Seven Earthquakes around Puerto Rico today, 6/25/2022 11:00am, Central Time Zone.

beautress

Always Faithful
Gold Supporting Member
Sep 28, 2018
Walker County, TX
USGS is showing 6 or 7 earthquakes in and around the Island country of Puerto Rico in the last 24 hours. Has anyone who takes the International News heard about this, and if there has been any problems for the islanders there? Latest Earthquakes
it's one of the most beautiful islands I've ever seen, and it's got the prettiest glacier blue waters on one side and the most colorful tropical fish on the other side.

Guess I better go searching around the internet to find out if the islanders are okay.

Well, Here's what I found. I need to check out a newspaper there if I can find one.

1. Apr 19, 2022 · In 2022, Puerto Rico was shaken by 14 quakes of magnitude 4.0 or above, 247 quakes between 3.0 and 4.0, and 1075 quakes between 2.0 and 3.0. There were also 413 quakes below magnitude 2.0 which people don't normally feel. Strongest quake: Mag. 4.2| 19 km NE of Higuey, Provincia de La Altagracia, Dominican Republic-​
  2. Most Recent Earthquakes Near Puerto Rico

earthquake.usgs.gov​
    Magnitude​
    Location​
    Time​
    M3.15​
    8 hours ago​
    M3.04​
    11 hours ago​
    M3.12​
    12 hours ago​
    M3.33​
    12 hours ago​
    M3.15​
    17 hours ago​
    M3.3​
    18 hours ago​
    M3.55​
    2 days ago​
    M3.3​
    3 days ago​
  3. 5 hours ago · On Friday, June 24th, 2022, Puerto Rico had 2 quakes of magnitude 3.0 or above and 8 quakes between 2.0 and 3.0. There were also 2 quakes below magnitude 2.0 which people don't​

I prefer PR's coming here, since most of them have jobs and know English.

Hell, lets move all the Puerto Ricans to America and ship all the illegals to the island!!!

The shitheads have flooded into Florida and they are low life scum for the most part. You are confused. Many of them don't know how to speack English. Or else don't want to.

4.0 is not an especially strong quake. You would think it would be half as strong as a cataclysmic 8.0 but earthquakes are measured on a logarithmic scale. This means an 8.0 is 10,000 times more powerful than a 4.0.

Oh fucking great. That means a shitload of more goddamn Puerto Ricans coming here. Just what we need.
Anyone who uses a natural disaster as an excuse to denigrate a people is a scumbag.

Anybody that kisses the asses of low life trash like most Puerto Ricans are don't have much to talk about.
Most big mouth bigots don't know anything about the people they denigrate from the safety and anonymity of the internet.

Most big mouth bigots don't know anything about the people they denigrate from the safety and anonymity of the internet.
There are plenty of the Puerto Rican trash here in Florida.

The ones that fled here after Irma have ruined neighborhoods and schools. Loudmouth, obnoxious and trashy.

There are plenty of the Puerto Rican trash here in Florida.

The ones that fled here after Irma have ruined neighborhoods and schools. Loudmouth, obnoxious and trashy.

Go find one - ONE - even a small child any of the crap you shit out of your noise hole here. Everyone, especially you, knows you would never have the balls to do so.

Forum List

Back