Senator Rand Paul Urges All Freedom-Loving Americans to Resist Mask Mandates, Vaccine Passports, and Lockdowns. "They can't arrest us all."

I am not sure what all might have been in the bill or pending in other bills they did not want to piss the Republicans off about, that the issue wasn't forced. You know the republican wouldn't have voted for it, if it killed them. The Democrats, did not force it, they just went ahead and all got vaccinated, preferring to live, I suppose, rather than roll the dice.

Congress exempts themselves from laws that cost them money, or that endanger them.

Well poo, if we are going to compare covid tales, I had it. Sick feelingish for 9 hours. Then I was fine again.

My wife had it, sick for two days, lost smell and taste. Still hasnt got them fully back.

Two friwnds, he's 83, she is 77, she was sick for a couple of weeks. Fully recovered.

He nearly died though. He is now recovered and working his ranch again.

A friend of a friend, 45ish, contracted it and died. He was a diabetic.

None of us are vaccinated, and none of us have had a recurrence.

We do have friends who are vaccinated, and about 40% of them have contracted covid post vaccination.

The common denominator for them was diabetes. That seems to be the real trigger.
You must be proud!

Oh look. President Biden is following Rand Paul's advice and deciding for himself when he wishes to wear a medical device on his face...

Joe Biden is spotted MASKLESS inside Nantucket store where face coverings are mandated just hours after being 'fully briefed' on new Omicron variant and banning travel from eight countries: Fauci warns super-strain may already be here​

• The president, who has been staying on the island of Nantucket with family this Thanksgiving weekend, was spotted inside Murray's Toggery Shop
  • Biden was seen with his mask around his neck and not covering his mouth
  • The island brought back its indoor mask mandates earlier this month
  • Biden, who is vaccinated, has repeatedly told Americans to wear masks indoors

51053163-10250493-Joe_Biden_is_seen_shopping_in_Nantucket_on_Saturday_without_a_ma-m-28_1638082135005.jpg

51053143-10250493-Biden_has_spent_the_holiday_weekend_in_various_shops_around_Nant-a-7_1638071255695.jpg

Here's video of him exiting the store. It seems like he is having significant difficulty walking...

Article:

Last edited:
Oh look. President Biden is following Rand Paul's advice and deciding for himself when he wishes to wear a medical device on his face...

Joe Biden is spotted MASKLESS inside Nantucket store where face coverings are mandated just hours after being 'fully briefed' on new Omicron variant and banning travel from eight countries: Fauci warns super-strain may already be here​

• The president, who has been staying on the island of Nantucket with family this Thanksgiving weekend, was spotted inside Murray's Toggery Shop
  • Biden was seen with his mask around his neck and not covering his mouth
  • The island brought back its indoor mask mandates earlier this month
  • Biden, who is vaccinated, has repeatedly told Americans to wear masks indoors

51053163-10250493-Joe_Biden_is_seen_shopping_in_Nantucket_on_Saturday_without_a_ma-m-28_1638082135005.jpg

51053143-10250493-Biden_has_spent_the_holiday_weekend_in_various_shops_around_Nant-a-7_1638071255695.jpg

Here's video of him exiting the store. It seems like he is having significant difficulty walking...

Article:
Jen Psaki was asked about Biden not wearing his mask in a store which clearly requires it. She did a poor job of tap dancing around the issue.

Here at 18:12 (hopefully the time stamp I included in the URL will take you right to that moment)....

Our customers only like being exposed to folks carrying a vastly lower viral load than the idiot un-vax'ed have...
You are not convincing anyone to get the jab. Everyone has already made up their minds. You will soon cease getting those checks from Mr. Soros. Time to get a real job and actually work.

You are not convincing anyone to get the jab.
True. One cannot fix Stupid.
Everyone has already made up their minds.
Or bought into Hyperbole rather than Medical Evidence.
You will soon cease getting those checks from Mr. Soros.
You go right on deluding yourself that pro-Vax'ers here are being paid by Deep State string-pullers... doesn't affect me in the slightest.
Time to get a real job and actually work.
Hell, son... I'm on career No. 3... two-and-a-half years away from retiring on juicy Pension No. 3... but you go right ahead believing all of that... :badgrin:

Over 96% of doctors (or should I say "practicing doctors) in the United States are vaccinated. Do your really want to take medical advice of at best a 4 percenter, and a politician with an agenda, at that? I use real doctors, myself. You sound like a statistic waiting to happen, or are you one to the trumpers, secretly vaccinated for your own good, yet denying for public consumption?
why does it matter who we believe? why are counts still going up? Vaccines, masks and yet, more sick than in 2020 with neither. you're really confused mf!!! you are truly a jim joneser.

True. One cannot fix Stupid.

Or bought into Hyperbole rather than Medical Evidence.

You go right on deluding yourself that pro-Vax'ers here are being paid by Deep State string-pullers... doesn't affect me in the slightest.

Hell, son... I'm on career No. 3... two-and-a-half years away from retiring on juicy Pension No. 3... but you go right ahead believing all of that... :badgrin:
And we all know that it's a very rare thing when people lie on internet boards. right?

what's actually stupid is someone who persists in a policy that isn't obviously working. You are far too ignorant I see, your jim jonesing on here isn't acceptable to me.
Oh, but the vax'ing policy IS working, old boy... the vast majority of people who are either hospitalized or dying are the UN-vax'ed...

And, within the realm of ADULTS who are un-vax'ed... the vast majority of those are un-vax'ed by CHOICE...

Young children and those with medically-sound reasons for not getting vax'ed are the unfortunate ones who most need protection from the un-vax'ed...

They are un-vax'ed out of necessity... not choice...

For those who CHOOSE not to get vax'ed... well... I stand by my observation... "ya can't fix Stupid"....

As to my own particular content being "unacceptable" to you... frankly, pi$$ant... I couldn't give a good goddamn less WHAT you think of it...

what's actually stupid is someone who persists in a policy that isn't obviously working. You are far too ignorant I see, your jim jonesing on here isn't acceptable to me.
Typical republican sabotage. It's like when Ronald Reagan said that government wasn't the solution, but the problem. And then he put people like Earl Butz in charge of government, in order to prove it.

Rand Paul is against masks, vaccinations, lockdowns, anything that can be used to control the pandemic.

And then he compains they can't stop the pandemic

1640651340295.png

why does it matter who we believe? why are counts still going up? Vaccines, masks and yet, more sick than in 2020 with neither. you're really confused mf!!! you are truly a jim joneser.

The unvaccinated can feed the flames, faster than the vaccine can put it out.

Oh, but the vax'ing policy IS working, old boy... the vast majority of people who are either hospitalized or dying are the UN-vax'ed...

And, within the realm of ADULTS who are un-vax'ed... the vast majority of those are un-vax'ed by CHOICE...

Young children and those with medically-sound reasons for not getting vax'ed are the unfortunate ones who most need protection from the un-vax'ed...

They are un-vax'ed out of necessity... not choice...

For those who CHOOSE not to get vax'ed... well... I stand by my observation... "ya can't fix Stupid"....

As to my own particular content being "unacceptable" to you... frankly, pi$$ant... I couldn't give a good goddamn less WHAT you think of it...
Then why are counts increasing? You all are truly Stupid

Forum List

Back