Sending A Child To Government School Is Child Abuse

The issue is government school in general, not what you claim about your particular classroom.
But "your particular" Google stories are "the issue"? Not people who actually live this every day?

Have you arranged for those school visits I told you to take? Get a move on.

None are 'google stories.'

You're lying.

Every one is linked, sourced and documented.

You're simply a fool.
How about linking documented daily successes of the hundreds of thousands of teachers being heroes.
There is one reason you won’t.
That wouldn’t fit your slanted agenda.

My 'agenda' is what is best for America.

How could that be bad?

1. There is no clearer way to put it, nor any way to dispute it.

I was a hard worker, brought up in a religious household, and a math team kid.

None of these are allowed any longer in Democrat controlled government school.

Here is the latest atrocity:

2. "California Weighs ‘Equitable Math’: Goal of Obtaining Correct Answer Is Racist

The California education department is considering implementing a statewide math framework that promotes the concept that working to figure out a correct answer in math is an example of racism and white supremacy invading the classroom.

3. “White supremacy culture infiltrates math classrooms in everyday teacher actions,” the document states. “Coupled with the beliefs that underlie these actions, they perpetuate educational harm on Black, Latinx, and multilingual students, denying them full access to the world of mathematics.”

The proposed California framework provides examples of how “white supremacy culture” has infiltrated math classes in schools:

4. Additionally, the document asserts the means by which teachers assess student learning in math is based on white supremacy culture, as demonstrated by:

5. The concept of mathematics being purely objective is unequivocally false, and teaching it is even much less so. Upholding the idea that there are always right and wrong answers perpetuate objectivity [sic] as well as fear of open conflict [sic]."
306>232.

Something you don't understand.

2. "California Weighs ‘Equitable Math’: Goal of Obtaining Correct Answer Is Racist

The California education department is considering implementing a statewide math framework that promotes the concept that working to figure out a correct answer in math is an example of racism and white supremacy invading the classroom.

3. “White supremacy culture infiltrates math classrooms in everyday teacher actions,” the document states. “Coupled with the beliefs that underlie these actions, they perpetuate educational harm on Black, Latinx, and multilingual students, denying them full access to the world of mathematics.”

The proposed California framework provides examples of how “white supremacy culture” has infiltrated math classes in schools:

4. Additionally, the document asserts the means by which teachers assess student learning in math is based on white supremacy culture, as demonstrated by:

5. The concept of mathematics being purely objective is unequivocally false, and teaching it is even much less so. Upholding the idea that there are always right and wrong answers perpetuate objectivity [sic] as well as fear of open conflict [sic]."

I'd like to see the imbecile who attached the 'funny' emoticon produce a post either admitting responsibility for what school has become, or try to defend this horror.

The only imbecile would be a person applying a broad brush to the public school teaching profession.
And that would be PoliticalChic
Knowing that PC has no desire to help, never been in an actual classroom in adult life, and is Only here to belittle and stroke her own ego

28 “stories” is nothing
Hey, how about posting a horror teaching story from Private School or Charter School or even Home School

You KNOW those horror stories exist, just acknowledge that they do

She makes me sick. A politically entitled girl that feels she is superior.

Actually, I have taught classes.....as members of several home school organizations, we have set up volunteer schools and I taught in several of them.

How does that make you feel, as home school students out perform government schoolers in every metric.

The private school that we sent our sons to spent about half the cost per student as the county school system and was always on top when they the yearly ratings came out.

306>232.

So you were a government school grad?

Summer school valedictorian????

1621601884520.png

I'd like to see the imbecile who attached the 'funny' emoticon produce a post either admitting responsibility for what school has become, or try to defend this horror.

The only imbecile would be a person applying a broad brush to the public school teaching profession.
Knowing that PC has no desire to help, never been in an actual classroom in adult life, and is Only here to belittle and stroke her own ego

28 “stories” is nothing
Hey, how about posting a horror teaching story from Private School or Charter School or even Home School

Actually, I have taught classes.....as members of several home school organizations, we have set up volunteer schools and I taught in several of them.

How does that make you feel, as home school students out perform government schoolers in every metric.

The private school that we sent our sons to spent about half the cost per student as the county school system and was always on top when they the yearly ratings came out.

One must question why the Wehrmacht....er, Democrats are so opposed to anything but government indoctrination centers.

Homeschooling Not a Fundamental Right According to Holder ...

Homeschooling Not a Fundamental Right According to Holder - Guardian Liberty Voice
Attorney General Eric Holder would like people to believe that homeschooling is not a fundamental right; according to him at least, it is a privilege. That is simply not the case.

306>232.

View attachment 491913
306>232.

Just rubbing your nose in it Jumbo.

306>232.

View attachment 491913
306>232.

One must not have two cerebral neurons to rub together to be proud of a vote for Biden.

306>232.

View attachment 491913
306>232.

One must not have two cerebral neurons to rub together to be proud of a vote for Biden.
306>232.

I love it!!!!

That it makes you angry and you're likely out of your 3rd box of donuts....that just makes it delicious.

Sending a kid to governmental school teaches them hand to hand combat, which can be very useful in Urban Heck Holes run by libs. A friend of mine who went to government school in Youngstown still carries the switchblade his dad gave him for protection on his first day of high school.

It really depends on the student's individual goals, but government school does really help the kids get the street smarts to survive if they plan to stay in the Ghetto.

28 “stories” is nothing

One must question why the Wehrmacht....er, Democrats are so opposed to anything but government indoctrination centers.

Homeschooling Not a Fundamental Right According to Holder ...

Homeschooling Not a Fundamental Right According to Holder - Guardian Liberty Voice
Attorney General Eric Holder would like people to believe that homeschooling is not a fundamental right; according to him at least, it is a privilege. That is simply not the case.

The Liberals are against anybody sending their children to anything other than public schools because they know the children will be lost to the Liberal brainwashing system.

306>232.

View attachment 491913
306>232.

306>232.

I love it!!!!

That it makes you angry and you're likely out of your 3rd box of donuts....that just makes it delicious.

Angry?

Perhaps.....because one of us loves America and the other is you.

Jumbo?

You weigh more than I do.

306>232.

View attachment 491913
306>232.

306>232.

I love it!!!!

Angry?

Jumbo?

306>232. I can keep this up all day.

You do know math don't you? Tell us how many more electoral votes Biden got than your fellow blob, Jumbo.

306>232.

View attachment 491913
306>232.

306>232.

I love it!!!!

Angry?

Jumbo?

You do know math don't you? Tell us how many more electoral votes Biden got than your fellow blob, Jumbo.

Jumbo?

306>232.

View attachment 491913
306>232.

306>232.

I love it!!!!

Angry?

Jumbo?

Jumbo?

Yeah, I see you no longer want to discuss mathematics all of the sudden.

That's called checkmate, Jumbo.

306>232.

View attachment 491913
306>232.

306>232.

I love it!!!!

Angry?

Jumbo?

Jumbo?

Yeah, I see you no longer want to discuss mathematics all of the sudden.

That's called checkmate, Jumbo.

Jumbo?

Good to see that the stupid topic of this stupid thread has been forgotten.

If there is any doubt about the veracity of the thread title, here is what government schools have substituted for schooling:

"NYC Principal Under Investigation for Encouraging Staff to Advocate for Placing Sanctions on Israel

A Brooklyn middle school principal sent out an email to staff this week, urging them to seek Palestinian Liberation and demand government sanctions against Israel, prompting an investigation.
At the end of the email, obtained by the New York Post, Bueno included links for teaching students about Palestine. One resource was the “Teach Palestine” website and another was an article about Rep. Rashida Tlaib's (D-Mich.) tweet, criticizing the Israeli raid on the Al-Aqsa Mosque compound in Jerusalem.

A list of hashtags was provided in the email as well, which included #GazaUnderAttack, #MissingAndMurderedIndigenousRelatives and #StopAAPIHate."

1621696172027.png

If there is any doubt about the veracity of the thread title, here is what government schools have substituted for schooling:

"NYC Principal Under Investigation for Encouraging Staff to Advocate for Placing Sanctions on Israel

A Brooklyn middle school principal sent out an email to staff this week, urging them to seek Palestinian Liberation and demand government sanctions against Israel, prompting an investigation.
At the end of the email, obtained by the New York Post, Bueno included links for teaching students about Palestine. One resource was the “Teach Palestine” website and another was an article about Rep. Rashida Tlaib's (D-Mich.) tweet, criticizing the Israeli raid on the Al-Aqsa Mosque compound in Jerusalem.

A list of hashtags was provided in the email as well, which included #GazaUnderAttack, #MissingAndMurderedIndigenousRelatives and #StopAAPIHate."

View attachment 492190
Everyone wants to, get into the act?

Forum List

Back