Sending A Child To Government School Is Child Abuse

..., here is what government schools have substituted for schooling:

No, that is a story about what happened at one school one time.

I provided dozens of examples throughout the nation, yet you continue to attempt to defend the indefensible.

Did you know that perseveration is sign of schizophrenia?

Perseveration can therefore be considered a productive sign of schizophrenia and is plausibly linked to dopaminergic activity at the striatal level.
Perseveration in Schizophrenia - Oxford Academic Journals

Let's hope that your teacher's union healthcare covers it.

I provided dozens of examples .......

You desperately searched for dozens of stories on Google, and then jumped to illogical conclusions. Doesn't Yale have any courses on Logic?

I didn't 'desperately search' anything. The stories are in the news daily....you simply squeeze your eyes shut and pretend they aren't there, and aren't true.

There is only one realistic conclusion, and you refuse to make it.

This old joke applies to you: "I didn't understand why the ball looked bigger and bigger....then it hit me!"

I provided dozens of examples .......

You desperately searched for dozens of stories on Google, and then jumped to illogical conclusions. Doesn't Yale have any courses on Logic?

I didn't 'desperately search' anything. ....

That's all you EVER do here. You search for stories then draw illogical conclusions from them.

Are you going to visit some schools this week like I told you to?

Private schools can be just as scary. I’m shocked at what the schools teaching children and parents are paying $55,000 a year to go there. That’s more than what I make.

And 55 grand isn't much at all in today's america but hey you are supposed to be thankful right?

1. There is no clearer way to put it, nor any way to dispute it.

I was a hard worker, brought up in a religious household, and a math team kid.

None of these are allowed any longer in Democrat controlled government school.

I spent 12 years in Parochial Schools. I wish I hadn't.

If you are bright, you'll do well in any school. If you aren't, you won't.

And made it all the way to the 5th grade. Way to go!

Uh, no, man, I went to college, then the military, and unlike you, I have a real job, not one where you can churn out generations of dummies and still have a job.

You know, I'm really not inclined to agree with the Mail Order Bride From Hell, but she kind of has a point. Public Schools are kind of awful, which is what happens when you have school unions that make it impossible to fire a teacher who has stopped giving a fuck.

I don't think "School Choice" is an answer, but there really are problems that need to be fixed.

Here is the latest atrocity:

2. "California Weighs ‘Equitable Math’: Goal of Obtaining Correct Answer Is Racist

The California education department is considering implementing a statewide math framework that promotes the concept that working to figure out a correct answer in math is an example of racism and white supremacy invading the classroom.

3. “White supremacy culture infiltrates math classrooms in everyday teacher actions,” the document states. “Coupled with the beliefs that underlie these actions, they perpetuate educational harm on Black, Latinx, and multilingual students, denying them full access to the world of mathematics.”

The proposed California framework provides examples of how “white supremacy culture” has infiltrated math classes in schools:

4. Additionally, the document asserts the means by which teachers assess student learning in math is based on white supremacy culture, as demonstrated by:

5. The concept of mathematics being purely objective is unequivocally false, and teaching it is even much less so. Upholding the idea that there are always right and wrong answers perpetuate objectivity [sic] as well as fear of open conflict [sic]."
Were you molested by any priest? Oh no you have no penis to fondle. Sorry

2. "California Weighs ‘Equitable Math’: Goal of Obtaining Correct Answer Is Racist

The California education department is considering implementing a statewide math framework that promotes the concept that working to figure out a correct answer in math is an example of racism and white supremacy invading the classroom.

3. “White supremacy culture infiltrates math classrooms in everyday teacher actions,” the document states. “Coupled with the beliefs that underlie these actions, they perpetuate educational harm on Black, Latinx, and multilingual students, denying them full access to the world of mathematics.”

The proposed California framework provides examples of how “white supremacy culture” has infiltrated math classes in schools:

4. Additionally, the document asserts the means by which teachers assess student learning in math is based on white supremacy culture, as demonstrated by:

5. The concept of mathematics being purely objective is unequivocally false, and teaching it is even much less so. Upholding the idea that there are always right and wrong answers perpetuate objectivity [sic] as well as fear of open conflict [sic]."

Did you go to government school?

Witness is dismissed.

Looking for penis to fondle? ignore list just grew.

Did you go to government school?

Witness is dismissed.
Of course, that's where he learned to fondle penis.

Ignoring priest sucking off alter boys will not alleviate the problem that you are part of

Ignoring priest sucking off alter boys will not alleviate the problem that you are part of

More of your government school folks......

The product of the study, titled the John Jay Report indicated that some 11,000 allegations had been made against 4,392 priests in the USA. This number constituted approximately 4% of the priests who had served during the period covered by the survey (1950–2002).

Catholic Church sex abuse cases in the United States - Wikipedia

What percent of teachers are child molestors?

They quoted a study that found that study up to 5 percent of teachers engage in some form of sexual abuse of students, from inappropriate verbal flirtation to intercourse. According to the National Center for Education Statistics.Apr 7, 2017

Who is more likely to sexually abuse your child? A Sex Offender or

Catholic Church sex abuse cases in the United States - Wikipedia

How many students are sexually assaulted by teachers?

81% or eight out of 10 students experience sexual harassment in school. 83% of girls have been sexually harassed. 78% of boys have been sexually harassed. 38% of the students were harassed by teachers or school employees.

Sexual harassment in education in the United States - Wikipedia

Does that make you feel better?

Remember the last time you were right about anything????
Me neither.

Forum List

Back