Seniors Are DYING LIKE FLIES After COVID Injections!

As I posted previously in this thread, I have seen other instances of this claim being true, just not from the interlocking directorate.

I guess I missed them. Did you post links?

400,000 have died without a vaccine
How many have died because of it?
I have anecdotal evidence that among this demographic, the fatality with the virus is 5 to 7%, with this vaccine, the projected fatality could be as high as 25%

Someone posted an article from a German nursing home, 11 out of 40 elderly died.

This was the post. . . but no, I did not post the link, as it was from a different thread.

This was the article.

That's 11 people dead out of 40 vaccinated. That's a higher fatality rate then the virus itself.
This story should have made headline news on every news cast across the world.

It didn't.

That right there should tell you something.

Glenn Greenwald: Big Tech is censoring Covid debate
Uh huh - exactly what I was talking about earlier. You make valid observations about media bias and censorship, and then jump from that to "let's believe any random yahoo who says what I want to hear". That's just dumb. Never go full retard.
. . . so. . . you have no idea who Glen Greenwald is then?

. . .random yahoo :heehee:

How about Edward Snowden? He ring any bells?

:auiqs.jpg:
I've been a fan of Greenwald for years. What's your point? You don't seem to understand what I'm saying. How do you jump from Greenwald's valid critique to - "I'll believe anyfuckingthing!"

You are going on about. .. the MSM, and the internet are not reporting what this "yahoo" is reporting. So. . . by your logic, it must not be true?! :rolleyes:

Do I have to do all the heavy lifting of critical thinking for you? :eusa_wall:

Now we have Greenwald spelling out that the interlocking directorate is censoring and limiting the debate, from qualified individuals, and yet? You still do not believe? What else do I have to do?

:dunno:

Only information that conforms with the agenda by "qualified" individuals is allowed, so of course you are not going to see anything by anyone else, and if anyone dare speak out, they risk their careers. . . why don't you get this?

Fuck you for giving oxygen to this crap. There are vulnerable oldsters on this board who will read it, believe it, refuse a vaccination and die. Maybe they are Trump cult idiots with nothing of real value to add to the conversation, but I sure wouldn’t kill them.
The reality of Trumpism/MAGA is that you people will happily murder your own and delight in it. You’ll trample and bludgeon your own to death and pound your chests and scream with glee like some kind of wild ape.
Fucking shameful.
I AM an oldster. I will NOT take an experimental drug to soothe the effects of the CHINA VIRUS when I have a 99% chance to survive it. Its takes the CDC 10 years to clear a vaccine, yet they are pushing this shit out after 2months? And are not to be held responsible if it kills you?

Shame on sheep who believe the lame stream media and Fauci instead of those who are eye witnessing deaths due to AN EXPERIMENTAL vaccine.

As I posted previously in this thread, I have seen other instances of this claim being true, just not from the interlocking directorate.

I have anecdotal evidence that among this demographic, the fatality with the virus is 5 to 7%, with this vaccine, the projected fatality could be as high as 25%

Someone posted an article from a German nursing home, 11 out of 40 elderly died.

This was the post. . . but no, I did not post the link, as it was from a different thread.

This was the article.

That's 11 people dead out of 40 vaccinated. That's a higher fatality rate then the virus itself.

It didn't.

It tells me you trust a German tabloid as your source of truth. Doesn't the fact that you had to reach so far to confirm your bias give you pause?

The vaccine that Trump took personal credit for about a thousand times? He needs to be held accountable.
Waffling again Mac??
I couldn't have been any more clear.

But I know you'll protect the man you adore.
Who is that? I adore America, how about you?
I sure do. Which is why I oppose Trump and his faux-patriot jihadis.

We are real Patriots. That you say otherwise, is you being an asshole.

The vaccine that Trump took personal credit for about a thousand times? He needs to be held accountable.
Waffling again Mac??
I couldn't have been any more clear.

But I know you'll protect the man you adore.
Who is that? I adore America, how about you?
I sure do. Which is why I oppose Trump and his faux-patriot jihadis.
Liar...as usual your brain has been infiltrated by all the propaganda

James (he gives his last name in the video) is a CNA (Certified Nursing Assistant), and he recorded this video as a whistleblower because he could not keep silent any longer.

James reports that in 2020 very few residents in the nursing home where he works got sick with COVID, and none of them died during the entire year of 2020.

However, shortly after administering the Pfizer experimental mRNA injections, 14 died within two weeks, and he reports that many others are near death.

The video is long (47 minutes), and it is clear that James is suffering from emotional stress, and he admits that he has nothing to gain from going public, and that he will probably lose his job for doing so.

But he makes it very clear that these were patients he knew and cared for (he is also a “lay pastor”), and that after being injected with the mRNA shot, residents who used to walk on their own can no longer walk. Residents who used to carry on an intelligent conversation with him could no longer talk.

And now they are dying. “They’re dropping like flies.”

His superiors are explaining the deaths as being caused by a COVID19 “super-spreader.”

However, the residents who refused to take the injections, are not sick, according to James.

James makes it very clear that as a Christian, he cannot live with his conscience anymore, and that he can no longer remain silent.

Yeah... that seems sketchy to me.

The article says that he's a christian and his conscious was bothering him.
Then it say that he is a lay pastor.

Any time someone uses some phony external factor, to try and legitimize something, you should always be skeptical.

This is like the shady used car lot, that has a fish symbol on it. You don't see Chic-fil-a with a massive cross over the building, and fish symbols on the menu.

Additionally the article talks about Big Pharma and "Corporate Media"... that isn't evidence. That's opinion. That's using trigger phrases to work people into an emotional response, rather than a scientific one.

If you want to be taken legitimately, you need to do journalism like a bailiff in a court. Here are the facts. Here's how many patients have taken the vaccine. Here is what I'm seeing happening. The end.

Then let people investigate the claims and determine the truth.

Instead... "He is a Christian!" anyone can claim to be anything. Heck he can even claim to be a woman in this culture. Doesn't mean he's really a Christian. "He is a Lay Pastor!" That doesn't mean anything. Doesn't mean the vaccine works or does not.

"BIG PHARMA!" is none of your concern, and doesn't mean the vaccine works or doesn't.

"Corporate Media!" has nothing to do with the facts about whether this vaccine works or not.

Stop it. You need to spend more time writing what the facts are, and reporting on what happened, and less time writing your opinion, superficial unverifiable details, and trigger phrases.

This was the article.

It didn't.

It tells me you trust a German tabloid as your source of truth. Doesn't the fact that you had to reach so far to confirm your bias give you pause?
an austrian rightwing disinformation rag: wochenblick.

This was the article.

It didn't.

See, this is the problem with you, and everyone that clings to their world view with such a tight gripe, they do not want to incorporate possible other information, they will use Ad Hom on source of information that might assault that paradigm.

Such a shame.

James (he gives his last name in the video) is a CNA (Certified Nursing Assistant), and he recorded this video as a whistleblower because he could not keep silent any longer.

James reports that in 2020 very few residents in the nursing home where he works got sick with COVID, and none of them died during the entire year of 2020.

However, shortly after administering the Pfizer experimental mRNA injections, 14 died within two weeks, and he reports that many others are near death.

The video is long (47 minutes), and it is clear that James is suffering from emotional stress, and he admits that he has nothing to gain from going public, and that he will probably lose his job for doing so.

But he makes it very clear that these were patients he knew and cared for (he is also a “lay pastor”), and that after being injected with the mRNA shot, residents who used to walk on their own can no longer walk. Residents who used to carry on an intelligent conversation with him could no longer talk.

His superiors are explaining the deaths as being caused by a COVID19 “super-spreader.”

However, the residents who refused to take the injections, are not sick, according to James.

James makes it very clear that as a Christian, he cannot live with his conscience anymore, and that he can no longer remain silent.

Any time someone uses some phony external factor, to try and legitimize something, you should always be skeptical.

This is like the shady used car lot, that has a fish symbol on it. You don't see Chic-fil-a with a massive cross over the building, and fish symbols on the menu.

Additionally the article talks about Big Pharma and "Corporate Media"... that isn't evidence. That's opinion. That's using trigger phrases to work people into an emotional response, rather than a scientific one.

If you want to be taken legitimately, you need to do journalism like a bailiff in a court. Here are the facts. Here's how many patients have taken the vaccine. Here is what I'm seeing happening. The end.

Instead... "He is a Christian!" anyone can claim to be anything. Heck he can even claim to be a woman in this culture. Doesn't mean he's really a Christian. "He is a Lay Pastor!" That doesn't mean anything. Doesn't mean the vaccine works or does not.

"BIG PHARMA!" is none of your concern, and doesn't mean the vaccine works or doesn't.

"Corporate Media!" has nothing to do with the facts about whether this vaccine works or not.

Stop it. You need to spend more time writing what the facts are, and reporting on what happened, and less time writing your opinion, superficial unverifiable details, and trigger phrases.
Too many in the health industry are stating the same thing this guy said. Nobody listens but they sure have opinions that he is full of shit. Go ahead. Get your shot. Nobody minds except those that have to watch them die afterwards. Why should you care that there are those who would rather take their chances NOT taking an experimental drug?

Would YOU take a drug no cleared by the CDC or other medical organization just from fear being bandied about? Or would you wait to see the effects on those people first?

Too many in the health industry are stating the same thing this guy said. Nobody listens but they sure have opinions that he is full of shit. Go ahead. Get your shot. Nobody minds except those that have to watch them die afterwards. Why should you care that there are those who would rather take their chances NOT taking an experimental drug?

Would YOU take a drug no cleared by the CDC or other medical organization just from fear being bandied about? Or would you wait to see the effects on those people first?

4viqep.jpg

This is the fundamental mistake of the Trump movement. You, quite rightly, recognize the bias in mainstream media. But then from there you jump to the notion that any random moron on the internet can be trusted more. That's just nutty. This is why sane people can't take you seriously.

This is what happens when the government can't be trusted and the press can't be trusted.

i am sure you do
How come you havent gone back to the flame zone and answer which is more disgusting, a 16 year old showing her tits, or your son raping young women? Did i scare you with that?
I have the old witch on iggie so...to answer one of your questions to her, she only comes up here to spout her bullshit then runs back to the FZ to bitch and complain about whomever she bitches and complains about on a daily basis.

4viqep.jpg
AND why Gates won't let his kids, wife or himself get a shot either.

Idiots: I am sick. I need a shot.
Pharma company: This is a new drug. It will work. Here, take this, have that shot. But its experimental and you have to sign a statement to not hold us responsible if you die. And nobody in the company wants to give it a try for that reason, nor their families.
Idiots: OK!! (rolls up sleeve).

btw...I guess nobody has heard on LAME STREAM MEDIA that Merck, a big pharma co, has ceased making the vaccine due to "complications with the drug". Oh. Wait. Its because the lame stream media is not reporting it.

but they sure have opinions that he is full of shit

To clarify, I did not say that. I said that in a reporting context, you should verify the story with valid measures. Saying I'm christian, and therefore you can trust it. That's not a valid measure.

Further, we already know that the vast majority of people who die with covid, actually die from other conditions that are already in the process of killing them.

In order to say the vaccine is doing it, we need facts, not trigger phrases like "Big pharma" and "corporate media".

So to repeat... I don't know if he's telling the truth or not. I just need real evidence, not some unverifiable statements.

He says everyone is dying... ok... who? List the names. I would list every single person that got the vaccine and died in a week.

That way we can verify the facts. We can look up the obituaries. Then the authorities can look into it, and see who died, and when, and when they got the vaccine.

But just "I'm christian, and big pharma, and corporate media, and dropping like flies".

No. Sorry I need more.

You are preaching to the choir. I have no intention of taking the shot at all. And my parents asked me what they should do, I said wait and see.

All you need to do is go read up on the Spanish Flu. More people died from the rush to medicate, than from the flu itself. Go read about it. People were dying because they rushed what they thought was a treatment, and the rush to treat people resulted in more deaths. True story.

So any "rush to fix" is automatically a negative for me. I wouldn't take this vaccine until 3 months from now, at a minimum.

Besides, according to the death rates, you are more likely to die in a car accident on the way to getting the Covid vaccine, than you have of dying of Covid.... even if you get Covid. Something to think about.

Forum List

Back