Senator Cruz, Others Introduce Bill To Ban Federal Coronavirus Passports

You will NOT take away my freedoms because you are terrified without reason.
This is a lie.

No one wants to take away your freedoms.
"Let me see your papers" is not taking away freedoms?
Would be dick-tater jackasses like C_Foghorn_Leghorn don't know what the words "freedom" and "liberty" mean.
Or maybe they do. Freedom and Liberty require a degree of personal responsibility in order to work in a society.

You guys seem to have jettisoned the "personal responsibility" aspect and turned it into a "me me me" demand.
"Personal responsibility" comes with assuming the risks...You want to wave a gun in the faces of those who are perfectly willing to assume those risks.

Now buzz off, turbo-Karen.
Personal responsibility isn't limited to assuming the risks. Any child will assume risks. It's taking responsibility for the effects your choices have on the rights of others that requires an adult mindset. I don't think you Me-me-me snowflakes quite have that concept down.

Three U.S. Senators introduced legislation on Friday to ban the federal government from establishing coronavirus passports related to individual’s immunization status.
More idiocy and political theater from the ridiculous right.

This is a measure to address an ‘issue’ that doesn’t exist.

Yet another case of an orphan solution in search of a problem.

I did a search for any attempts at federal legislation mandating a "vaccine passport"...can't find anything.

No bills.

Nada.

Only this: The Ongoing US Vaccine Passport Debate

In late March, the Biden administration announced that vaccination credentials or “passports” would not be mandated at the federal level and that there would be no centralized universal federal vaccinations database.

Some states are requiring proof of either vaccination or negative Covid test to attend large indoor events as they are reopening.

Private businesses can, of course, also set similar requirements for entry.

So nowhere does there appear to be a "vaccine passport".

Why is the party of "limited government" creating yet more unnecessary laws?

Personally, I think they lie about wanting limited government - they want the government to reach out for what THEY want, that's what they consider "limited".
Right...You neo-fascists are hoping against hope that your dutiful toadies in the BigCorp world will do your dirty work for you.

My referral to you jerks as "fascists" isn't just hyperbole....It's literally what you are.

Sounds like you, are literally, just another ignorant asshole.

You want the government to interfere in order to preserve your right to infect other people with out responsibility for your actions, right Typhoid Larry?

You're the same snowflakes who equate mask mandates to the Holocaust.

And you wonder why we can't take you seriously as anything other than "me me me".
No, you are a fucking fascist.

You've thrown every standard lame-sassed leftist tyrant argument against the wall, and they have failed to stick....Now you go to the last resort of the common thug: aggression.

In the end, your "ideas" are so unpalatable and antithetical to real freedom, that you have to cram them down by physical force.

This is a lie.

Would be dick-tater jackasses like C_Foghorn_Leghorn don't know what the words "freedom" and "liberty" mean.
Or maybe they do. Freedom and Liberty require a degree of personal responsibility in order to work in a society.

You guys seem to have jettisoned the "personal responsibility" aspect and turned it into a "me me me" demand.
"Personal responsibility" comes with assuming the risks...You want to wave a gun in the faces of those who are perfectly willing to assume those risks.

Personal responsibility isn't limited to assuming the risks. Any child will assume risks. It's taking responsibility for the effects your choices have on the rights of others that requires an adult mindset. I don't think you Me-me-me snowflakes quite have that concept down.
Now you go with the cheeeeeellllldreennnnnn as a shield for your fascist tyranny....How drearily predictable.

This is a lie.

Your children have to be vaccinated to enroll in School and that's been around for more than 70 years.

Three U.S. Senators introduced legislation on Friday to ban the federal government from establishing coronavirus passports related to individual’s immunization status.

I did a search for any attempts at federal legislation mandating a "vaccine passport"...can't find anything.

No bills.

Nada.

In late March, the Biden administration announced that vaccination credentials or “passports” would not be mandated at the federal level and that there would be no centralized universal federal vaccinations database.

Some states are requiring proof of either vaccination or negative Covid test to attend large indoor events as they are reopening.

Personally, I think they lie about wanting limited government - they want the government to reach out for what THEY want, that's what they consider "limited".
Right...You neo-fascists are hoping against hope that your dutiful toadies in the BigCorp world will do your dirty work for you.

My referral to you jerks as "fascists" isn't just hyperbole....It's literally what you are.

You want the government to interfere in order to preserve your right to infect other people with out responsibility for your actions, right Typhoid Larry?

And you wonder why we can't take you seriously as anything other than "me me me".

You've thrown every standard lame-sassed leftist tyrant argument against the wall, and they have failed to stick....Now you go to the last resort of the common thug: aggression.

In the end, your "ideas" are so unpalatable and antithetical to real freedom, that you have to cram them down by physical force.

Did YOU get the polio vaccine when you were a kid?

No bills.

Nada.

You're cute.

Your concept of "real freedom" means only freedom for you.

It ignores personal responsibility as anything other than lip service.

This is a lie.

Now you go with the cheeeeeellllldreennnnnn as a shield for your fascist tyranny....How drearily predictable.
hmmm...looks like you can't read well. You latch onto "child" and start reflexively screaming (sure you aren't of the Karen species?) For clarification - I'm not referring to "the children", just the juvenile take on freedom you keep insisting on. Gonna keep screaming?

This is a lie.

Did you get a polio vaccine? Were your parents vaccinated for smallpox?

You are coming across as really stupid.

Cruz said that “Americans shouldn’t be discriminated against because of” their immunization status, “whether that is at work or in everyday life.”

Americans have a right to spread a deadly infection if they want to

Your cowardice does not dictate an interference of my freedom.

Sorry Skippy

If you are unwilling to protect yourself from a deadly infection, others do not have to associate with you
If you got the vax, you should have nothing to worry about.

Now fuck off and MYOB, Karen.
What about those who can't get vax'd?
You can't possibly be serious.

The distribution of it has been so widespread and FREE, that we've only stopped at people going door-to-door to get as many people injected with your BigPharm juice.

I'm now certain of it....You're not serious.
I'm serious. You just missed my point.

Some people can not get vax'd. My husband can't at this point because he has anaphylactic allergies to common ingredients in many vaccines. Other people can't for other legitimate reasons that have nothing to do with choice.

You and others on the right are the only cowards – this sort of craven, bad-faith ‘legislation’ is proof of that.

This has nothing to do with ‘freedom’ – it has solely to do with the dishonest right contriving a ‘problem’ that doesn’t exist in an effort to pander to the base.
GFY, supercilious tyrant asshole.

Did your parents get the smallpox vaccine? Did you get the polio vaccine?

U.S. Sens. Ted Cruz (R-TX), Mike Braun (R-IN), and Cynthia Lummis (R-WY) introduced the bill, which also prohibits the federal government from being able to work with third parties to establish immunization passports.

Cruz said that “Americans shouldn’t be discriminated against because of” their immunization status, “whether that is at work or in everyday life.”

“Americans have a well-established right to privacy that any mandated” immunization passport “would destroy,” Cruz said, adding that it “would be discriminatory against people who, for whatever reason, do not get” it.

Sanity.

Cruz is a moron.. for decades American travelers carried their immunization cards along with their passports to prove they had vaccines for smallpox, Cholera, Yellow Fever Typhoid and later Polio. Mine is 4 feet long..

Don't care about your "Vax" status, I won't take it and I won't allow your irrational fear to determine what I can and can't do.

That's fine.. If you travel to the Middle East don't bother to get the Meningitis B vaccine. You're a rube and so is Cruz.
We're not talking about international travel. These vax Nazis want it mandatory for daily life.

Your children have to get certain vaccines to enroll in school or attend daycare.
Ummm.....not in Texas. Neither of mine did. You mad?

No bills.

Nada.

Horse hockey.

Sorry Skippy

If you are unwilling to protect yourself from a deadly infection, others do not have to associate with you

The distribution of it has been so widespread and FREE, that we've only stopped at people going door-to-door to get as many people injected with your BigPharm juice.

Some people can not get vax'd. My husband can't at this point because he has anaphylactic allergies to common ingredients in many vaccines. Other people can't for other legitimate reasons that have nothing to do with choice.
What about religious or conscience objections?

Isn't it the DUTY of the person who is vulnerable to take responsibility for his/her OWN health? Isn't THAT person responsible for staying out of public if THAT person deems it necessary?

(your answer will show your authoritarian [not liberal] nature)

U.S. Sens. Ted Cruz (R-TX), Mike Braun (R-IN), and Cynthia Lummis (R-WY) introduced the bill, which also prohibits the federal government from being able to work with third parties to establish immunization passports.

“Americans have a well-established right to privacy that any mandated” immunization passport “would destroy,” Cruz said, adding that it “would be discriminatory against people who, for whatever reason, do not get” it.

Sanity.

Cruz is a moron.. for decades American travelers carried their immunization cards along with their passports to prove they had vaccines for smallpox, Cholera, Yellow Fever Typhoid and later Polio. Mine is 4 feet long..

Don't care about your "Vax" status, I won't take it and I won't allow your irrational fear to determine what I can and can't do.

That's fine.. If you travel to the Middle East don't bother to get the Meningitis B vaccine. You're a rube and so is Cruz.
We're not talking about international travel. These vax Nazis want it mandatory for daily life.

Your children have to get certain vaccines to enroll in school or attend daycare.
Ummm.....not in Texas. Neither of mine did. You mad?

Did you grow up in a disadvantaged home?

Amazon product

Lessons Unlearned - The Texas Observer
Jan 26, 2010 · Houston and surrounding Harris County suffered the most. From 1943 to 1954, Harris County endured an epidemic every other year, compiling …

Sorry Skippy

What about religious or conscience objections?

Isn't it the DUTY of the person who is vulnerable to take responsibility for his/her OWN health? Isn't THAT person responsible for staying out of public if THAT person deems it necessary?

(your answer will show your authoritarian [not liberal] nature)

Sorry Skippy

Should AIDS carriers be marked?

No, Americans have the right to hide in their homes if they are afraid of getting a cold.

Cruz is really stupid..Texas was really hard hit by polio and encephalitis from 1947 to 1954.

Why do you elect such morons?

Forum List

Back