Senator Rand Paul DESTROYS liberal snowflake George Stephanopoulos

That election was stolen and those who keep repeating the mantra that "there was no evidence" and that all the cases were dismissed, fail to answer the question about what court(s) actually adjudicated a verdict AFTER VIEWING and investigating THE EVIDENCE.
Rand Paul is absolutely correct in calling these scum out as LIARS. NOTHING was investigated or weighed by these courts. They dismissed them and THAT is NOT the same as adjudicating and hearing both sides. If they try it again I think and HOPE that America burns the cheaters down... we either stand and stop them this time or never complain again about their crimes in government. They will NEVER stop cheating and crushing our liberty until they are fully resisted.

Seems to me Rand Paul was the one who was triggered. Rand Paul did not have the cojones to answer George’s question as to whether the election was stolen even though he voted to certify the results. Rand Paul is the very definition of spineless.

Seems to me Rand Paul was the one who was triggered. Rand Paul did not have the cojones to answer George’s question as to whether the election was stolen even though he voted to certify the results. Rand Paul is the very definition of spineless.
/----/ No conclusions have been made. Steffie was trying to get a sound bite to use against Trump. So, let me ask you, are you still beating your wife?

Speaking of terrible so-called journalists, here's Anderson 'concerned look' Cooper having a creepy conversation with Bill Gates about vaccine mandates.

Agent Cooper even suggested requiring the vaccine to collect your Social Security....

/----/ No conclusions have been made. Steffie was trying to get a sound bite to use against Trump. So, let me ask you, are you still beating your wife?
LOL...No conclusions have been made????? As far as I know, Trump is 55-0 an the voter fraud lawsuits.

Apparently Ron Paul did believe the election was fair, as most sane people did and do, when he voted to certify the election. He is now too spineless to say it is not. Not because "no conclusions have been made," but because he his too afraid to go against his increasingly fringe base. Rand Paul is just sailing with the prevalent political winds even if it wrecks the boat he is on. In other words, his political ambitions control over the good of the country.

Last edited:
That election was stolen and those who keep repeating the mantra that "there was no evidence" and that all the cases were dismissed, fail to answer the question about what court(s) actually adjudicated a verdict AFTER VIEWING and investigating THE EVIDENCE.
Rand Paul is absolutely correct in calling these scum out as LIARS. NOTHING was investigated or weighed by these courts. They dismissed them and THAT is NOT the same as adjudicating and hearing both sides. If they try it again I think and HOPE that America burns the cheaters down... we either stand and stop them this time or never complain again about their crimes in government. They will NEVER stop cheating and crushing our liberty until they are fully resisted.
But the BIG theft was changing the voting RULES. 40 Million mail out ballots.

And Paul rarely tells the truth. No wonder his neighbor beat the snot out of him.

He destroys himself (Paul). He , Paul is a fraud. We will win the next time.
The Fraudulent assholes are the Democrats that stole an election from the American people with the scam of unverified mail in and harvested balloted counted by Democrats in Democrat controlled swing districts.

The drug cartels stole a Mexican election in the 1980s and the Democrats stole an American election in 2020. That is a fact and no amount of Moon Bat denial will change it.

Forum List

Back