Seriously cannot get over this disturbing 9/11 issue?

Hardwired

(härd'wīr')
tr.v., -wired, -wir·ing, -wires.

1. To connect (electronic components, for example) by electrical wires or cables.
2. To implement (a capability) through logic circuitry that is permanently connected within a computer and therefore not subject to change by programming.
3. To determine or put into effect by physiological or neurological mechanisms; make automatic or innate: "It may be that certain orders of anxiety are hard-wired in us" (Armand Schwerner).

I think idiocy is hardwired into truthers....

Can one truther,just one answer this question in his or her words,not a quote from a movie or book...
When were the explosives that brought down the twin towers brought in to the building and set in place?
It's my question,it has two parts but it's one question.

Please answer in your own words,tell me what you believe.

Can one truther,just one answer this question in his or her words,not a quote from a movie or book...
When were the explosives that brought down the twin towers brought in to the building and set in place?
It's my question,it has two parts but it's one question.

Please answer in your own words,tell me what you believe.

The World Trade Centers went through many months of construction renovations up to the very day of 9/11.

Some of the construction renovation work was specifically on support structures via new fireproofing and rust preventing paint.

Some of the construction renovation work was the largest elevator "modernization" project in history.

All the support columns just happen to be around the elevators.

This company also has worked hand and hand with Controlled Demolition Inc on projects.

Look at the website for Controlled Demolition Inc and it states right in there that they do "classified" work for the U.S. Department of Defense on sensitive projects both domestically and internationally.

Both the contruction company that did many months of construction renovations and Controlled Demolitions Inc performed cleanup at ground zero.

The CEO for the construction company that did many months of renovations just happened to be appointed by Bush to the Presidents Commission on Whitehouse Fellows.

The Link for the Presidents Commission on Whitehouse Fellows just happens to spell out Fellows About Commission when typed out.

Here is some more interesting facts.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PZKS73tNVL8]YouTube - Marvin Bush the WTC Power-Downs Just Prior to 9 11.flv[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3qUAtbkzjBQ]YouTube - Unusual Evacuations & Power-Downs before WTC 911 Demolition[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=brSXmZVVCMI]YouTube - Scott Forbes 9/11 power down: The Elephant In The Room[/ame]

Last edited:
That "bullshit" is all undeniable facts you piece of shit.

sure, red, sure.

If you Anti-Truths could grow a fucking braincell perhaps you would be able to pattern things together a little better and thus score higher on your I.Q. tests....dumbfuck.
we aren't antitruth you fucking moron
we support the truth
you are too fucking delusional to KNOW the truth

and that some delusional shit about low IQ's
it shows that YOUR IQ isnt high enough to even know what an IQ is

Last edited:
we support the truth

Here is you interpreting all the indisputable facts...

head_up_ass.gif

we support the truth

Here is you interpreting all the indisputable facts...

head_up_ass.gif
more projections friom a fucking moronic troofer

something cannot be "indisputable" when it is disputed and proven FALSE dipshit
everything you posted is complete and utter BULLSHIT

Sammy Hagar's ode to the troofers.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vavZ25wM6W0]YouTube - Sammy Hagar - Red[/ame]

just face it diveconman..you have zero substance little pathetic five word post of denial...is all you have
LOL
more TPP

no diveconmorn it is the facts clearly as you have shown so clearly once again you are a disgrace to debwunkers everywhere..in the world of debwunkers you are less than a pimple on slackjaws ass

why the term "debwunker"?

Forum List

Back