Serbians take themselves very seriously.

assholes like you have lied many times and pretend that the vaccine is a fucking cure
One knows no evidence will be presented in regard to assertions by me that 'the vaccine' is a COVID cure. The best we can hope for is a few repeats of

'Aarrgh!

Asrrgh!'

Last edited:
Americans are pretty confused about the meaning of democracy. Possibly because theirs is so flawed.
Australia is much much worse. Legislatures are not passing these mandates and it seems you want to govern via who says what on social media post.

Australia is much much worse. Legislatures are not passing these mandates and it seems you want to govern via who says what on social media post.
The 'democratically' elected government of Australia set those border protection regulations as part of its duties.

Seems you're jealous they can and will do it, as opposed to the US experience where such a thing is impossible because a democratically elected government cannot actually govern.

What a hoot.

There were always 35,000 wanting to come home. 5000, would get home, another 5,000 would join the queue.
Most "trapped" in countries where Covid was rife.
Planes weren't flying. Cabin crews didn't want to die or be maimed for life.
After it was discovered that Covid got into Australia via plane crews from overseas, strict quarantining of all people arriving in Australia was introduced.
Those Australians [some had been living overseas for decades or years] deciding to come home had to wait their turn.
During the pandemic some people left Australia to go help/see relatives overseas. Some died over there doing so, some got in the queue to come home.
Some American citizens are trapped in Afghanistan, hiding, waiting to get out or be beheaded if discovered.

Anyway, one thing I've learnt from the pandemic etc is;

"One leaves one's country's shores at one's own peril".
Australia should have carried out an evacuation mission of the scale the US did in Afghanistan to make this comparison more fair.

"One leaves one's country's shores at one's own peril
Yes, this point also has a right to exist. I just don't support it.

One knows no evidence will be presented in regard to assertions by me that 'the vaccine' is a COVID cure. The best we can hope for is a few repeats of

'Aarrgh!

Asrrgh!'
You just attempted to pass off the Covid Vaccine as a cure in your response to me and when I even pointed to the CDC stating Covid Vaccine does not prevent the fucking spread of the virus nor the contracting of it you cut my response because you can not debate the fucking reality you lying piece of shit!

Simple as that, so why is it those like you like to spread false information and when caught then try to spin it as that I am the one lying but even the CDC disagree with you and that worthless retard in Australia?

The 'democratically' elected government of Australia set those border protection regulations as part of its duties.

Seems you're jealous they can and will do it, as opposed to the US experience where such a thing is impossible because a democratically elected government cannot actually govern.

What a hoot.
What is a hoot is you have no understanding about how the U.S. functions not that the States have rights that the Federal Government can not infringe on…

Read what a REPUBLIC is before writing another damn thing you simple minded moron!

when I even pointed to the CDC stating Covid Vaccine does not prevent the fucking spread of the virus nor the contracting of it
Notwithstanding all evidence...

vaccination status.png

Awww, you were caught not knowing that the U.S. is a fucking Republic and not something your third world country China told you it was…

I know you claim to be a Kiwi but I bet you are a Chine bot!
Aarrgh, aarrgh, me hearties!

Where? Point it out.
Your little thingy you post you keep on claiming that I am wrong when it even shows you to be the damn idiot…

You can contract and spread the virus is what I have been stating all this time and the CDC has stated the same thing, so where am I wrong?

Tell me where am I wrong?

You keep on posting that stupid thing while trying to claim I am wrong and what I wrote is the vaccine is not a cure, so are you saying it is with your little post?

Why yes you are but now you want to play games and claim you never meant it that way but you did and when proven wrong then you just troll and why?

Simple, you are a worthless fuck!

So does the vaccine prevent the spread of the Omicron Virus?

Can you contract the virus if vaccinated?

If you say no to those two questions then you are a lying piece of shit and the CDC is saying you are lying!

View attachment 588667
There you go again!

So you need to inform the CDC they are lying and you have the fucking truth, or will you not click the MSNBC link I provided because you had no clue I use left sites to disprove those like you?

Fact is you can still contract and spread the virus and even you chart says that, so are you claiming that you can not contract and spread the virus if vaccinated?

If so you are a blooming fucking idiot!

View attachment 588667
Also you are using New Zealand which is a Island as your evidence that it works but the entire World burns with Omicron, so care to explain why so many cases around the World?

My bet is you will say “ arrgh “ because you can not admit the vaccine is not a cure and will use New Zealand as evidence for you…

So many people world wide vaccinated and yet Omicron still infects those that have been vaccinated, so let remember being vaccinated does not prevent to the contraction nor spreading of the virus and the CDC along with the WHO knows this but you seem to think they are wrong even though your chart shows people that are vaccinated can still contract the virus and spread it…

He is a great Tennis player. But these Serbs are considered modern day Nazis. That ethnic clensing carried out by Radko misladik, or Slobodan Milasovik was insane.!! Many of these Serbs are seen as racists after what they did to the Muslim people in the former Yugoslavia was terrible. Novak has to follow the rules of Australia. He needs to just get vaccinated.

Forum List

Back