Seriously cannot get over this disturbing 9/11 issue?

I understand ...the only way to maintain your denial is ...willful ignorance

What irony that you post this after repeatedly posting what you see as evidence for a conspiracy that discredits your own assertions.

Refusing to comprehend the very evidence that you yourself present is both maintaining denial and remaining in the state of willful ignorance.

baseless accusations and repeated attempts at minimizing the grown folks duly noted.

Went online to urban dictionary to get the definition of "truther" and the below is what I found...I rest my case.

A crazy person who believes the US government committed 9/11. Truthers get their inspiration from a moronic documentary called "Loose Change" which provides no facts whatsoever and has been thoroughly debunked. People who disagree with the truthers are repeatedly called government shills since truthers have no logical argument to counter the evidence.
Truther: 9/11 was an inside job!
Sane person: Prove it.
Truther: There was no plane at the Pentagon, only a missile!
Sane person: There's dozens of witnesses and plane debris was found all over the place.
Truther: ...Well the WTC was a controlled demolition!
Sane person: Why did both buildings collapse from the point of impact then? Pretty crazy the explosives were in the exact spot the plane hit and didn't explode upon impact.
Truther: ...You're just a government shill! Enjoy your FEMA camp when the NWO rolls around!

try lookng up debwunker

Why don't you build a structure exactly like the WTC and do a controlled demolition of it to prove your point. If it bothers you that much, wouldn't it be worth it to know if what you're saying holds water?

No.. NIST needs to make a scale model light it on fire and watch it not collapse
they would also need to include the damage caused by the plane impacts
and for WTC7, the damage done from the tower falling onto it
and again, if the conclusions would get you fucktards to shut the fuck up, i would be all for it
but, since i know you morons dont accept facts and instead rely on your paranoid delusions to rule your life, it would be a huge waste of time and money

Why are you trying to discuss skyscrapers you dumb ****? You can't figure out how to use your own phone.

I understand ...the only way to maintain your denial is ...willful ignorance

ignorance like comparing a steel structure of wtc7 to a tower with a concrete core? and with a building that was built after the lessons learned on 9/11?

This is why dumbasses who can't figure out how to use their own phone should not try to debate 9E. The new WTC 7 was completed TWO YEARS before the final report on 9E's wtc 7 so tell us you dumbfucking ****....how the hell could they have built the new building from "lessons learned" when it was done TWO YEARS BEFORE THE FINAL REPORT? Rotfl.....what a fuxxing dumm bitch!

Hi Creative:

What I seriously cannot get over is the fact that the top floor in each building hit the ground almost as fast as a ball would if dropped right beside it ...

The fact (I 'know' = #3) is that you are looking at three cases of deliberate Controlled Demolition. America 'is' going to be destroyed, because Americans really 'are' that STUPID (#9) ...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tIx2CVRxRXg"]Facts About 2800-degree Structural Red-Iron Steel-Framed Skyscrapers[/ame]

GL,

Terral

Hi Creative:

What I seriously cannot get over is the fact that the top floor in each building hit the ground almost as fast as a ball would if dropped right beside it ...

The fact (I 'know' = #3) is that you are looking at three cases of deliberate Controlled Demolition. America 'is' going to be destroyed, because Americans really 'are' that STUPID (#9) ...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tIx2CVRxRXg"]Facts About 2800-degree Structural Red-Iron Steel-Framed Skyscrapers[/ame]

GL,

Terral

Yawn......

There was no liquidized steel.

There were no controlled demolition explosions.

There was no time available for workers to set up thermite charges.

There is no motive for a controlled Demolition.

There was no controlled Demolition.

You have failed to prove or show any proof of any of these things.

That video distorts the laws of physics within the first 20 seconds.

terral, i guess that blows the "facts you know" into another world where the laws of physics may be different.

Agent Terral, you are being reprimanded for doing a shitty job of spreading your propaganda.

Why are you trying to discuss skyscrapers you dumb ****? You can't figure out how to use your own phone.

tell us again how airplane mode is hardwired!!! :lol:

fucking jackass :cuckoo:

I know you love sucking divecon's dick every chance you get but no matter how many times you swallow it won't change facts he doesn't know how to use a simple cell phone and that since you can go into flight mode directly through the Off button.....which is hardwired...bah....i'll let you spend the rest of your pathetic life trying to figure out that one.........lol!

I know you love sucking divecon's dick every chance you get but no matter how many times you swallow it won't change facts he doesn't know how to use a simple cell phone and that since you can go into flight mode directly through the Off button.....which is hardwired...bah....i'll let you spend the rest of your pathetic life trying to figure out that one.........lol!

HAHAHAhahahaa!!! :lol:

because you access it through the off button its hardwired!! you really are a fucking moron. because i press enter to send an email that must mean my email is hardwired too!!!

jesus fucking christ you are a moron!! :lol:

because you access it through the off button its hardwired!! you really are a fucking moron. because i press enter to send an email that must mean my email is hardwired too!!!

I guess that means when my son squeezes the trigger on his joystick while playing computer games and it fires a missile from his jet, it means the trigger is hardwired all the way to the missiles on the jet he is flying.

:lol:

Bad analogies are all you have left eh? I guess sucking off divecon as much as you do must really wear you out.......holy fuck you guys are pure human shit.

Went online to urban dictionary to get the definition of "truther" and the below is what I found...I rest my case.

A crazy person who believes the US government committed 9/11. Truthers get their inspiration from a moronic documentary called "Loose Change" which provides no facts whatsoever and has been thoroughly debunked. People who disagree with the truthers are repeatedly called government shills since truthers have no logical argument to counter the evidence.
Truther: 9/11 was an inside job!
Sane person: Prove it.
Truther: There was no plane at the Pentagon, only a missile!
Sane person: There's dozens of witnesses and plane debris was found all over the place.
Truther: ...Well the WTC was a controlled demolition!
Sane person: Why did both buildings collapse from the point of impact then? Pretty crazy the explosives were in the exact spot the plane hit and didn't explode upon impact.
Truther: ...You're just a government shill! Enjoy your FEMA camp when the NWO rolls around!

try lookng up debwunker
ROFLMAO

the only place it shows up is YOU

fucking moron

debwunker - Bing

No.. NIST needs to make a scale model light it on fire and watch it not collapse
they would also need to include the damage caused by the plane impacts
and for WTC7, the damage done from the tower falling onto it
and again, if the conclusions would get you fucktards to shut the fuck up, i would be all for it
but, since i know you morons dont accept facts and instead rely on your paranoid delusions to rule your life, it would be a huge waste of time and money

you proved i was correct on my phone, but you continue to prove you are a fucking idiot

Hi Creative:

GL,

Terral
wrong, Americans in general are not stupid, but troofers sure are fucking morons

great response here in a quote from eots;

"translation ; I couldn't formulate a coherent argument if my life depended on it so i resort to my paranoid delusion conspiracy site line to try and avoid that fact." eots11-13-2007, 02:16 PM

Bad analogies are all you have left eh? I guess sucking off divecon as much as you do must really wear you out.......holy fuck you guys are pure human shit.
you have some serious homosexual fantasies
maybe you should spend less time online and go to some gay bars

Forum List

Back