Senator Robert Menendez (D-NJ)- OBAMA IRAN RHETORIC SOUNDS ‘STRAIGHT OUT OF TEHRAN’

Geaux4it

Intensity Factor 4-Fold
May 31, 2009
Tennessee
I have to agree with the gentleman from New Jersey

-Geaux

-----------------------

Senator Robert Menendez (D-NJ) criticized the Obama administration’s Iran rhetoric for sounding “like talking points that come straight out of Tehran” and supporting “the Iranian narrative of victimization” before a Senate hearing on Wednesday.

Menendez Obama Iran Rhetoric Sounds Straight Out Of Tehran - Breitbart

We've been punishing Iran for 35 years now. How's that working out for us?

We'll know when they complete the nuke

-Geaux

So they'll have a nuke. Big whoop. Pakistan has nukes, and frankly, they are worse actor on the world stage than Iran is. So are North Korea, Israel, China, Russia and hey, when you get right down to it, the U.S. of A. when it comes to starting unprovoked wars.

We've been punishing Iran for 35 years now. How's that working out for us?

We'll know when they complete the nuke

-Geaux

So they'll have a nuke. Big whoop. Pakistan has nukes, and frankly, they are worse actor on the world stage than Iran is. So are North Korea, Israel, China, Russia and hey, when you get right down to it, the U.S. of A. when it comes to starting unprovoked wars.

So I shouldn't bring up the little detail about Iran wanting to wipe Israel off the map.

I don't support that

-Geaux

I think even some Democrats are talking behind closed doors about Obama's actions since the election. It's only going to get worse. Obama doesn't care how bad it looks. He's going to use a growing economy to provide cover for all of his support of terrorism.

So I shouldn't bring up the little detail about Iran wanting to wipe Israel off the map.

I don't support that

I think Israel getting wiped off the map would be kind of awesome... but that isn't going to happen. At least not because of Iranian Nukes.

When the Europeans living in Israel finally get tired of their neighbors trying to blow them up and move back to Europe where they came from... maybe.

I don't support that

I think Israel getting wiped off the map would be kind of awesome... but that isn't going to happen. At least not because of Iranian Nukes.

When the Europeans living in Israel finally get tired of their neighbors trying to blow them up and move back to Europe where they came from... maybe.

Careful Joe, big brother is watching

-Geaux

Forum List

Back