Seth Rogen Denied Paul Ryan a Photo Op: "I Hate What You’re Doing to the Country"

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017
Seth Rogen Denied Paul Ryan a Photo Op: "I Hate What You’re Doing to the Country"

“I look over and his kids are standing right there expectantly, clearly fans of mine, and I said, ‘No way, man!’ ” Rogen exclaimed.

Feeling "very conflicted" about what came next since Ryan's kids were nearby, Rogen said he just couldn't hold back.

“I hate what you’re doing to the country at this moment, and I’m counting the days until you no longer have one iota of the power that you currently have,” Rogen said he told Ryan.

------------------------
Looks like it's happening all over.

And Trump said November is going to be a Red Wave?

“I look over and his kids are standing right there expectantly, clearly fans of mine, and I said, ‘No way, man!’ ” Rogen exclaimed.

Feeling "very conflicted" about what came next since Ryan's kids were nearby, Rogen said he just couldn't hold back.

“I hate what you’re doing to the country at this moment, and I’m counting the days until you no longer have one iota of the power that you currently have,” Rogen said he told Ryan.

------------------------

At this rate, Trump will never win California.

Rogen doesn't really care about Trump's policies, he just loathes the Republican Voters aka average mainstream middle class Americans.
That is what also drives the hateful late night TV talk show hosts such as Colbert, Meyers, Kimmel, Conan and Fallon.
They think that it's hip to hate the middle class Americans who live in the fly-over country between LA and NYC.
Another easy observation to make is that about 98% of the people who the SJW bigots attack are Wasps.

------------------------

Just another celebrity near the end of a mediocre career dying.

------------------------

Good for him. Ryan deserves to be treated like trash. What was Rogen doing at a Mitt Romney event?

------------------------

I saw that interview that was funny as hell to watch.

Who is Seth Rogan? :dunno:
Someone admired by Paul Ryan, obviously.
giphy.gif

------------------------

Seth Rogan, like all liberals hates to see America made great again. No surprise there.

"My whole body puckered".....This is not a healthy mental attitude for lefties in the entertainment world not to mention the whole freaking crazy insane violent nut case left wing world.

Seth Rogen just entered the list of idiot celebrities, now he is on the official shithead do not watch list.

------------------------

Good for him. Ryan deserves to be treated like trash. What was Rogen doing at a Mitt Romney event?
Ah yes, for the party of tolerance.

------------------------

Ah yes, for the party of tolerance.
Tolerance is failed policy. Shove it up your ass.

Forum List

Back