Settlers destroy 500 newly planted olive trees

HEBRON (Ma'an) -- A group of Jewish settlers from the Metzad settlement near Bethlehem uprooted over 500 newly planted olive tree saplings on Wednesday near the Hebron town of al-Shuyukh.

The damaged fields belong to the al-Ayayda family, local activists said.

The owners found the damaged trees in the morning while going out to check his land, which is near the Gush Etzion settlement bloc.

Last week, settlers from Metzad destroyed over 70 tree saplings near the town of Sair.

Attacks on olive trees are a key way that Palestinians are forced out of their homes and their lands confiscated for settlement construction, as the loss of a year's crop can signal destitution for many.

The olive industry supports the livelihoods of roughly 80,000 families in the occupied West Bank.

http://www.maannews.com/eng/ViewDetails.aspx?ID=759498

75034_345x230.jpg

this makes me so mad I could just scream, I suppose nothing is done to these destructive
Israelis, perhaps a pat on the back. Does the Israeli gov have them do this?

Do you have any proof those were settlers and not the Palestinians themselves cutting the trees?

Do you mean if I were there to see it, no, why would you think Pals would pull up their own trees?

Because that is what they have been caught doing in the past

Makes no sense why someone would do that. The perpetrators should be arrested and forced to pay restitution.

Yepp. But instead of poor penelope screaming about doz ebbil ebbil Joozzzz, who knows, it could have been a pali who did it...

It was Jews, the Pals planted the trees, the Jews are forever destroying their trees. You think its funny, I guess your one that doesn't need to work for a living.

You are the one always accusing Jews of secretly committing acts of vandalism that were committed against them. Why should this be any different for the so-called palis? Do bias much?

Those Jews doing their own vandalism were caught by police. It was in the newspapers , not once but several articles were listed. Don't you remember. Also the 20 cars spray-painted in France were done by a Jewish couple.

LINKS

Yepp. But instead of poor penelope screaming about doz ebbil ebbil Joozzzz, who knows, it could have been a pali who did it...

It was Jews, the Pals planted the trees, the Jews are forever destroying their trees. You think its funny, I guess your one that doesn't need to work for a living.

You are the one always accusing Jews of secretly committing acts of vandalism that were committed against them. Why should this be any different for the so-called palis? Do bias much?

Those Jews doing their own vandalism were caught by police. It was in the newspapers , not once but several articles were listed. Don't you remember. Also the 20 cars spray-painted in France were done by a Jewish couple.

Well, were the cars murdered like that poor Jewish guy in the Synagogue?

Ther horror.

Must be like the holohoax , I guess the Pals learned from the best hey?

They did not need to learn they have been practising Lies and Deceit for the last 1400 years

Ther horror.

They did not need to learn they have been practising Lies and Deceit for the last 1400 years

Amen.

Funny thing that they took the time to count the destroyed trees. It just happened to be 500 even, not 501 or 499.

Sounds made up.

Pretty much like 6 million hey. Ah they do know how many trees they planted I imagine, I bet they were planted in rows so many feet apart, rather like apple orchards, when you plant a garden do you know how many you planted of each.

Ther horror.

Jewish student caught painting Swastikas on her own door then claiming Anti-Semitic Attack - 12160

Ther horror.

Is that your idea of comback? Because as far as comebacks go, that's pretty lame. Unlike your admired people, the Holocaust was real. Unlike your issue of calling anything Jewish claimed "fake" and "staged" just to give your terrorists-loving-people excuses to kill Jews, I happen to actually point out they fake things based on actual factual evidence they've done it before.

Clearly, you lost the argument, if that's the best response you have to that issue.

I rest my case here.

Funny thing that they took the time to count the destroyed trees. It just happened to be 500 even, not 501 or 499.

Sounds made up.

Pretty much like 6 million hey. Ah they do know how many trees they planted I imagine, I bet they were planted in rows so many feet apart, rather like apple orchards, when you plant a garden do you know how many you planted of each.
A bunch.

Ther horror.

Is that your idea of comback? Because as far as comebacks go, that's pretty lame. Unlike your admired people, the Holocaust was real. Unlike your issue of calling anything Jewish claimed "fake" and "staged" just to give your terrorists-loving-people excuses to kill Jews, I happen to actually point out they fake things based on actual factual evidence they've done it before.

Clearly, you lost the argument, if that's the best response you have to that issue.

I rest my case here.

Yes it is, if one can't beat them at their game, may as well join them. Yous have been untruthful and what makes us think anything has changed. I refer you to post #48.

HEBRON (Ma'an) -- A group of Jewish settlers from the Metzad settlement near Bethlehem uprooted over 500 newly planted olive tree saplings on Wednesday near the Hebron town of al-Shuyukh.

The damaged fields belong to the al-Ayayda family, local activists said.

The owners found the damaged trees in the morning while going out to check his land, which is near the Gush Etzion settlement bloc.

Last week, settlers from Metzad destroyed over 70 tree saplings near the town of Sair.

Attacks on olive trees are a key way that Palestinians are forced out of their homes and their lands confiscated for settlement construction, as the loss of a year's crop can signal destitution for many.

The olive industry supports the livelihoods of roughly 80,000 families in the occupied West Bank.

http://www.maannews.com/eng/ViewDetails.aspx?ID=759498

75034_345x230.jpg

this makes me so mad I could just scream, I suppose nothing is done to these destructive
Israelis, perhaps a pat on the back. Does the Israeli gov have them do this?

When will those Zionists in Israel find the human decency to help free the Palestinians from all of this by finding some incentive to offer the Arab countries to grant their Palestinians a right of return back to their indigenous homelands. LET THERE BE PEACE ALREADY!

They are home, they never left.

Ther horror.

I rest my case here.

David Cole Holocaust is based on fakes frauds and forgeries Rehmat s World

Ther horror.

I rest my case here.

Yes it is, if one can't beat them at their game, may as well join them. Yous have been untruthful and what makes us think anything has changed. I refer you to post #48.

Well, I gotta say that learning the game your enemy uses can have its advantage, usually Palestinians get pissed of about it, as Pallywood is their proffesion.

But again, I asked the question based on the fact that they've staged it before, and you still did not answer me. Where is the proof that this act was made by settlers.

Ther horror.

I rest my case here.

David Cole

Who?

Ther horror.

I rest my case here.

Well, I gotta say that learning the game your enemy uses can have its advantage, usually Palestinians get pissed of about it, as Pallywood is their proffesion.

But again, I asked the question based on the fact that they've staged it before, and you still did not answer me. Where is the proof that this act was made by settlers.

Hasbara stages eveything. Your point?

David Cole is not an “anti-Semite” or “revisionist”. He is ardently pro-Zionist,pro-Israel Jew. He is author of book Republican Party Animal. In his latest article, entitled Justifying My Existence, published at TAKI’s Magazine on February 17, 2015, he wrote: I attempt to correct the historical record regarding the Holocaust, primarily by sniffing out and exposing fake artifacts and fraudulent or improperly-used documents.

In no other field are fakes, frauds, and forgeries tolerated as they are in Holocaust history. And in no other field are the people who try to sort the fakes from the facts so ruthlessly attacked and in many countries imprisoned, David Cole added.

David Cole is not an “anti-Semite” or “revisionist”. He is ardently pro-Zionist,pro-Israel Jew. He is author of book Republican Party Animal. In his latest article, entitled Justifying My Existence, published at TAKI’s Magazine on February 17, 2015, he wrote: I attempt to correct the historical record regarding the Holocaust, primarily by sniffing out and exposing fake artifacts and fraudulent or improperly-used documents.

In no other field are fakes, frauds, and forgeries tolerated as they are in Holocaust history. And in no other field are the people who try to sort the fakes from the facts so ruthlessly attacked and in many countries imprisoned, David Cole added.
David Cole is full of bullshit. I wish I had recordings of the things the GIs said when they came back from Europe after WWII. Plus the Army has pictures and films and there was no "photo shopping.''

Forum List

Back