about 1:30 p.m. Melbourne Fire Department paramedics were treating at least four people who were injured. Traffic in the area is also partially blocked as emergency vehicles and police respond to the accident.
Multi-vehicle crash causes delays, leaves several injured

• Banned
Glad no one was seriously hurt. Accidents happen.
Yeah, and I bet they are totally, totally, fucking in love with guns now. Can't wait to get back on the horse, and get shot again. Keepsake wristbands from local hospital are hot at school...

I'm sure you are pretty disappointed no one was killed.
Every time a gun goes off and no one dies, a tragedy has occurred...
When was the last time you had a brain scan? Oh, yeah....... never mind........

Yeah, and I bet they are totally, totally, fucking in love with guns now. Can't wait to get back on the horse, and get shot again. Keepsake wristbands from local hospital are hot at school...

Hmm..let's see...the shotgun was being improperly loaded by a youngster that (probably) had never been trained to keep a gun downrange when loading, firing and unloading.

And yes, I LOVE going to gun shows. Just as much as, I'm sure you love your fag parades :)

Hmm..let's see...the shotgun was being improperly loaded by a youngster that (probably) had never been trained to keep a gun downrange when loading, firing and unloading.

And yes, I LOVE going to gun shows. Just as much as, I'm sure you love your fag parades :)

an antique shotgun?

How antique?

Black powder antique?

any safeties on this antique shotgun?

was this antique shotgun in good repair?

I'm sure you are pretty disappointed no one was killed.
Every time a gun goes off and no one dies, a tragedy has occurred...
When was the last time you had a brain scan? Oh, yeah....... never mind........

He had a brain scan, they couldn't find anything.

stock-photo-x-ray-of-a-male-skeleton-displaying-a-sign-that-says-out-to-lunch-hanging-from-a-push-pin-in-his-3089771.jpg

Forum List

Back