"Settlements" Are Not Illegal

How AMAZING......like saying the Irish lacked identity when they were fighting for their freedom against the English......You Shucha are neither Wise or Clever,BUT YOU ARE BLOODY FOOLISH...VIVA THE PALESTINIANS,the WORLD JOINS YOU IN YOUR FIGHT FOR FREEDOM,against the ZIONIST HORDES.

Shusha Grow Up for Christs Sake

Steve, I am on the side of the Palestinians. I believe they should have a State and self-determination. The only difference between me and you is that I think the Jewish people should have the same thing.
The Palestinians already have a State of their own.

It's called Jordan.

A zionist shill advocates for the Zionist paradise, wow, what a surprise. He's entitled to his "legal" opinion. Here's a radical idea, why doesn't Zionist Israel join the ICJ, then he could put his case officially and settle the mater once and for all?

(Prepares to hold breath......thinks better of it as that's never going to happen; Kontrovich would be laughed out of court.)

Do you have any legal arguments to counter his? Or are you just going to throw out appeals to emotion and logical fallacies like every one else so far?
There is nothing I would like better than an open, televised Israel/Palestine debate. On the Palestinian side I would like to see:

Legal
Susan Akram, Noura Erakat, Lamise Deek, Diana Buttu

History
Rashid Khalidi, Ilan Pappe

Advocates
Leila Farsakh, Karma Nabulsi

Who would you like to see on the Israeli side?

A zionist shill advocates for the Zionist paradise, wow, what a surprise. He's entitled to his "legal" opinion. Here's a radical idea, why doesn't Zionist Israel join the ICJ, then he could put his case officially and settle the mater once and for all?

(Prepares to hold breath......thinks better of it as that's never going to happen; Kontrovich would be laughed out of court.)

Do you have any legal arguments to counter his? Or are you just going to throw out appeals to emotion and logical fallacies like every one else so far?
There is nothing I would like better than an open, televised Israel/Palestine debate. On the Palestinian side I would like to see:

Legal

History

Advocates

Ya Allah, dude. Anyone can witness the incessant screeching and cat calls done by those fine folks just by binge watching your silly YouTube videos.

What is served by being bored to tears with the droning intonation of
The Zionist Entity™? The stars of your YouTube videos seemingly compete against one another to see who can use that slogan the greatest number of times in their YouTube infomercials.

Legal

History

Advocates

Its an interesting question. Depends on what the purpose or question for point of debate is.

Legal, you know I am fond of Jacques Gauthier and Eugene Kontorovich

How AMAZING......like saying the Irish lacked identity when they were fighting for their freedom against the English......You Shucha are neither Wise or Clever,BUT YOU ARE BLOODY FOOLISH...VIVA THE PALESTINIANS,the WORLD JOINS YOU IN YOUR FIGHT FOR FREEDOM,against the ZIONIST HORDES.

Steve, I am on the side of the Palestinians. I believe they should have a State and self-determination. The only difference between me and you is that I think the Jewish people should have the same thing.
You have NO RIGHT to utter such a thing.......I have consistently PROMOTED A FREE AND PEACEFUL ISRAEL AND A FREE AND PEACEFUL PALESTINE.......again you have no right to LIE IN THIS WAY........even my adversaries know this clearly...steven

You (Palestinians) lack a distinct identity...

This is no longer true. The Palestinians have developed a strong identity over the past 50 years. Its an identity which is based primarily on a reaction to external factors, in a false victimhood and some usurping of the enemies stories, but to deny its existence at this point is both foolish and dangerous, in my opinion.

"...The world joins you in your fight?..."

Laughing-Animated-Gif-11.gif

Au contraire... the world (outside the creepy environs of Islam,anyway) laughs at you, and knows you for the Fools and Losers that you are...
Sorry Condie despite all your Zionist Bribing(Crime) more Countries in the world support Palestinians over Israel......so you comment is, like much of your commentary, destined for the DUSTBIN...LOL..........themagnificentliq......

The Palestinians already have a State of their own.

It's called Jordan.

Yes. True. I don't disagree with that.

But after nearly 100 years of conflict, I think it is impractical (and immoral) to dismiss them as if they don't exist. And I think it is impractical to simply incorporate them into Israel. And I think it is impractical and immoral to ship them off to Jordan.

I DO think that incorporating large Palestinian centers into Jordan, instead of Israel is a possibility. But Jordan doesn't want them either. (And for good reason).

You have NO RIGHT to utter such a thing.......I have consistently PROMOTED A FREE AND PEACEFUL ISRAEL AND A FREE AND PEACEFUL PALESTINE.......again you have no right to LIE IN THIS WAY........even my adversaries know this clearly...steven

I stand corrected then. You and I want the same thing. I have been here a year and I don't think I have ever heard you support Israel.

However, I hear you say an awful lot of extremely negative things about Zionists which seem to be incompatible with this desire of yours for a free and peaceful Israel.

What do you think the solution to the conflict is?

I stand corrected then. You and I want the same thing. I have been here a year and I don't think I have ever heard you support Israel.

However, I hear you say an awful lot of extremely negative things about Zionists which seem to be incompatible with this desire of yours for a free and peaceful Israel.

What do you think the solution to the conflict is?
Absolutely NEGATIVE ABOUT ZIONISTS because they have NO INTENTION TO MAKE PEACE and NEVER HAVE HAD............AND YOU ARE RIGHT BECAUSE YOU CANNOT USE THE WORDS COMPATIBLE AND ZIONISTS FOR PEACE IN THE SAME SENTENCE FOR OBVIOUS REASONS.....THE ZIONIST DO NOT WANT PEACE(and I am rightly NEGATIVE about them)......THEY WANT TO DRIVE PALESTINIANS INTO THE SEA.

As for your comment about Jordan,the Palestinians never occupied any part of Trans Jordan......they were driven out of Palestine prior to and after 1948,your ignorance on this makes it difficult to respond to such prose.

Solution,well now I am a pragmatist and there will always be an Israel,Israel should give all the OCCUPIED LAND back plus the land the PALESTINIANS already have,to enable a Palestinian State/Nation.

If you think I was going to say DRIVE ALL THE JEWS OUT you and others are SADLY WRONG.steven

I don't pretent to be an expert on International Law. Kontrovich although qualified, holds a minority opinion amongst his peers and contradicts the International consensus regarding this subject. His is merely an opinion and that from an avowed advocate for the Zionist paradise, and like Dershowitz, to be taken with a pinch of salt.

I don't pretent to be an expert on International Law. Kontrovich although qualified, holds a minority opinion amongst his peers and contradicts the International consensus regarding this subject. His is merely an opinion and that from an avowed advocate for the Zionist paradise, and like Dershowitz, to be taken with a pinch of salt.
I think you mean't "Pinch of Shit" Challenger..steve

Aah, you're right, perhaps I should have said "pinch of bullshit". Did you know Kontrovich gave up his job in the US emigrated to the Zionist paradise and now works full time for the Hasbara machine, there's a fanatic Zionist if ever there was one.

Aah, you're right, perhaps I should have said "pinch of bullshit". Did you know Kontrovich gave up his job in the US emigrated to the Zionist paradise and now works full time for the Hasbara machine, there's a fanatic Zionist if ever there was one.
Challenger? I bet he kept his USA Passport though...steve

It's safe to acknowledge that you have never been mistaken for an expert on international law.

It's safe to acknowledge that you have never been mistaken for an expert on international law.
OK, but Kontorovich has.

OK, but Kontorovich has.

Shirley, you can cut and paste a press TV produced YouTube video to refute the paper.

While you're scouring YouTube, bear in mind that the work by Mr. Kontorovich is an opinion that is subject to peer review. Outside of islamic fear societies, there is this thing called academic freedom where published works aren't subject to islamo-goons / islamo-mobs deciding over a bloody corpses what is allowed to be published outside of the egregious sin of hurting Moslems feelings™

OK, but Kontorovich has.

Shirley, you can cut and paste a press TV produced YouTube video to refute the paper.

While you're scouring YouTube, bear in mind that the work by Mr. Kontorovich is an opinion that is subject to peer review. Outside of islamic fear societies, there is this thing called academic freedom where published works aren't subject to islamo-goons / islamo-mobs deciding over a bloody corpses what is allowed to be published outside of the egregious sin of hurting Moslems feelings™
Kontorovich is an overpaid political hack. He bases his arguments on false premise.

He says that a successor state acquires the borders of the predecessor state. Of course this part is true. He says that the Mandate was the predecessor state and they left all of Palestine to the Jews as it was inside the Mandate's borders. Therefore all of Palestine is Israel. There are no occupied territories. Therefore there are no illegal settlements.

His false premise is that the Mandate was a predecessor state. It was not. It could not leave any territory to anyone because it had no territory to give. It had no authority over any territory.

OK, but Kontorovich has.

Kontorovich is an overpaid political hack. He bases his arguments on false premise.

He says that a successor state acquires the borders of the predecessor state. Of course this part is true. He says that the Mandate was the predecessor state and they left all of Palestine to the Jews as it was inside the Mandate's borders. Therefore all of Palestine is Israel. There are no occupied territories. Therefore there are no illegal settlements.

His false premise is that the Mandate was a predecessor state. It was not. It could not leave any territory to anyone because it had no territory to give. It had no authority over any territory.
You should require the prayer leader at your madrassah to write a strongly worded email in protest. Have it written in all caps.

OK, but Kontorovich has.

You should require the prayer leader at your madrassah to write a strongly worded email in protest. Have it written in all caps.
So you post more meaningless clutter.

OK, but Kontorovich has.

So you post more meaningless clutter.
Now, dear. All of the above, on multiple occasions, in excruciating detail has been delineated for you. You make the same fallacious comments and sputter the same tired slogans.

It has become known as The Tinmore Vortex.

Forum List

Back