Senator Cory Gardner of Colorado Ad!

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014

Digital ad attacks Colorado Senator Cory Gardner's manhood, dedication to Trump

Outspoken conservative critics of President Trump have a new political action committee, The Lincoln Project, to put pressure on vulnerable Republicans in Congress
-------------------------------------

So very true!

The Lincoln Project is merely another label for the nevertrumpers. They're not fooling anyone.

The Lincoln Project is merely another label for the nevertrumpers. They're not fooling anyone.

Most of the Republicans in congress are impotent. Well they are conservatives, but most conservatives were never trampers until he won the nomination.

Most of the Republicans in congress are impotent. Well they are conservatives, but most conservatives were never trampers until he won the nomination.
I voted for ted cruz in the primary

but trump won the nomination and I have supported him since then

And so was Gardner until he barely won the 2016 election as a never trumper against a very, very weak democrat. This time around, he threw his support 100% behind Rump in hopes Rump can push him over the top. It might have worked but there are at least 3 solid Democrats running against him and the Hick is the biggest dog in the dogfight. Only one County in Colorado will vote for anyone that is a Rump supported Candidate. The rest are either even up or landslide for Hick. I look for Hick to be the Dem Candidate for Colorado Senate meaning, he will carry well over half of the voters in the State while Gardner will be hard pressed to carry 30%.

Forum List

Back