Senator Cruz, Others Introduce Bill To Ban Federal Coronavirus Passports

Cruz said that “Americans shouldn’t be discriminated against because of” their immunization status, “whether that is at work or in everyday life.”

Americans have a right to spread a deadly infection if they want to
You're goddamn right.

You don't get to demand anything from us. Go hide under your bed, you authoritarian shit.
How about you respect the rights and freedoms of others and keep your goddamn germs to yourself?
Don't go in public if you're afraid of germs. I am not asking you to change anything. It is YOU demanding of me.
This is what completely repulses me about the authoritarian left....They take something that they they believe to be a good idea, and insist upon waving a gun in everyone's face to force them to do as they would....All ostensibly "for your own good", as though they're better suited than you to determine that.

These people are the lowest form of malevolent aggressor scum of alleged humanity.

Cruz said that “Americans shouldn’t be discriminated against because of” their immunization status, “whether that is at work or in everyday life.”

You're goddamn right.

You don't get to demand anything from us. Go hide under your bed, you authoritarian shit.
How about you respect the rights and freedoms of others and keep your goddamn germs to yourself?
Don't go in public if you're afraid of germs. I am not asking you to change anything. It is YOU demanding of me.
This is what completely repulses me about the authoritarian left....They take something that they they believe to be a good idea, and insist upon waving a gun in everyone's face to force them to do as they would....All ostensibly "for your own good", as though they're better suited than you to determine that.

These people are the lowest form of malevolent aggressor scum of alleged humanity.
All of them are little tyrants. They only want their way and they want it forced on everyone else, or they are certain that everyone else is selfish.

You're goddamn right.

All of them are little tyrants. They only want their way and they want it forced on everyone else, or they are certain that everyone else is selfish.
Selfish.jpg

Your cowardice does not dictate an interference of my freedom.

Sorry Skippy

If you are unwilling to protect yourself from a deadly infection, others do not have to associate with you
If you got the vax, you should have nothing to worry about.

Now fuck off and MYOB, Karen.
What about those who can't get vax'd?

Apparently.
And Americans have a right to avoid places that are dangerous to their frail, weak-ass bodies.
Cool...so you are fine with Typhoid Mary dishing out your fries?

Three U.S. Senators introduced legislation on Friday to ban the federal government from establishing coronavirus passports related to individual’s immunization status.

U.S. Sens. Ted Cruz (R-TX), Mike Braun (R-IN), and Cynthia Lummis (R-WY) introduced the bill, which also prohibits the federal government from being able to work with third parties to establish immunization passports.

“Americans have a well-established right to privacy that any mandated” immunization passport “would destroy,” Cruz said, adding that it “would be discriminatory against people who, for whatever reason, do not get” it.

Sanity.

Cruz is a moron.. for decades American travelers carried their immunization cards along with their passports to prove they had vaccines for smallpox, Cholera, Yellow Fever Typhoid and later Polio. Mine is 4 feet long..

You and others on the right are the only cowards – this sort of craven, bad-faith ‘legislation’ is proof of that.

This has nothing to do with ‘freedom’ – it has solely to do with the dishonest right contriving a ‘problem’ that doesn’t exist in an effort to pander to the base.

Sorry Skippy

If you are unwilling to protect yourself from a deadly infection, others do not have to associate with you
If you got the vax, you should have nothing to worry about.

Now fuck off and MYOB, Karen.
What about those who can't get vax'd?
You can't possibly be serious.

The distribution of it has been so widespread and FREE, that we've only stopped at people going door-to-door to get as many people injected with your BigPharm juice.

I'm now certain of it....You're not serious.

You and others on the right are the only cowards – this sort of craven, bad-faith ‘legislation’ is proof of that.

This has nothing to do with ‘freedom’ – it has solely to do with the dishonest right contriving a ‘problem’ that doesn’t exist in an effort to pander to the base.
GFY, supercilious tyrant asshole.

Horse hockey Junior. Shove the "vaccine" where the sun doesn't shine and mind your own business. You Progs who bought into Fausti's lies are the real cowards.

Three U.S. Senators introduced legislation on Friday to ban the federal government from establishing coronavirus passports related to individual’s immunization status.

U.S. Sens. Ted Cruz (R-TX), Mike Braun (R-IN), and Cynthia Lummis (R-WY) introduced the bill, which also prohibits the federal government from being able to work with third parties to establish immunization passports.

“Americans have a well-established right to privacy that any mandated” immunization passport “would destroy,” Cruz said, adding that it “would be discriminatory against people who, for whatever reason, do not get” it.

Sanity.

Cruz is a moron.. for decades American travelers carried their immunization cards along with their passports to prove they had vaccines for smallpox, Cholera, Yellow Fever Typhoid and later Polio. Mine is 4 feet long..

Don't care about your "Vax" status, I won't take it and I won't allow your irrational fear to determine what I can and can't do.

Sanity.

Don't care about your "Vax" status, I won't take it and I won't allow your irrational fear to determine what I can and can't do.

That's fine.. If you travel to the Middle East don't bother to get the Meningitis B vaccine. You're a rube and so is Cruz.

Forum List

Back