Senate Report Released Details Trumps Attempt To Overturn Election

skews13

Diamond Member
Mar 18, 2017
The interim report by the Senate Judiciary Committee was issued Thursday. While Republicans on the panel offered their counter-findings, arguing that Trump did not subvert the justice system to remain in power, the majority report by the Democrats offers the most detailed account to date of the struggle inside the administration’s final, desperate days.

The interim report by the Senate Judiciary Committee was issued Thursday. While Republicans on the panel offered their counter-findings, arguing that Trump did not subvert the justice system to remain in power, the majority report by the Democrats offers the most detailed account to date of the struggle inside the administration’s final, desperate days.

No one sane is surprised by this

No one sane is surprised by this

Top Justice Department officials and White House lawyers made clear to then-President Donald Trump in early January that they would all resign from the administration if Trump replaced his acting attorney general with an ally who had been pushing his effort to overturn the 2020 election.

Top Justice Department officials and White House lawyers made clear to then-President Donald Trump in early January that they would all resign from the administration if Trump replaced his acting attorney general with an ally who had been pushing his effort to overturn the 2020 election.

Georgia now has a pretty solid case against him. I can see why orange man is afraid of those reports Biden released today. The maganese can kid themselves if they want, but TFG is in real legal jeopardy.

Georgia now has a pretty solid case against him. I can see why orange man is afraid of those reports Biden released today. The maganese can kid themselves if they want, but TFG is in real legal jeopardy.

That's my thinking.....

Forum List

Back