- Aug 15, 2016
- Reaction score
They just don't seem to develop or mature. Is it genetic?
- The University of Michigan offered its traumatized students coloring books and Play-Doh to calm them. (Are its students in college or kindergarten?)
- The University of Kansas reminded its stressed-out kids that therapy dogs, a regular campus feature, were available.
- Cornell University, an Ivy League school, held a campus-wide “cry-in,” with officials handing out tissues and hot chocolate.
- Tufts University offered its devastated students arts and crafts sessions. (OK, not kindergarten — more like summer camp.)
- At campuses from elite Yale to Connecticut to Iowa and beyond, professors canceled classes and/or exams — either because students asked or because instructors were too distraught to teach