Sent an email to CNN, CBC, FOX, MSNBC about my ISP having my account associated with a govt. office #, suddenly I receive an email from an executive..

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
Interesting how they apparently couldn't do anything about assigning a phone number for my internet to a provincial government office, but, wait a minute, maybe an executive can get something done for you since we are violating the same rights that Canadian media suggestd that America, Russia and other do...

As I've said for a long time, the covert abusers in the country hate me more than they love their country as the dishonest criminals spit on the graves of dead Canadian soldiers.

Maybe I will up the ante on this since I have all of the screenshots and details.

Re: Is Canada a country you want to embrace as a defender of human rights, due process and freedom?

Hello Mr. ___________

We have been unable to successfully reach you using your available contact numbers.

Please contact us so that we can resolve your situation.

Last edited:
As I've said for a long time, the covert abusers in the country hate me more than they love their country as the dishonest criminals spit on the graves of dead Canadian soldiers.
It's as bad or worse here. Those who support the Left in America are so deeply caught up in tribalism that they avert their eyes AND their common sense as long as their actions are seen to harm their "enemies". The fools ignore the fact that their actions are going to destroy the country for ALL OF US. Spiteful hatred will be the undoing of us all.

It's as bad or worse here. Those who support the Left in America are so deeply caught up in tribalism that they avert their eyes AND their common sense as long as their actions are seen to harm their "enemies". The fools ignore the fact that their actions are going to destroy the country for ALL OF US. Spiteful hatred will be the undoing of us all.
The problem is sir, thst you are unfortunately following Canadas police state tactics also. The outcome for your nation will be the same. People like.Donald H, possibly even people like Itsnotmyfault2020 (who I suspect is also Canadian) and others will come on here and try to influence the forum, manipulate others, maybe convince you that covert Canadian police are ethical friends of yours...they aren't. You follow us into the abyss believing "it's the lefts fault!". You have a cult of enemies and they aren't just the left in Americs.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back