Send in the Marines

The OP is an idiot

1644540716507.png

It's time to send in the Marines to open the bridges at the Canadian border. They do not get to use their trucks to try to cripple our auto industry, or our economy. It's known that Matt Yglesias is well-read and respected in the White House.

Ohhh man

I'd give anything to see that. Then it goes wrong and blood everywhere too

Edit.......Just reacting to what your stupidity would do

Last edited:
It's time to send in the Marines to open the bridges at the Canadian border.
Only your POS woke assholes would even dare try. Good way to change a peaceful demonstration into a war zone, numbnut.

They do not get to use their trucks to try to cripple our auto industry, or our economy.
I'm afraid they do. Besides, we already have Joe doing that for us.

Ohhh man

I'd give anything to see that. Then it goes wrong and blood everywhere too
Fools like this guy think it would be very satisfying to watch these truly PEACEFUL protesters being beaten down, or worse, and has no concept of where that would lead. These Leftists are so out of touch that they actually believe they can go full Nazi and the people will bend the knee. All of those cheering for the idea of violent conflict will quickly regret it once the impacts come home to their little piece of paradise.

It's time to send in the Marines to open the bridges at the Canadian border. They do not get to use their trucks to try to cripple our auto industry, or our economy. It's known that Matt Yglesias is well-read and respected in the White House.

As a retired vet, I do not like the idea of using our military for domestic disputes.

The National Guard, maybe.

The USMC? Fuck no.

As a retired vet, I do not like the idea of using our military for domestic disputes.

The National Guard, maybe.

The USMC? Fuck no.
Send the Marines to the Canadian side. :lol:

But, sure, National Guard is fine. Or even the state police, accompanied by experts in hotwiring big rigs and enough drivers to drive the rigs away.

Fools like this guy think it would be very satisfying to watch these truly PEACEFUL protesters being beaten down, or worse, and has no concept of where that would lead. These Leftists are so out of touch that they actually believe they can go full Nazi and the people will bend the knee. All of those cheering for the idea of violent conflict will quickly regret it once the impacts come home to their little piece of paradise.
LOL.................I always say the craziest things to this OP......Seriously now

If the OP wants the marines, it better prepare for the worst.................I prepare it or it

But the needless year long+ lock down and the vaccine mandates are OK, though. Or the race riots of a year ago basicaly enabled by the Drugocrats. Err, Democrats. Speaking of drugs, these wise guys are sending free drug paraphernalia to blacks to combat whatever...

Send the Marines to the Canadian side. :lol:

But, sure, National Guard is fine. Or even the state police, accompanied by experts in hotwiring big rigs and enough drivers to drive the rigs away.
Get your ass off your couch and do it yourself.

Bloody hell, leftists are pathetic. Always demanding others fight your battles for you.

You want to attack Canada??? lmao

Greg

If the military tries to open the bridges, thousands of people should swarm the bridges and keep them closed. Locked up tighter than a fleas vagina. Trudeau can end this protest in one minute. End the mandates. End the quarantines. It's over. Everyone goes home.

Thank you for showing, once again, that facists like you are going to fascist at every possible opportunity....

Forum List

Back